Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, helen haywood said:

Just caught up reading what I’d missed while we were on our Celebrity Reflection cruise.  We had a great time…a couple of pictures…7F8292B4-48D7-45AE-B452-495E46CF0739.thumb.jpeg.2e328b5fc7c621050e82bc84fb70c34e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a8339c9cd0cd030b8ff8a14efcceef9a.jpeg

I always liked that little lighthouse at Nassau.

• Like 3

Thank you, Dani. I understand  what your friend is the thinking  about the masks. 

My hubby and I will be flying to Florida- a short ,approximately two hour flight. I will see how I manage with the mask. Someone suggested double masks, but that is not going to happen !

I am hoping for a good flight. So looking forward to warm sunshine,being at a lovely resort right on the ocean. We haven’t traveled anywhere ,except for an over night visit to a friend this past October. 

Take care

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:50 PM, Jimbo said:

How do I contact him?

You have to cruise with him.  🍹🛳

On 3/3/2022 at 7:27 PM, George C said:

That one of the biggest difference of puppies and kittens, we showed our kitties where little box was and that’s all you need to do , other than cleaning the litter box daily. 

Totally agree. And with cats you can clean the box when you want and not exactly when the dog needs go. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, Maitaivegas said:

Here are pictures of a Interior room with a Virtual Balcony for the Wonder of the seas.

Love the couch, it has a trundle bed in it.

The closet shot has the router on the top self.

These are pictures from the live stream on JJ Cruise.

1E99771D-5C96-48DF-B1B3-5A12FB4D1075.png

That couch is very uncomfortable. The seat is to far back and needs cushions. If you take one of the other back cushions and use it then the seat is to shallow. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:19 PM, DaniDanielle said:

They might let him home tomorrow with oral antibiotics.  They want one more day of IV antibiotics.

That’s great news.

Still behind but should get caught up tonight. Will post some more pictures after that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

I just told them before I was scanned or wanded  that I had implants. They asked where, and that was it. 
Except in Calgary. My left foot beeped and I told  the TSA I had a plate and six screws in it. 
I had to sit down and let her fondle my foot which was fine, but she wouldn’t do the other foot. And did not appreciate my asking. 

So ridiculous you had to even go through that. I’m sure you didn’t have the look of a terrorist. 

42 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Methinks, Greg, that somehow you're partial to the name Elizabeth... 😁

You got that right! 

• Like 1

Just back from the hospital.  Charlie’s white count is still too high so they are continuing IV antibiotics.  He is not a happy camper😢 The topper was the TV people shut off his TV and when he called to get it back they made him crazy trying to get the credit card number which he had already given twice….

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Just back from the hospital.  Charlie’s white count is still too high so they are continuing IV antibiotics.  He is not a happy camper😢 The topper was the TV people shut off his TV and when he called to get it back they made him crazy trying to get the credit card number which he had already given twice….

I find it ridiculous that some hospitals charge to watch tv.  I dont blame him for being upset.  Also hate to pay to park at hospital garages.  Some arent cheap!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

He has to pay to watch TV in the hospital? :classic_dry: I have never heard of such a thing!

• Like 4

Now leaving for a hockey have with an 8:30 start that’s an 1:45 from home. Have to be there an hour before. At least the weathers good for the drive. It’s the same team that we beat last night five nothing but at home. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out tonight.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

When he got his heart they never charged.  This ridiculous place is charging $10.00 per day for TV and another ten for the phone.  He does not have a cell.

Wow! For what hospitals charge, you would think they could include basic TV and phone service. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Coralc said:

He has to pay to watch TV in the hospital? :classic_dry: I have never heard of such a thing!

Yup, ridiculous!  2 out of 3 of our local hospitals charge for tv.   Not sure what it costs now but 3 yrs ago my Dad was paying $5 per day.

At least the hospital Eric went to when he had covid last winter was the one with free tv🤩

Penn medicine didnt charge Eric when he had transplant but I heard other patients on other floors had to pay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another great day at the car show.  Perfect weather and some impressive cars.  I took a LOT of pictures but won't bore everyone here with too many of them (ok, I'll post more than just a few).  This was the opening day with the real concours scheduled for tomorrow.  If today was the warm-up, I can't wait to see the main event.  I'm guessing there were maybe 500 vehicles of all shapes and sizes.  The Porsche Club of America had several events this week and there must have been 60 Porches alone.  Lots of American muscle from the 70s, vintage stuff, "booths" with new Vettes/Hummers/BMWs/Porsches/ Cadillacs, and several strange vehicles for today's Concours d'Lemons.  Of course, the stars of the show were the exotic supercars.  

I hope someone other than Andrew gets some enjoyment from this.  I'll include some eye candy that I know Andrew specifically will enjoy.  

IMG_8364.thumb.JPG.98bc822c01e3ec71d7767eb9ddd8b071.JPG

IMG_8296.thumb.JPG.29b3586300f7330cbe0468c9655444c0.JPG

IMG_8300.thumb.JPG.789e3998b81c62f4354227ba3c05867f.JPG

IMG_8304.thumb.JPG.00bddfa7fb9b9774e1b43ee8f3606ed4.JPG

IMG_8307.thumb.JPG.edba705b964d7b51e99f944b5e54824e.JPG

IMG_8349.thumb.JPG.4807aa6b786e561d0e12e9739238d24b.JPG

IMG_8358.thumb.JPG.1848912f2907e26f2a45224f4646cb5b.JPG

IMG_8359.thumb.JPG.d43853eeee576b3da5751ecaf2001afc.JPG

IMG_8361.thumb.JPG.06e77c2040651da231dc8f078e375a04.JPG

IMG_8362.thumb.JPG.d02521307ba85dbec5b1c66b22c27cee.JPG

IMG_8342.thumb.JPG.60756537b124f88e3da1ee85a4fcee1d.JPG

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Lots of Carroll Shelby influence:

8 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Another great day at the car show.  Perfect weather and some impressive cars.  I took a LOT of pictures but won't bore everyone here with too many of them (ok, I'll post more than just a few).  This was the opening day with the real concours scheduled for tomorrow.  If today was the warm-up, I can't wait to see the main event.  I'm guessing there were maybe 500 vehicles of all shapes and sizes.  The Porsche Club of America had several events this week and there must have been 60 Porches alone.  Lots of American muscle from the 70s, vintage stuff, "booths" with new Vettes/Hummers/BMWs/Porsches/ Cadillacs, and several strange vehicles for today's Concours d'Lemons.  Of course, the stars of the show were the exotic supercars.  

I hope someone other than Andrew gets some enjoyment from this.  I'll include some eye candy that I know Andrew specifically will enjoy.  

Love this blacked out look:

Look familiar Andrew?  It's just missing a white paint job.

I’m not even a car person but I would love to attend something like this.  

• Like 1

I'm partial to the gull-wing Mercedes & 1950' "Big Detroit Iron".  Roadsters from the 60' & 70' would look nice in my driveway too. 

Not really a fan of the modern super cars. Nice to look but that's about it.

• Like 1