P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 minute ago, Presto2 said:

That's a deal then - love the place. Nice people and they need support at the minute.

Sign us up 😉

We are planning to go out there sometime next week to top up our wine rack.  I will ask if they have any dates pencilled in for a wine tasting evening.😊

4 hours ago, Paw13 said:

Our Sarah had a terrible headache,aches,pains and was very tired yesterday.

She is used to having similar symptoms after having an epileptic fit so at the moment she is not overly concerned about her covid19 infection.

She managed to cook her tea last night but it is a big worry for us as she lives on her own.

Graham is fine,he was too quick trying to help someone when he  posted a meme from a humour thread that someone asked for on a Royal Caribbean forum.

I joined cruise critic yesterday as some of his friends on RC were concerned about our Sarah.

Hopefully my Graham will see you on Thursday.

Love P xx

I'm pleased you're both alright and Sarah is not too worried. It's always the loved ones looking in that are the worriers. Hopefully she will soon feel better and you two can stop worrying.

It's nice to hear from the lady in charge, and I hope it won't be the last time.

Take care.

Avril

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

We are planning to go out there sometime next week to top up our wine rack.  I will ask if they have any dates pencilled in for a wine tasting evening.😊

We have been ordering and collecting or having the wine delivered. 

It really would be good for us to meet up - 

One day we can have a Cruise Critics Reunited Party somewhere.

The Moathouse Acton Trussell is nice too - a nice function room ...

Must get a list of where people live and work out a central point

4 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

We are in Lightwood, so no where interesting near to us.

Just now, Josy1953 said:

I thought that you were in Tunstall, we are 2.5 miles from Longton, 5 miles from Stone.

I know - we work in Longton and have friends in Lightwood. Compared to other CC friends you are so close to Tunstall. 🙂

17 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

How about lunch at Weston Hall? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josy1953 said:

Ok, I was just thinking of just the Stoke on Trent area rather than all of CC friends. 😊

We had a couple of Midland meets on another site, there were quite a few people who travelled fair distances, we stayed over and used it to explore around Leicester.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

I'm pleased you're both alright and Sarah is not too worried. It's always the loved ones looking in that are the worriers. Hopefully she will soon feel better and you two can stop worrying.

It's nice to hear from the lady in charge, and I hope it won't be the last time.

Take care.

Avril

Thank you Avril.

I only joined cruise critic to let Graham's friends on here and Royal Caribbean forums know Sarah and Graham are okay.

I hope you are well.

Love Pauline xx

5 hours ago, Paw13 said:

She is used to having similar symptoms after having an epileptic fit so at the moment she is not overly concerned about her covid19 infection.

She managed to cook her tea last night but it is a big worry for us as she lives on her own.

Graham is fine,he was too quick trying to help someone when he  posted a meme from a humour thread that someone asked for on a Royal Caribbean forum.

I joined cruise critic yesterday as some of his friends on RC were concerned about our Sarah.

Love P xx

Hello Pauline. Lovely to meet you. We've seen your fabulous photos and Graham tells us all about you (all lovely things) so I'm sure we all feel we know you already.  I hope your Sarah will be feeling better soon. All the best to you and Graham from Jane. Xx

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paw13 said:

Thank you Avril.

I only joined cruise critic to let Graham's friends on here and Royal Caribbean forums know Sarah and Graham are okay.

I hope you are well.

Love Pauline xx

Hi Pauline, 

Send our love to Graham, we are glad your Sarah is OK. 

We look forward to seeing pictures of your jaunts again soon... 

Andy & Michelle xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Paw13 said:

Thank you Avril.

I hope you are well.

Love Pauline xx

I am Pauline, thank you. I hope you keep posting occasionally, don't just disappear.

Avril

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Hello Pauline. Lovely to meet you. We've seen your fabulous photos and Graham tells us all about you (all lovely things) so I'm sure we all feel we know you already.  I hope your Sarah will be feeling better soon. All the best to you and Graham from Jane. Xx

Thank you Jane for your nice words.

I have spoken to Sarah a few times today and she is still the same as yesterday.

Graham always tells me how nice his friends are on here and Royal Caribbean forums and everyone has been lovely to me.

Take care.

Pauline xx

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Just booked a weeks self catering in Totnes beginning of May. Meet up at Jeans in Salcombe?!!!

Not the first time this has been suggested but I believe Salcombe is nice. Tents and caravans in the car park outside the harbour office anyone? There may even be facilities inside that we could use. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Hi Pauline, 

Send our love to Graham, we are glad your Sarah is OK. 

We look forward to seeing pictures of your jaunts again soon... 

Andy & Michelle xx

Thank you Andy and Michelle.

I have been overwhelmed with how nice everyone has been to me on here and the daily RC forum Graham posts on and the nice words people have said about Graham.

Lots of Love and hugs to you both.

Pauline xx

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

According to their website there are no further tastings planned in the near future.

Edited by majortom10

7 hours ago, Paw13 said:

Love P xx

Hello Pauline! I’m glad your Sarah is not too bad and say hello to Graham from me!

Take care x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1