P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 minute ago, yorkshirephil said:

On a lovely sunny if cold morning we received news that we were great grandparents to a lovely 7.5 pound baby boy Hugo who was born early this morning. Very proud.

How wonderful.  Very many congratulations to all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yorkshirephil said:

On a lovely sunny if cold morning we received news that we were great grandparents to a lovely 7.5 pound baby boy Hugo who was born early this morning. Very proud.

How lovely Phil. On such a sad day some joyous news. Many congratulations to you aĺl and welcome to the world little Hugo. Very best wishes. Jane xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Congratulations to you all. 

He share's his birthday with my brother!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Congratulations Phil.  I hope that mother and son are both doing well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Congratulations to all

Michelle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Wonderful news Phil - many congratulations to you both and to the proud parents. 

Hope the new hip is doing well.

Best wishes,

Sandra

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Lovely news Phil, welcome to the world Hugo.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Wonderful news. Many many congratulations. Hopefully you seen get to see and hold your precious bundle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

Congratulations. Is that on the small size for a Yorkshire Lad?.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

Congratulations!

I like his name.  Were his parents inspired by watching Hugo Keith KC, doing his learnéd stuff at the you-know-what inquiry

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Congratulations!

I like his name.  Were his parents inspired by watching Hugo Keith KC, doing his learnéd stuff at the you-know-what inquiry

I have no idea, they picked it early, too early IMHO but hey ho, kid's today.

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss of you neice my sincere condolences to you and the rest of you family.

Today is six months since I lost my dear wife of 46 years , so I know how your feeling at this time .

Stay strong and remember the happy memories you had with your neice.

Best wishes

Joe 

xxx

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Pie Eater said:

Sorry for your loss of you neice my sincere condolences to you and the rest of you family.

Today is six months since I lost my dear wife of 46 years , so I know how your feeling at this time .

Stay strong and remember the happy memories you had with your neice.

Best wishes

Joe 

xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your dear wife Joe.

Best wishes.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just had an interesting telephone call, our local councillor asked me a while ago if I would be prepared to volunteer to help with the speed watch campaign where they are recording the speed of vehicles on the main road near to us with a view to providing evidence to the council that humps should be put in the road to slow the traffic.  A lady has just called and asked me if I am available to go on a 3 hour training course next Saturday.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I just had an interesting telephone call, our local councillor asked me a while ago if I would be prepared to volunteer to help with the speed watch campaign where they are recording the speed of vehicles on the main road near to us with a view to providing evidence to the council that humps should be put in the road to slow the traffic.  A lady has just called and asked me if I am available to go on a 3 hour training course next Saturday.

Didn't know we needed more speed humps, but I live in the pothole capital of the UK.🤣