P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

They’re feeding you toast as well Graham?  Luxury!

Apologies to anyone experiencing bad weather but it’s a gorgeous Spring like day here.  Blue sky, fluffy clouds, no winds, weak sun - warmth!  Lovely.  It’s still really squishy in the fields.  I wish it would dry a bit.  I won’t get complacent; they’re forecasting a cold snap for the weekend

We watched The Dig last night, having signed up for a free month of Netflix.  It was very good.  Recommend it.  As with the last new film I saw (Blithe Spirit)  my main takeaway is “lovely house” but there was more to it than that

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Apologies to anyone experiencing bad weather but it’s a gorgeous Spring like day here.  Blue sky, fluffy clouds, no winds, weak sun - warmth!  Lovely.  It’s still really squishy in the fields.  I wish it would dry a bit.  I won’t get complacent; they’re forecasting a cold snap for the weekend

We watched The Dig last night, having signed up for a free month of Netflix.  It was very good.  Recommend it.  As with the last new film I saw (Blithe Spirit)  my main takeaway is “lovely house” but there was more to it than that

👍🤓

19 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Soup, sandwiches and coffee next.

7 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Sounds like cruising Graham, just thinking about what to eat next... 

I hope the toast is better than P&O though... 

Hope all goes well. 

Andy 

Thanks Andy.

They even cut the toast into triangles for me.

Just had some veg soup and I'm stuffed now.

Pauline put some cake and Crisps in my carry in bag.

She forgot my beer though 😃🍺

16123552504229199907936402836880.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks Andy.

They even cut the toast into triangles for me.

Just had some veg soup and I'm stuffed now.

Pauline put some cake and Crisps in my carry in bag.

She forgot my beer though 😃🍺

16123552504229199907936402836880.jpg

Looks like you’re being spoiled Graham , certainly well fed today, watching the clock for you at the moment you probably should be gone now 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done Graham

Hope it wasn’t too awful having it done whilst awake.  Don’t want you getting nightmares!

Do you have to spend most of your time lying on your front now?  That’s what my friend had to do, to keep the bubble of air they had injected 🆙 (but at the back of the eye) and pressing the things that needed to meld together, together

I wonder if that makes sense to anyone who hasn’t had it explained properly?

Edited by Eddie99
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done Graham

Hope it wasn’t too awful having it done whilst awake.  Don’t want you getting nightmares!

Do you have to spend most of your time lying on your front now?  That’s what my friend had to do, to keep the bubble of air they had injected 🆙 (but at the back of the eye) and pressing the things that needed to meld together, together

I wonder if that makes sense to anyone who hasn’t had it explained properly?

They are getting some eye drops for me then they will explain what I need to do.

Op was fine.

They took a cataract off first then peeled the Epiretinal Membrane and put a new lens in.

• Like 1