P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

34 minutes ago, kalos said:

Todays Quiz  Spot The Difference ?   :classic_unsure:

p1.jpg.ce507245cc818cdad540c20954d59b7e.jpg          IMG_20210203_145744.thumb.jpg.10e456fda3d337c4b4e0925c2b87a1b9.jpg.869d9b41425cf4cd6b758a5bdc236511.jpg

Glad all went well Graham , Take care :classic_smile::classic_smile:

All he needs now is a full recovery and a Parrott.🦜🦜

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

Glad to hear that it was painless because the descriptions sound painful! Get well soon

Thank you.

They put lots of different drops in to numb my eye before taking me through to the operating theatre.

The consultant was training a new junior doctor and I could hear him describing the procedure plus they recorded the op.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Harry Peterson said:

How are you this morning, Graham? Comfortable I hope?

Harry

Thanks for asking Harry.

I have had very little discomfort in the eye.

Just having breakfast now then Pauline will take my eye patch off and clean around the eye then I will start my 4 weeks course of eye drops.

Fortunately I don't have to posture my head so they mustn't have needed to put a gas bubble in.

Graham.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for asking Harry.

Just having breakfast now then Pauline will take my eye patch off and clean around the eye then I will start my 4 weeks course of eye drops.

Fortunately I don't have to posture my head so they mustn't have needed to put a gas bubble in.

Graham.

Glad to hear your feeling OK Graham, I hope the eye drops are not uncomfortable, and lets hope you soon start to notice an improvement in your vision.

• Thanks 1

Graham, Good to hear you're OK and hope you are taking it easy after yesterday. 

Not a nice day, it's just started raining again. Torrential. There is a flood alert out, but the only time I've know the town to flood was just over a year ago.  I'm on a hill so should be alright!

7 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Graham, Good to hear you're OK and hope you are taking it easy after yesterday. 

Not a nice day, it's just started raining again. Torrential. There is a flood alert out, but the only time I've know the town to flood was just over a year ago.  I'm on a hill so should be alright!

On our last trip we had a nice meal  in Birdies Bistro at Lelant. It's a bit flat there☺️

52 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for asking Harry.

Graham.

Glad it all went well. DW thinks I have always had a gas bubble in my head ,but not much else.🤔

• Haha 1