Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

2 hours ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

Anyone check the release schedule lately?   Alaska and Hawaii Cruises got pushed back to a week of Nov 4th release, and a few other things moved around.   But the previously Coming Soon section is now listed as China-Phase 1.   

Well we already know Ovation will be in Alaska due to Royal leaking one sailing in mid-July 2021.

Bummer that they moved out the dates by a couple weeks.  We tend to book 7 night Caribbean and 4 night cruises,  but we'll be on a cruise during the "Short Caribbean" release window.  Do prices tend to go up after the first week of release?  I know we can book onboard but I like to browse the options myself and compare prices of staterooms (category and location) and ships.  With a Royal person, it's one by one check so not as efficient. (Plus the person last time messed up the deposit and we ended up paying a high amount instead of reduced deposit).  Hopefully prices don't go up much then it's doesn't matter waiting a few days.

7 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Well we already know Ovation will be in Alaska due to Royal leaking one sailing in mid-July 2021.

Ovation to do r/t from Seattle based on the July leaked itinerary, Serenade to do r/t from Vancouver based on the August leaked itinerary, and Radiance to do the one-ways between Vancouver and Alaska based on the June leaked Itinerary.   

18 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Harmony is bookable out of  Port Canaveral through March 28th 2021 - she may stay a week or two into April depending on her Transatlantic Schedule (if they send her to Europe as rumored).  Possible that Oasis or Allure (both "Amplified" vessels) could replace her for the summer season and the other one goes to Bayonne again.  I think Symphony stays in Miami summer 2021, and no Oasis Class from Ft. Lauderdale in summer 2021. 

For fall 2021 through spring 2022 I think we see Oasis in Galveston, Harmony in Port Canaveral, Allure in Ft. Lauderdale and Symphony in Miami all doing 7 day sailings.  They could put Allure in Miami and not have an Oasis Class in Ft. Lauderdale for fall 2021-spring 2022, but unlikely.

No "proof" - these are just my guesses. 

Harmony's April 2021 sailings were all cancelled awhile back because she's due for dry dock. My guess is they keep her there for Europe.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, dgraham said:

That's been the arrangement for some time but it looks like the Baltic cruises may be quite interesting in 2021. Starting June 9 to Sept 7 both the Brilliance and the Jewel will homeport at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (ptamsterdam is the abbreviation they use) and they will both home port on the same days during that period. So depending on the itineraries, one could take one of the 12 day cruises and then either do a B2B on the same ship OR switch to the other ship on the same day. This does not seem to hold true for the summer of 2022 (yes they do have a calendar for that), where only the Brilliance is listed and the Jewel only visits the port twice.

Which ship would then be used to be based in Copenhagen / Stockholm over the summer, would they go for A Vision Class then?

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

For those who can't be bothered to click on the link:

You and M8 have me leery of quoting pictures😜. So I went the “link” route—— hoping there would be less quotes of the table———- and I even deleted it from this quote! 😂

mac_tlc

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mac_tlc said:

You and M8 have me leery of quoting pictures

Quoting posts in full is usually fine, but it gets really irritating when someone does it on a really long post with lots of pics and they just say something meaningless that didn't even need the quote - this is especially bad when you are on a ship at the end of a very iffy internet connection and trying to keep up with CC.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2019 at 12:20 PM, Saab4444 said:

Same as Explorer does in Summer 2020 to the Greek Isles.

Thanks.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:22 PM, Biker19 said:

The release of those sailings is at least a year away, assuming Odyssey returns to the Med at all in '22.

Thanks.  Typo on my part.  I meant 2021.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:38 PM, MADflyer said:

Odyssey at Athens: 

4 Sept. 2021

13 Sept. 2021

22 Sept. 2021

1 Oct 2021

11 Oct. 2021

21 Oct 2021

2 Nov 2021

It is unclear where she is based from April to September. 

Thanks so much!

On 9/15/2019 at 8:41 AM, dub237 said:

Odyssey will call athenes on this date in 2021

16/05

25/05

03/06

13/09

22/09

01/10

11/10

21/10

02/11

22 hours ago, MADflyer said:

A poster had asked if there were any dates for the Odyssey sailings. The only port reporting dates is Athens, which is a stop on those cruises from Rome.  Thus the Athens bookings show the pattern and time frame of Rome sailings. Athens port bookings had been posted earlier in the same thread. 

I appreciate all of your info!!!!

5 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Thanks. 

So looks like "no" Athens from early June until early September.  Interestting.  

Thanks to all!!!!

Edited by skiiergirl

I can't believe I'm actually considering doing the Odyssey transatlantic, since airfare is so expensive why not just sail to my Greek Isles cruise....lol   IF the dates match up. DH really wants to go to Athens

Edited by Jax129
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, lm121 said:

Does anyone know when Transatlantic Florida to Europe for 2021 is released? Some sailings are out but there are more for 2020 so think there may be more to be released.

They should be released with Europe on November 11th if the schedule holds.  

13 hours ago, noitsnotatuba said:

Harmony's April 2021 sailings were all cancelled awhile back because she's due for dry dock. My guess is they keep her there for Europe.

We were cancelled for April 2021 HM Cruise  (think it was 4-11-2021)  and re-booked for Oasis for 4-18-2021 - good On-board credit and it was cheaper.  

14 hours ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

Ovation to do r/t from Seattle based on the July leaked itinerary, Serenade to do r/t from Vancouver based on the August leaked itinerary, and Radiance to do the one-ways between Vancouver and Alaska based on the June leaked Itinerary.   

what was leaked??? Can you provide a link please?

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

Does anyone know if you book something at Next Cruises if you still can change it during a one month or 4 week period.  That's what happened to us last year -- we changed a sailing to go with friends.  

Yes, you can change it without penalty for that short time.  

1 hour ago, Miamia65 said:

what was leaked??? Can you provide a link please?

Royal Caribbean already got rid of those sailings. They were up for quite some time, but you were not able to book those sailing dates, and then they were promptly removed entirely from the site.