John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

21 minutes ago, island lady said:

I know how that feels.  Was same way for my little Tabby when we would return from a week of cruising.  She was at the door meowing at me through the window as we were pulling our luggage in.  Constantly "checking" on me every 20 minutes in the bed that first night...just to let me know how thrilled she was that I was home again. 

Last May, the demon cancer took my beautiful girl very quickly.  I still look for that sweet face at the door when we get home.  

Pat so sorry for your loss.  I know how difficult that is.  My little Tiger fur baby goes nuts when I return from a cruise.   He won't leave my side!

• Like 1

Thanks for the great review John we were also on the cruise with you. We were on the other catamaran in St Maarten and enjoyed watching the race. We want to thank you for your pictures from the events we did not go to. The midnight buffet was a mob scene and glad you got pictures. It was a great cruise Phoenix cover band was great. Did not bother watching Hall and Oates but watched from Aqua theater hopefully someone in standby watched for us. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, voyager70 said:

Pat so sorry for your loss.  I know how difficult that is.  My little Tiger fur baby goes nuts when I return from a cruise.   He won't leave my side!

Thanks...they give so much love and ask for nothing in return.  Paw prints on our hearts.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skip2MySue said:

Thanks for the super review John.  I might have missed the breakdown for the Presidents cruise as far as number of Pinnacles, Diamond+, Diamond, etc.  Hope you still have the #'s handy.

thanks Skip

John will correct me if I am wrong, but I think he posted 268 Pinnies, 800 some Diamonds, and 900 D+.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, island lady said:

John will correct me if I am wrong, but I think he posted 268 Pinnies, 800 some Diamonds, and 900 D+.  

The official counts were:

883 D

948 D+

268 P

Top cruisers

8358 - Super Mario

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dbancroft said:

Thanks for the great review John we were also on the cruise with you. We were on the other catamaran in St Maarten and enjoyed watching the race. We want to thank you for your pictures from the events we did not go to. The midnight buffet was a mob scene and glad you got pictures. It was a great cruise Phoenix cover band was great. Did not bother watching Hall and Oates but watched from Aqua theater hopefully someone in standby watched for us. 

We had a fun time, i really wished i brought a real camera. 📷

See if you can find yourselves

20191111_153839.thumb.jpg.8bc06ecd2b2896243c11f8eaba125e74.jpg

20191111_153932.thumb.jpg.85288745fb5c748eb89ae507ac714747.jpg

20191111_153903.thumb.jpg.ea599872b49b5d13c31fc42ab2f2530b.jpg

20191111_154129.thumb.jpg.f34466222fb4099a0380565fa1d43859.jpg

20191111_154058.thumb.jpg.c71fa2e8d6f7ef38a4e45c97043cd675.jpg

So, John, when SpaceX flies.  How loud is it?  For example you are inside your condo watching Mizzou without their quarterback playing against Georgia, do you hear it over the tv or if you didn’t know it was happening you would miss it?

jc<———— has never seen a rocket launch not on TV

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, John, when SpaceX flies.  How loud is it?  For example you are inside your condo watching Mizzou without their quarterback playing against Georgia, do you hear it over the tv or if you didn’t know it was happening you would miss it?

jc<———— has never seen a rocket launch not on TV

You would not hear it. Its more of a delayed rumble.

You will definitely hear a landing. Each booster gives off a dbl sonic boom just after touchdown. A dbl landing gives off 4 in succession. Scares the crap out of Bella

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You would not hear it. Its more of a delayed rumble.

You will definitely hear a landing. Each booster gives off a dbl sonic boom just after touchdown. A dbl landing gives off 4 in succession. Scares the crap out of Bella

Thanks for two excellent weeks John!

We live close to an Air Force base and definitely hear and sometimes feel the jets flying.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Thanks for two excellent weeks John!

We live close to an Air Force base and definitely hear and sometimes feel the jets flying.  

We also live very close to Air Force base. The sound of Freedom and an air show just about everyday. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Scares the crap out of Bella

I have emailed, my Senator, NASA, Kennedy, and Space X and asked them to knock it off. Poor Bella, just trying to chill out and enjoy the day, and BOOM.  Literally BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the great review. I was hoping to run into you on the ship. Maybe another cruise. After the feeding frenzy of the Visa party , I skipped the midnight buffet so I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. What the heck was that green caterpillar looking thing supposed to be? Maybe the new crew does not remember the olden day rules of filing through just to take pictures and then 30 minutes later the food.

Oh and there are 3 Lily Pulitzers in Orlando. I have grown up wearing her and it is funny to see her so madly popular now. I love it for cruises. Laura looks great in it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:56 AM, John&LaLa said:

Day 6 - Halloween at Sea

Apparently it's also Thursday

20191031_073240.thumb.jpg.5ffa7b90a506da4ed106f782a3d09438.jpg

Busy day today, Theater tour, Pinnacle Lunch, haunted house, Flight, Halloween parade and balloon drop.

For now, let's enjoy the sunrise

20191031_072522.thumb.jpg.6f2f2218e463729b487c89ff5a8ec2a6.jpg

Promenade decorations seem complete.

20191031_092155.thumb.jpg.1efe59e3c5551aa489a9d772d15de42e.jpg

Pub was nice

20191031_092139.thumb.jpg.dc736d2f2796b717e6b72bb16207021c.jpg

Headed to theater, noticed it was lazer tag again. Maybe next week

20191031_111041.thumb.jpg.27e81f8d8a92defc6c5c2f8ac3886e2b.jpg

At the theater. Of course the signer is here. Kind of surprised he's on stage since only about 4 of the 400 or so deaf cruisers are here.

20191031_112056.thumb.jpg.9168aadf6507fe33b170e9710c3157f1.jpg

Bright lights, big city 

20191031_113009.thumb.jpg.f83043a91eb1cc35706a267795037e9a.jpg

My dome needs powder, to much glare

20191031_113053.thumb.jpg.7c7748be99fd88302b1e54c72f2b73d2.jpg

The ISS prop is cool up close

20191031_112957.thumb.jpg.bf10beeb0450ed268fd245595f103293.jpg

This is not the Show ending plane.😉

20191031_114118.thumb.jpg.6bc09fd246cae5f5affa018ec41f8d35.jpg

Gotta run, time for lunch

Hello

One of an interpreter is Arron if I am correct his name.  My husband and I are from Scotland and we went along with the deaf group and there were total of 270, 26 peoples from Norway, 26 interpreters and rest from USA, Canada.  We are only two from UK.   We all had the fun and lovely times in Halloween Party too.  They booked private room then we went along to join in Halloween as it was a great times.  

• Thanks 1

PHEW, I finally got through this thread... I was on a 13-day repo of the MSC Meraviglia and they charge by the MB for their internet, so I wasn't able to keep up along the way and had to catch up after the fact, but I made it to the end finally.  

Glad to see some more Bella pics... always welcome those!

And that gold pimp-jacket, John.... wow!  That's really something special!

Laura looks as charming as always, of course, in all her photos.  

Thanks for taking us all along on your trip!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

PHEW, I finally got through this thread... I was on a 13-day repo of the MSC Meraviglia and they charge by the MB for their internet, so I wasn't able to keep up along the way and had to catch up after the fact, but I made it to the end finally.  

Is there a place where we can read your thoughts on that cruise? I keep toying with the idea of booking MSC but have not yet pulled the trigger.

5 hours ago, tinkr2 said:

Thanks for the great review. I was hoping to run into you on the ship. Maybe another cruise. After the feeding frenzy of the Visa party , I skipped the midnight buffet so I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. What the heck was that green caterpillar looking thing supposed to be? Maybe the new crew does not remember the olden day rules of filing through just to take pictures and then 30 minutes later the food.

Oh and there are 3 Lily Pulitzers in Orlando. I have grown up wearing her and it is funny to see her so madly popular now. I love it for cruises. Laura looks great in it.

No idea what that green log thing was.

Look what was waiting for her when we got home Saturday 

20191109_145315.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brillohead said:

Glad to see some more Bella pics... always welcome those!

And that gold pimp-jacket, John.... wow!  That's really something special!

Laura looks as charming as always, of course, in all her photos.  

Thanks for taking us all along on your trip!

Yes.. what he said.

51 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Is there a place where we can read your thoughts on that cruise? I keep toying with the idea of booking MSC but have not yet pulled the trigger.