Eastern Hemisphere:
ms Amsterdam    at sea        
ms Maasdam    Moorea Island    Society Islands    08:00 - 17:00
ms Noordam    Mount Maunganui    Tauranga    
ms Westerdam    at sea

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 0bnxshs said:

How often do we see all ships at sea in the western hemisphere for the day?  Just seems odd.

Agreed that it is odd, but I just checked cruisemapper and it does appear to be correct.

3 hours ago, richwmn said:

Agreed that it is odd, but I just checked cruisemapper and it does appear to be correct.

Wasn't doubting your indubitable work Rich.  Just wondered if the current situation with the virus was behind it or if it was just coincidence.

58 minutes ago, 0bnxshs said:

Wasn't doubting your indubitable work Rich.  Just wondered if the current situation with the virus was behind it or if it was just coincidence.

It wouldn't be the virus behind it because most of the schedules were pulled in early December. I only pull 3 months at a time to allow for changes in the published schedules.

3 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you for the Fleet report.

Rich is a good Samaritan for doing this fleet report for us everyday.

Hope Denise's cruise is going well.

Hello everyone!! 
We are doing wonderful!

Up date so far we are relieved! Oceania has canceled 3/13-4-15 all cruises effective immediately!! We had just tried earlier this am on board to Cancel our cruise out of Miami when we got the notice! Getting back 125% our cruise for a future cruise👍 We are happy! We could if also gotten 100% of our money back to our credit card also but we want to cruise still! Have till 12/2022 to book!

we are so relieved. Wasn’t in the cards this time. Our cruise on HAL is awesome!

Sitting up in Crow’s neat relaxing. Well enjoying libations 😊 writing in my journal

and just blessed things worked out the way it did.

Will stay in FLL for our 3 days than go to Miami over night like planned and fly home nonstop! 
Denise😊

• Like 3

FYI! Captain just came on the speaker on Gala Night ‘ our cruise will go to FLL with 

our cruise being refunded!!! HAL is doing the right thing! He was very emotional!

Just want to give the the update. More to come! HAL is suspending cruises!

Denise😊

• Like 1

Just now, Krazy Kruizers said:

Denise 

I am so glad you aren't going to get stuck somewhere in Europe or some other awful place.

Hear that you may arrive in Ft Lauderdale a couple of days early.

Glad you are getting all your monies back.

Hi KK!

Yes we also are happy that we won’t be stuck in Europe! We plan to rebook much later👍 We still will be arriving in FLL on 3/27. The captain said possible on Aruba and another port Curaco we won’t be able to dock!  So life goes on! 
So glad I have you and so many that I can release my stress in writing. Now I hope our world can heal during this trying times!

Denise😊

52 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi KK!

Yes we also are happy that we won’t be stuck in Europe! We plan to rebook much later👍 We still will be arriving in FLL on 3/27. The captain said possible on Aruba and another port Curaco we won’t be able to dock!  So life goes on! 
So glad I have you and so many that I can release my stress in writing. Now I hope our world can heal during this trying times!

Denise😊

I was very sad tonight because we've met some great fun people on our cruise and the crew are top notch. And I was well into my 2nd lemon drop when my buddy officer came by to tell me. All is packed and in the hall.. so we will look forward to another day. Love ya'll. 

• Like 1