Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 minute ago, little britain said:

25/4/21 Cape Liberty -Halifax, NS - Azores - Bilbao - Le Havre - Southampton

20/10/21 Southampton - Cobh - Halifax NS, - Cape Liberty

Thank you.

Do we know which other ship (if any) is coming to the UK?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I heard someone say the pricing for cruises is usually cheaper when they first release. The pricing is outrageous, but I hope to score a good deal as the sail date nears.

Lot ones I'm looking at are typical from last yrs. Some  I book can double by time Final Payment due. Another reason book day of release is I like get my Choice Cabin,...

13 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I heard someone say the pricing for cruises is usually cheaper when they first release. The pricing is outrageous, but I hope to score a good deal as the sail date nears.

We were hoping for a grand suite and it seems like the pricing for those is almost the same across every ship they released today. A little bummed by that, it’s more than I was hoping to spend.

Looking to book cat. 8D or 7D balcony on Western Med. / Harmony for week of June 13 but none are available through RCCI.  The itinerary just opened up 2 hours ago, how is this possible?

Edited by dj71

3 minutes ago, dj71 said:

Looking to book cat. 8D or 7D balony on Western Med. / Harmony for week of June 13 but none are available through RCCI.  The itinerary just opened up 2 hours ago, how is this possible?

Maybe group space given to travel agencies?

15 minutes ago, dj71 said:

Looking to book cat. 8D or 7D balcony on Western Med. / Harmony for week of June 13 but none are available through RCCI.  The itinerary just opened up 2 hours ago, how is this possible?

Did you call or just check the website?  I checked 4 different cruises on 2 different ships and each had only 2 categories of suites listed. It doesn’t seem likely so many suites would be reserved even by travel agents.  

17 hours ago, MADflyer said:

It is just through October that she is booked actually. 

Here are the October Cayman bookings: 

1. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-06 10:30:00.000 2021-10-06 18:00:00.000
2. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-13 10:30:00.000 2021-10-13 18:00:00.000
3. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-20 10:30:00.000 2021-10-20 18:00:00.000

But couldn't this mean that they moved the Liberty to New Orleans as a homeport and they're just keeping the same basic itinerary?  

I'm waiting for more Baltic cruises to load up. There's about 3ish or so in the window of June-August 2021 all on Jewel. I'm hoping a few more appear between now and tomorrow. Itching to book! Has anyone confirmed up if Odyssey is the only ship with itineraries coming out in Europe phase 2? Between this and Disney Plus launching today, I'm just attached to my computer hahaha

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

But couldn't this mean that they moved the Liberty to New Orleans as a homeport and they're just keeping the same basic itinerary?  

Anything is possible if you want it to be, but Majesty has port bookings showing she is booked year round at New Orleans in 2021 according to Key West port bookings. 

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Lot ones I'm looking at are typical from last yrs. Some  I book can double by time Final Payment due. Another reason book day of release is I like get my Choice Cabin,...

I booked today, and I was lucky enough to get the cabins I've been eyeing for months! Deck 10, aft junior suites...there are only 2 on the whole ship, and I actually got them 😃 

• Like 4