Butter, rude shirts, and platinum gifts

geckoaz

It's hard to believe the good old days were less than a month ago.  I really do miss the fluff discussions. Talking about cruising has always been my happy escape. It really does seem so funny that we argued about butter.  I think they will do away with those gross crocks. LOL

What I really want to know is can I share my drink package with my friends and will it be ok to arrive at the airport at 2:00 for a cruise that leaves that day?

• Like 2

On 3/29/2020 at 11:07 PM, sanmarcosman said:

Say what you will but last summer people made the observation that the communal butter crocks with the used knives sticking out of them were a good method of transmitting bacteria and disease. Mmmmm, everybody dig in!!

On the Horizon earlier this month, they handed out butter pats that they kept in huge salad bowls filled with ice water. Well, at some point I guess it was a bowl full of ice, but every time I went through the line, all I saw were a bunch of butter pats floating around in more water than ice.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bowman1 said:

I have a mature X year old, can I bring him/her to the adult only comedy? (John Heald in particular loves this question)😀

They were scanning S&S cards on the Horizon a few weeks ago. That's the first time I've ever seen them do that. My son and his friend got "carded" every time they went to an 18+ comedy show...and at Quest.

• Like 2

How did you all NOT bring up these famous questions that were repeated over and over??

1. Can I wear jeans, even if they are dressy jeans to the MDR?

2. Are my Flip Flops appropriate to wear in the MDR?

3. Can me and my __ share a Soda Card?

4. Are RCCL Ships better than Carnival's?

5. Carnival Ruined My Vacation and I'm NEVER Cruising with them again!

6. How can I smuggle all my booze onboard my next Carnival Cruise?

7. If I book a cabin with __ but want __ as my cabin mate, how do I do that?

8. Are shorts allowed in the MDR?

9. I've never been on a Carnival Ship but they have a reputation for being a "Party, Drunk and Ghetto Cruise Line", is that true?

10. How do I remove my tips from my Sail and Sign Account?

11. Why is the crew so rude? They all seem unhappy with their jobs!!

I could go on and on but I think most get where I'm coming from.

• Like 1

Where are all those people who complain about the food? I bet after having to cook at home for 3 weeks and counting there won't be any more complaining about the food.😁 We regularly eat out because well we're lazy. LOL! I've been cooking the last 3 weeks and today I made nachos out of taco soup. SMH!!! I think I'm going to order from Hello Fresh for next week. I'm tired of trying to come up with dinner every night, not to mention breakfast, lunch and snacks. LOL!!!  I don't even like buffets but I sure wish I had one to go to right about now. LOL!!

Edited by cynt
  • Like 1