Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

On 10/11/2019 at 12:06 AM, jonesy4life9 said:

I still think the plan is to have Oasis sail out of Bayonne during the summer months and Galveston during winter months.  Then you have the other 3 out of Florida (Canaveral, FL, and Miami).  This seems like the most realistic scenario.

With a new 100 million terminal built by RCL in Galveston . At least a full time Oasis Class will be only option for economics to work . And another ship probably also . 

Edited by ssb

Someone mentioned in a group on social media that it has been agreed that RCI will have Lelepa (or Lélépa) in the south western Pacific island nation of Vanuatu as their Pacific Private Island to be launched in 2022.  I can't find any information on it but I see the Wikipedia page has been updated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelepa_Island

UPDATE***  It won't let me into the US RCI site here in the UK and Ireland, but I have found this newspaper article

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/cruise/1190960/royal-caribbean-cruise-private-island-perfect-day-lelepa-vanuatu-cruises-news

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Lots of discussion already: 

Thank you Biker19.  I hadn't heard anything until it was mentioned this morning on social media.

As FlowBroTy has stated, it does make sense now why there is a year round sailing from Sydney!  Maybe Voyager or Serenade?

So this may have been said before, I just do not have the patience to search all 20 pages to look.   It appears the Ovation will be returning to Alaska for 2021 season.   She has a 14-night cruise starting in Japan on May 8, and ending in Seattle on May 22, 2021.   I apologize if this is repeat info, but I just found that last night.   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

So this may have been said before, I just do not have the patience to search all 20 pages to look.   It appears the Ovation will be returning to Alaska for 2021 season.   She has a 14-night cruise starting in Japan on May 8, and ending in Seattle on May 22, 2021.   I apologize if this is repeat info, but I just found that last night.   

You are correct as I am booked on this cruise

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shipfriend_max said:

Now that Grandeur is due to leave RCIs fleet in 2021, Enchantment will be the next ship for Baltimore, I am sure. 

Enchantment has already been announced as the replacement for Grandeur.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Cheech said:

We are interested in a fall TA 2021, when do they get released?  Any idea which ships will do one?

In the past, anytime betwene December and April.  No rhyme or reason why some come out earlier and others come out later.

• Like 1