Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 hour ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

My guess:

Galveston: 7 night cruises on one of the Oasis Class ships + 4/5 night cruises on Adventure

New Orleans: 7 night cruises on Majesty, or nothing at all based on Royal's unpredictable deployment in NOLA

Thanks for your guess.  Appreciate it!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shipfriend_max said:

Interesting to know, what's meant with "coming soon" the week of 09th of Dec 2019 - additional Europe cruises or anything else?

Because the last years, there's been Europe phase I and phase II to come out sequentially - but apparently for 2021, all Europe cruises seem to come out at the same time, together with Dubai... 

If a ship really is going to be deployed to the West Coast, maybe it's that. 

1 hour ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

If a ship really is going to be deployed to the West Coast, maybe it's that. 

That's my thought!  Princess announced today that are bringing their newest ship, Princess Discovery, to the West Coast so maybe RCI will follow suit!!

5 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Interesting to know, what's meant with "coming soon" the week of 09th of Dec 2019 - additional Europe cruises or anything else?

Because the last years, there's been Europe phase I and phase II to come out sequentially - but apparently for 2021, all Europe cruises seem to come out at the same time, together with Dubai... 

Europe may be in one or 2 as in years past. Still have others not listed. Inc Bahamas, Seasonal Caribbean... Be nice if they released all at this time and not have wait until Spring like last yr

On 10/6/2019 at 4:16 PM, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

I am looking into the current sailings....and was wondering if the 7-nights from Seattle always leave on Fridays, or does the turn around day change every year?   

Up to now, the departures to Alaska out of Seattle have been on Fridays. In 2018, Explorer did two 7-night and a 3- and 4-night Coastal cruises after Alaska and prior to the Transpacific. Ovation did not, in 2019.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Europe may be in one or 2 as in years past. Still have others not listed. Inc Bahamas, Seasonal Caribbean... Be nice if they released all at this time and not have wait until Spring like last yr

I agree with that.  However, since they seem to “pull” sailings even after people have booked,  changing itineraries, homeports, etc (not just charters), it is “better” if they wait until they are “sure” of a ship’s homepirt, itineraries, etc. 

15 hours ago, eel said:

Do Transatlantic cruises from Europe typically come out at the same time as the European sailings?

Our November 2020 TA on Allure opened for booking on December 17, 2018.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skiiergirl said:

I agree with that.  However, since they seem to “pull” sailings even after people have booked,  changing itineraries, homeports, etc (not just charters), it is “better” if they wait until they are “sure” of a ship’s homepirt, itineraries, etc. 

Happened to me, booked 15 niter day came out scoring a corner/Aft on Vision. Then was canceled, with only one ship, single sailing from/to Different Ports as only alternate. Another this last release Cruise went from Western Carib to 5nite Bahamas... Like that they releasing them so far out now, but think more possibility of a cancellation or changes happening.

Anyone have an idea which ships will be based in Puerto Rico for the Southern Caribbean sailings (Freedom/Enchantment again???}  and likewise which ship will be sailing the southern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale. for Dec/Jan sailings

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Will O5 (Wonder) going to China impact Galveston's hopes and dreams. 

I still think the plan is to have Oasis sail out of Bayonne during the summer months and Galveston during winter months.  Then you have the other 3 out of Florida (Canaveral, FL, and Miami).  This seems like the most realistic scenario.