P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Just checking in to make sure you are all OK. 

Rain has stopped, so putting on my big coat and strolling down to Warsash beach to do some Iona spotting. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Andy 

How great to see your post Andy. You have been so missed by us all.

I hope you and Michelle are well.

Gill x

• Like 8

Just now, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Rain has stopped, so putting on my big coat and strolling down to Warsash beach to do some Iona spotting. 

Andy 

I think you would be amazed if you realised how much you have been missed!  And I'm not a regular poster.  Others will be along to tell you, but I am delighted that you have at least checked in - Avril will probably sleep better tonight 😉

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

You have been missed. Mentioned in posts every day. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

Good to see you.

Hope the rain holds off for you.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

Hi Andy and welcome back. I hope you get a good view of Iona through the cloud and rain. It’s a bit sad that she is making her grand entry without the sun shining down on her but I am sure will cope with the disappointment by looking forward to Gary serenading her tonight

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Hi just been catching up after a manic week or so. Just reading the thread and who walked by but Pete and lovely Charlie. Lovely to catch up Pete .. have a great evening.

Hope Kalos is ok as it seems quiet without him.

Just looking forward to the naming tomorrow evening.

Anyway off to watch Jane MacDonald now .........

The lovely Charlie says hello 😊  At least we have some sun amongst the clouds this morning.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

Nice to hear from you Andy, we missed you here and hope you are back to stay. 

Regards to Michelle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

What a lovely surprise to see your post  this morning Andy, that has brightened my day. You have been genuinely missed by us all. I hope all's still well with you and your family. Have a good day Iona spotting, and don't leave it too long before you post again. Take care.x

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

What a lovely surprise to see your post  this morning Andy, that has brightened my day. You have been genuinely missed by us all. I hope all's still well with you and your family. Have a good day Iona spotting, and don't leave it too long before you post again. Take care.x

Avril

Hi Avril, 

We are all well, thank you. 

Hope you, Frank and the gang are bearing up... 

Just had to take a bit of time away as I was upsetting people unintentionally. 

Seemed a good day to come back now we have something cruise related to talk about. 

Have a great day, 

Andy 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pete14 said:

Hi Andy and welcome back. I hope you get a good view of Iona through the cloud and rain. It’s a bit sad that she is making her grand entry without the sun shining down on her but I am sure will cope with the disappointment by looking forward to Gary serenading her tonight

Thank you Pete.

We got absolutely soaked, then came back to watch it on the telly... 

Still nice to see her 'in person'. 

We have our link for tonight, very exciting... 

Andy 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Angel57 said:

How great to see your post Andy. You have been so missed by us all.

I hope you and Michelle are well.

Gill x

We are fine Gill, thank you. 

Hope you are well. 

Just drying out from watching Iona arrived, but fine... 

Andy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Hi Avril, 

We are all well, thank you. 

Hope you, Frank and the gang are bearing up... 

Just had to take a bit of time away as I was upsetting people unintentionally. 

Seemed a good day to come back now we have something cruise related to talk about. 

Have a great day, 

Andy 

You upset no-one, a nice guy like you wouldn't know how, so be told!  Now we only need kalos off the naughty step, Harry and Selbourne back from where-ever and our family is complete again😊

Avril

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

You upset no-one, a nice guy like you wouldn't know how, so be told!  Now we only need kalos off the naughty step, Harry and Selbourne back from where-ever and our family is complete again😊

Avril

Oh I did... 

Reported twice and warned for 'sexist posts' for sharing a joke about women's parking... It was never meant to offend. 

Kalos may just be stepping away, it's not nice when you are targeted, for want of a better word, when you are just trying to cheer people up. 

Lets hope he returns soon. 

Andy 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

Great to hear from you Andy, hope you are now back for good. If you do see anything of Iona I am sure we would all welcome a photo or two.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Oh I did... 

Reported twice and warned for 'sexist posts' for sharing a joke about women's parking... It was never meant to offend. 

Kalos may just be stepping away, it's not nice when you are targeted, for want of a better word, when you are just trying to cheer people up. 

Lets hope he returns soon. 

Andy 

Sadly some people seem to enjoy being offended.

Very glad to see you back & hoping Kalos and others make appearances soon x

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrierjohn said:

Great to hear from you Andy, hope you are now back for good. If you do see anything of Iona I am sure we would all welcome a photo or two.

We went down to Warsash beach to see Iona, but the weather was so bad the pictures did not do her justice. 

Andy 

8 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Oh I did... 

Reported twice and warned for 'sexist posts' for sharing a joke about women's parking... 

Andy 

That sounds more like some people just have no sense of humour, a joke is a joke and is never meant personally.  Things like that are a big step backwards for the world IMO.  Times were much more free and easy in the past, though even then,  true nastiness would not have been ok, but was a different matter.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

We went down to Warsash beach to see Iona, but the weather was so bad the pictures did not do her justice. 

Andy 

Andy, as others have said, nice to hear from you. Was so pleased to see your photo on the Iona thread. So good to be talking cruise ships again.

Hope you and Michelle are keeping well and hope you’ll be posting again x

• Like 2

1 minute ago, P&O SUE said:

Andy, as others have said, nice to hear from you. Was so pleased to see your photo on the Iona thread. So good to be talking cruise ships again.

Hope you and Michelle are keeping well and hope you’ll be posting again x

Thank you Sue

Andy 

• Like 1

Morning all, an hour ago the weather was miserable and John was not keen to go on our NT visit. The weather said sunshine and showers so I would have risked it. We went to Bluewater yesterday though so he didn’t get his little jobs doing he wanted to do. It was raining so hard I thought perhaps we shouldn’t go.

Then I came to this site and got involved in watching Iona come in and saw Andy has posted so I’ve cheered up! It’s actually quite bright here now but the NT property is about 50 minutes away and we’ve missed our slot now anyway! 
John has agreed he’ll come on a local walk with me so we’ve reached a compromise! 
Ive got my link for Iona’s ‘do’ later, just hope it doesn’t crash!

Have a good day all 😊

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Andy 

Wonderful to see you posting again Andy.I do hope that you and Michelle are well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Morning all, an hour ago the weather was miserable and John was not keen to go on our NT visit. The weather said sunshine and showers so I would have risked it. We went to Bluewater yesterday though so he didn’t get his little jobs doing he wanted to do. It was raining so hard I thought perhaps we shouldn’t go.

Then I came to this site and got involved in watching Iona come in and saw Andy has posted so I’ve cheered up! It’s actually quite bright here now but the NT property is about 50 minutes away and we’ve missed our slot now anyway! 
John has agreed he’ll come on a local walk with me so we’ve reached a compromise! 
Ive got my link for Iona’s ‘do’ later, just hope it doesn’t crash!

Have a good day all 😊

It's a shame but hearing it teeming down outside I think you made the right decision!

My husband and son are walking to Hempstead Valley with the baby as he wouldn't sleep this morning. It wasn't raining when they left 🙄

His rash has all gone this morning so that's good, I will avoid strawberries and peanut butter today!

• Like 9