Currently sailing on Oasis - I didn’t cancel 🎉

27 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Is it ice cream or yogurt?  Was it ever yogurt or is my memory just that foggy?

22 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

It was never ice cream. I don't think it is yogurt either considering the list of chemicals on the boxes of mix that they pour into the machine. There was thread here awhile ago with a picture of the box. How are the Comos?

16 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Are you sure about that??? Cosmo’s are good... strong but good 😋

Haha. So true. Here is the “Ice Cream” they serve. Vanilla about to be loaded into the magic machine. 😀

655C1B12-785C-42E0-800A-24EBC230A19E_zps

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Haha. So true. Here is the “Ice Cream” they serve. Vanilla about to be loaded into the magic machine. 😀

You’ve ruined it for me - for life 😩

Appreciate the thread. Looking forward to following all week. 🙂

Getting on the Oasis 3/15/20. 2nd time.

A little concerned about the unspeakable but will be diligent in my cleanliness. 

Question: the new outside deck area in front of the Solarium: How quickly are the chairs filling up?

I understand it does not open until 9:30 in consideration of the suites one floor down?

We loved the deck area on 14 forward the last 2 times we were on Allure & Oasis. 

Edited by kevnick0814

9 minutes ago, kevnick0814 said:

A little concerned about the unspeakable but will be diligent in my cleanliness. 

Question: the new outside deck area in front of the Solarium: How quickly are the chairs filling up?

I understand it does not open until 9:30 in consideration of the suites one floor down?

We loved the deck area on 14 forward the last 2 times we were on Allure & Oasis. 

We had a difficult time finding chairs in the Solarium on sea days. I don't know how it was on port days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

First off, you're awesome for keeping the cruise and abandoning all these overblown fears. DW is going on a school trip to Japan in a few weeks as a chaperone and looking fwd to it.

On that ice cream - dump some of it in a cup, add ice, then hot coffee. Free fancy coffee drink! Great stuff too!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Garnet of the Seas said:

I'm very new to Cruise Critic so I hope I'm posting correctly to ask my question.

I have read that in 2020 Oasis and Quantum class ships changed the colors of the sea pass cards.  Does anyone know what colors the Sea, Sky and Star class cards are now on the Oasis?

Here’s my seapass card 

23462670-7443-423D-89EB-81700AB8075D.jpeg

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Boarding on Sunday...I will have one Sunday afternoon! DQ probably uses the same bags.

49 minutes ago, johnjen said:

First off, you're awesome for keeping the cruise and abandoning all these overblown fears. DW is going on a school trip to Japan in a few weeks as a chaperone and looking fwd to it.

On that ice cream - dump some of it in a cup, add ice, then hot coffee. Free fancy coffee drink! Great stuff too!

I’m just happy to be purposely avoiding the news for the next 7 days! I like your fancy coffee idea 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Someone is in his office 😀 I have had the pleasure of meeting Mario on a previous cruise, but still stopped to say hi.

D3D7C6C5-A12C-40B3-B9CC-51D0F3489256.jpeg

Wow, he's not really trying to hide is he? I guess this guy is keeping his seat warm.........

Edited by Jimbo

2 hours ago, kevnick0814 said:

See you on the March 15th sailing. Looking forward to it. 

3 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

3 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Ruined it for me as well.  Glad I'm not a big ice cream fan - that looks discusting.

3 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

Ruined it for me as well.  Glad I'm not a big ice cream fan - that looks discusting.

Even if you were a big ice cream fan that bag of chemicals would not be related to it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Frozen desert, complete with listing if all chemicals 

Corn Syrup and Guar Gum.... my two favorite foods....😒 Artificial flavor is probably the healthiest chemical in the mix.