Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes bacon is cooked and I crumble it with the blue cheese to stuff in the burgers.     

The easiest way to stuff the burger is make 1 thin patty place the blue cheese and crumbled bacon in the center of the patty then place 2nd patty on top then pinch around the ends.   If too puffy you can kinda flatten with your hands but not too much as you don't want the "stuffing" to ooze out of the burger while grilling      Enjoy😃

This sounds so ridiculously good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We watched The Gray Man last night on Netflix.  It's a pretty predictable mix of Jason Bourne (highly skilled assassin getting home against all odds) and John Wick (killing many people at once) and had some good action scenes.  It has a good cast with Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Billy Bob Thornton, Ana de Armas, and more.  It was interesting to watch Chris Evans play the bad guy when I'm so used to seeing him as Captain America.  It was also interesting to see Julia Butters who is now 13 years old.  She played Anna-Kat on the sitcom American Housewife.  Loved her delivery as a 7-11 year-old over 4 seasons on that show.  She's like Millie Bobby Brown in that I think she will grow up to be a very successful adult actor. 

We liked it...worth spending 2 hours if you like that sort of movie.

Julia Butters was also in one of my all time favorite movies, Once upon a time in Hollywood, which had a all star cast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Have fun. We are booked on the Harmony for 3 weeks in January.

We are booked for the sailing on the 7th.  We are on a short one on Liberty after New Year, then move to Harmony. 

Maybe we will see you onboard. 

We have a house in Fort Lauderdale for our Christmas/ New Year holidays again. We are hoping airfare comes down so the kids and grandkids can join us again. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

The response to me trying to explain that I need to get up so I can go get a glass of wine.... 20220726_194928.thumb.jpg.cc95c74e0b2815bf50e10e1ddb16c4b3.jpg

I know that feeling. You hate to disturb. That’s so cute.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Sounds yummy!    I have made stuffed burgers with blue cheese and bacon then put a smoke gouda on top.  You should try making some time.    Now I want one😁

I love Gouda cheese so I will!  I'll need to  find a substitute for blue cheese, it's one of the few cheeses I don't like.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Graham, for the explanation. 

Now, about that "scrum"......

Never mind, on 2nd thoughts, I'll stick with the "hooker" 😉

All you'll really need to know is to make sure the "hooker" gets paid, or there will be a "scrum" with someone that's "packing". (has a gun hidden). 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

All you'll really need to know is to make sure the "hooker" gets paid, or there will be a "scrum" with someone that's "packing". (has a gun hidden). 😉

Enough with the locker room humor😱

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Mind if I ask the dates?

January 7th, 15th and the 21st. Mike is going to aim for making it on one of the 8 day cruises. He has to put in his bid around the middle or so of December. If you think he should bid for one or the other let me know. 🍸 We will also be on the Odyssey on Feb 11th for our 36th Anniversary. Southern Caribbean and includes La Romana in the DR.

3 hours ago, George C said:

We just booked harmony for November 2023 , got a great price for grand suite. Love that it leaves from Galveston then.

the other day my wife’s car read outside temperature of 115

If it’s going to Galveston I wonder what will be coming to Fort Lauderdale? I’ll have to look into it and see what we will be getting.

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

We are booked for the sailing on the 7th.  We are on a short one on Liberty after New Year, then move to Harmony. 

Maybe we will see you onboard. 

We have a house in Fort Lauderdale for our Christmas/ New Year holidays again. We are hoping airfare comes down so the kids and grandkids can join us again. 

I will be on the same one. Not sure if Mike will be. It might depend on someone else on here. That would be great if OB, you, Mike and I would end up on the same cruise. 🥂

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

The response to me trying to explain that I need to get up so I can go get a glass of wine.... 20220726_194928.thumb.jpg.cc95c74e0b2815bf50e10e1ddb16c4b3.jpg

She looks so content and happy. Wished you could bring her on a cruise and we could meet her in person. 🐈‍⬛

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Technically I'm preparing for a Harbor Cruise for tomorrow, does that still count as a cruise? 🤔

If it’s a ship/boat on water and it moves it’s a cruise.

36 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

Our family (7 of us) are booked on the August 5th Oasis out of Jersey.  Only worry is the covid test next Wednesday.

Man, all these ships are being moved around. I thought the Oasis was in Miami now and that she will be there in March. So they move her for a few months and move her back? I don’t remember the ships moving so often. 

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Anyone watching BD DU tonight?

I’m about to start. I’ll update my signature in a little while so you can see what we have booked.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I will be on the same one. Not sure if Mike will be. It might depend on someone else on here. That would be great if OB, you, Mike and I would end up on the same cruise. 🥂

That would be nice.  We like that southern 8 day itinerary.  We have a couple friends that booked and will be joining us on the cruise.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

We were talking the other day about vehicles counting down the seconds while stopped at traffic lights.  This is where it is displayed on our Highlander. 

We didn't know the Highlander did that until you mentioned it.  We found it today.  It also shows how much time a trip takes.  Wish you were my neighbor.   You could show us what else we are missing out on.  When we bought ours last year the salesman was going over the features.   He started telling us how the AWD settings worked.  I said, AWD, I don't get cars with AWD.  He said, well it has it.  Do you want this car?  😆 There wasn't a big selection to choose from.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1