Popcorn

dlwolf72

$2.50 + 18% gratuity on the Anthem.

And what do you mean by "pure profit"?

I am not justifying the sale of popcorn: Princess gives it away for free at MUTS.

But the machine costs money.  The ingredients cost money.  The containers cost money.  The existence of it increases cleaning costs.  And those machines are NOT fun to clean at the end of the night.  (I used to do this).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

$2.50 + 18% gratuity on the Anthem.

And what do you mean by "pure profit"?

I am not justifying the sale of popcorn: Princess gives it away for free at MUTS.

But the machine costs money.  The ingredients cost money.  The containers cost money.  The existence of it increases cleaning costs.  And those machines are NOT fun to clean at the end of the night.  (I used to do this).

Agree, Pure Profit? Worked Retail, Restaurant Management 35-40yrs ago. Food Cost, Liquor Cost, Labor Cost, depreciation's. Said it many times before. Base cost Cruising is less than half what was 30yrs ago. Like most Travel(and other Businesses) Many Profits in Extras. Works for me as I choose not to pay for extras. Change and Compromise. My Ex is still upset over little things like missing free pillow mints and Stationary Royal use to provide, yet Status now gets free Happy hr drinks, bottles of Wine and carry on Wine. She got my C&A status, I got the kids...