Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We had a visitor yesterday.   

image.thumb.png.5b3e7e45c4636f88b366f50825150e44.png

I took this pick and loved it.

image.thumb.png.84fa083760e65fa0e35c5cdbf232fcb7.png

I told Kenzie it's so good I will have to share it on Dani's thread.  She looked at Shashey and said, he's kidding right?

image.thumb.png.46028fae2389723d9b7131b828c13c60.png

She said nope then she gave me the look.

image.thumb.png.8229c888dd8d7017570ddfb5db990caa.png

Then she said, post it and I will hide your flip flop.

image.thumb.png.597623d9a097d6aba24c802b3dd9daf6.png

I said, that, that's not mine.  Kenzie,  several love seeing you.   They will love the pic.

image.thumb.png.6bdceb2dc38441164598055cdb33bee9.png

She said,  OK Gpa but it will cost ya a peanut butter cracker..

image.thumb.png.77e62747017a97b7b1ca1a4d2a6053a7.png

She is so adorable. And quite the negotiator. 😂

• Like 6

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Same here.  It also is exceptionally great while driving over the border. 40 minute waits for those without and 2 minutes for those with Nexus. 

The worst pat at Buffalo is sitting on the bridge in line with everyone until you can make your way clear to the dedicated Nexus lane.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I have to think he has changed after the death of his son. He also seems to be having some health issues. I’m not sure how long he will keep on doing BD.

Are you talking about Capt. Lee losing his son?  I've been watching BD on Peacock, I just finished Season 6 BD in Tahiti, where Ashton got his foot caught in the rope and was being dragged by the boat.  Capt. Lee was pretty distraught at the thought of what could've happened.

• Like 2

I mentioned looking at the Harmony Jan 7th cruise with stops in Aruba & Curaçao.  Looking around, I also found an 8 night on Jewel of the Seas, stopping at Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire, departs on Jan 6th from Pt Canaveral.  PC isn’t the easiest as far as transportation to/from Orlando airport but in the other hand, there are more flight options there from Providence.  Price is quite a bit lower than Harmony too. Anyone here ever sailed on the Jewel? Radiance class seems to get a lot of love in review searches. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Anyone here ever sailed on the Jewel? Radiance class seems to get a lot of love in review searches. 

Our first ever cruise was on "Jewel", and we were lucky to board her twice (one for the "classic" Caribbean itinerary from Miami, and one to South Caribbean from SJ).

We absolutely fell in love with this class, which led us to "Radiance" to Alaska and NZ. They're ideal for an interesting itinerary.

To this day, it is our preferred class.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I mentioned looking at the Harmony Jan 7th cruise with stops in Aruba & Curaçao.  Looking around, I also found an 8 night on Jewel of the Seas, stopping at Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire, departs on Jan 6th from Pt Canaveral.  PC isn’t the easiest as far as transportation to/from Orlando airport but in the other hand, there are more flight options there from Providence.  Price is quite a bit lower than Harmony too. Anyone here ever sailed on the Jewel? Radiance class seems to get a lot of love in review searches. 

Radiance class has very little entertainment compared to oasis class , not even close . No play, no ice show, no aqua show, less restaurants choices. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Radiance class has a lot that like the glass elevators facing the ocean.  We have sailed on all of that class, multiple times on Jewel.  It is a much more sedate cruise on a more classic ship than one with all the bells and whistles of Oasis class or Quantum class.  Not our favorite class of ship but we would definitely sail any of them again for an itinerary we want and a good price.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Are you talking about Capt. Lee losing his son?  I've been watching BD on Peacock, I just finished Season 6 BD in Tahiti, where Ashton got his foot caught in the rope and was being dragged by the boat.  Capt. Lee was pretty distraught at the thought of what could've happened.

I’m sorry if I spoiled it. Information comes out in Season 8.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We had a visitor yesterday.   

image.thumb.png.5b3e7e45c4636f88b366f50825150e44.png

I took this pick and loved it.

image.thumb.png.84fa083760e65fa0e35c5cdbf232fcb7.png

I told Kenzie it's so good I will have to share it on Dani's thread.  She looked at Shashey and said, he's kidding right?

image.thumb.png.46028fae2389723d9b7131b828c13c60.png

She said nope then she gave me the look.

image.thumb.png.8229c888dd8d7017570ddfb5db990caa.png

Then she said, post it and I will hide your flip flop.

image.thumb.png.597623d9a097d6aba24c802b3dd9daf6.png

I said, that, that's not mine.  Kenzie,  several love seeing you.   They will love the pic.

image.thumb.png.6bdceb2dc38441164598055cdb33bee9.png

She said,  OK Gpa but it will cost ya a peanut butter cracker..

image.thumb.png.77e62747017a97b7b1ca1a4d2a6053a7.png

Those are wonderful pictures.  You had an adorable model for them!!

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We board her on December 31st, maybe you want a NYE sailing. 😁😠🎉🥳🍾🪩

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Radiance class has a lot that like the glass elevators facing the ocean.  We have sailed on all of that class, multiple times on Jewel.  It is a much more sedate cruise on a more classic ship than one with all the bells and whistles of Oasis class or Quantum class.  Not our favorite class of ship but we would definitely sail any of them again for an itinerary we want and a good price.

Radiance class is great for Europe, since it has almost no sea days and lots of time in ports  , we did 12 day   Mediterranean cruise on brilliance, would not do that in Caribbean.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, George C said:

Radiance class is great for Europe, since it has almost no sea days and lots of time in ports  , we did 12 day   Mediterranean cruise on brilliance, would not do that in Caribbean.

We have done Alaska, Pacific Coastal, NE/Canada and Bermuda on Radiance class ships.  We were happy when we heard they were sending a larger ship to Boston this year since we have done NE/Canada on three different Radiance class but wished it was something newer than Voyager.

• Like 4

We had a one panel cartoon on our refrigerator for a long time. 

It was a cat sprawled across an open newspaper on the table. 

The caption said, "Cats can't read, and they don't want you too either."  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I’m sorry if I spoiled it. Information comes out in Season 8.

No worries, Greg!  I have been, and likely will be, behind everyone on here with Bravo.  I really like Capt. Lee.  It's always sad to hear when someone loses a child.  We've unfortunately had several close friends go through the tragedy of losing a child.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, George C said:

Our first Mediterranean cruise was also on Brilliance, out of Barcelona.

• Like 3