You can only pick one specialty restaurant on oasis class.

We have enjoyed 150 Central Park. We were pleased with both the quality of the food and service. They had some nice selections on the menu not found elsewhere on the ship. Although not a specialty restaurant, the best lamb I ever had was at the Solarium Bistro. As mentioned previously, Chops has been somewhat inconsistent.

The only specialty restaurant that we will ever do now is Jamie's Italian. We used to go to Chops and Giovanni's all the time and before that Portofino but we don't feel that it's much better than what you get in the MDR or Windjammer anymore. Not worth the extra cost for us anymore. It might also be because we've done them so many times before though.  

20 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Giovanni's.  Much better than Chops which has been very inconsistent for us lately.  the Filet at Giovanni's is fantastic

Agree.  Chops on Harmony was the worst Chops ever on November cruise.  It used to be very good.  Personal favorite is 150.

Edited by Snit13
add

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Giovanni's.  Much better than Chops which has been very inconsistent for us lately.  the Filet at Giovanni's is fantastic

Another vote for Giovanni’s - exact same reasons.

Although a close second to Izumi hibachi. Not that it’s the best hibachi in the world but it’s a fun and lively dining experience for a cruise. 

3 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Another vote for Giovanni’s - exact same reasons.

Although a close second to Izumi hibachi. Not that it’s the best hibachi in the world but it’s a fun and lively dining experience for a cruise. 

Forgot about Hibachi, always enjoy going there. 

Just now, The Grumpus said:

Yes, Izumi Hibachi was quite good, and they were very accommodating when I asked for a reservation for my wife's birthday.The group at the table (none of whom we knew) all seemed to enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Fathom5 said:

We have enjoyed 150 Central Park. We were pleased with both the quality of the food and service. They had some nice selections on the menu not found elsewhere on the ship. Although not a specialty restaurant, the best lamb I ever had was at the Solarium Bistro. As mentioned previously, Chops has been somewhat inconsistent.

And the worst lamb I ever had was in the Solarium Bistro.  😉