Just read this for the Anthem for D+

fishbonz

Just on FB and posted there what the "F" is royal becoming 7 and 8 day crappy cruises,,,,taking away my D+ status for things what is next always booked a JR suite for coastal kitchen will they take that away? 

After my last anthem cruise I went to crown & anchor desk with a problem and it seams the girl there just didn't care to take care of my concern JUST ONE BIG BLOW OFF. Even when I did the survey when I got back put it in my comments for some to contact me NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!! so they don't read them do they two months after my cruise.

HEY ROYAL ARE YOU READING THIS ????????

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fishbonz said:

Just on FB and posted there what the "F" is royal becoming 7 and 8 day crappy cruises,,,,taking away my D+ status for things what is next always booked a JR suite for coastal kitchen will they take that away? 

After my last anthem cruise I went to crown & anchor desk with a problem and it seams the girl there just didn't care to take care of my concern JUST ONE BIG BLOW OFF. Even when I did the survey when I got back put it in my comments for some to contact me NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!! so they don't read them do they two months after my cruise.

Well, if they aren't reading your survey, do you think they are reading this. Stick with FB as a complaint forum. They respond there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

D+ has been kicked out for a few months  now.  It’s probably because we made D+ in December 🙁

Same here, but in November. I was hoping to be able to go in the concierge lounge on our Brilliance TA this May. 

Looks like our decision to back away from RC after nearly 500 nights was a sound one.  Just not worth the BS and aggravation anymore.  Booking better itineraries and inclusions elsewhere. 

Vote with your wallet, as we did, if you really feel that strongly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fishbonz said:

Royal has read our surveys and gotten back to us. 

43 minutes ago, Beachin2 said:

Looks like our decision to back away from RC after nearly 500 nights was a sound one.  Just not worth the BS and aggravation anymore.  Booking better itineraries and inclusions elsewhere. 

Vote with your wallet, as we did, if you really feel that strongly.

You absolutely should vote with your wallet.

What cruise lines have you found that offer three and a half hours of free drinks a day, every day, particularly when you are starting over at the bottom of their program?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Beachin2 said:

We decided that we are going to tough it out and suffer in the ghetto DL instead of the luxorious CL. 

You know, because they are SOOOO much different.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, fishbonz said:

The Crown and Anchor person on the Anthem was not interested in doing much.  Any question was answered by a yes or no, no interaction, barely looked up from her computer.  

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

What cruise lines have you found that offer three and a half hours of free drinks a day, every day, particularly when you are starting over at the bottom of their program?

Actually we have found that X sometimes is the same price if not cheaper than RCI for our family of four and comes with perks such as a free beverage package, free grats, OBC, and internet.  This is sailing in an inside cabin on an Alaskan 7 night cruise compared to the radiance leaving at the same time with similar ports.

We compared 5 night itineraries for NYE cruises and found the Infinity to be cheaper than the RCI options leaving at the same time for this Dec 2020.  Also with a beverage package and free grats for 2 and 300 OBC.

This is not always the case but it is worth looking into and comparing.  

We have elite status for X via RCI reciprocity, but it doesn’t because of the beverage packages that are included.  

Asked concierge on Radiance about this issue and she insists we are still allowed in CL but of course on Radiance that's not happening.   Colony club this cruise, D lounge and Starquest next cruise.   There are an awful lot of us.  Heading to our b2b meeting now.   1400 people staying onboard for 2nd leg of circumnavigation! 

4 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

I don't think RCI has allowed D+ into the concierge lounge on TÂ's  for last 2 or 3 years.

We could use the CL and the DL on our B2B Freedom cruise March 2019. Preferred the DL over the CL. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Celebrity, leaving next week.  Perk pkg, drinks all day without being a sardine if we wanted to.  MSC yacht club, same price as RC but a much better experience and better private dining, drink pkg, etc.  Need more examples?

You may want to get out more and look around.  Same $, BIG differences.

Edited by Beachin2
  • Like 2