Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Husky1987 said:

I swear, our cat Maxx can hear the sound of me opening up a can of tuna from a dead sleep at the other end of the house.

Yesterday I made a big pot of chili.  This necessitated opening six cans of assorted beans.  Minnie was beside herself winding in and out around my ankles.  Her thought: SIX cans of cat food!!!

• Haha 13

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Today would have been Allie’s 13 birthday. Owen sent us a photo from school, saying look what I found. She’s with us. 

03A39D5E-2794-46ED-99D8-206C3435C235.thumb.jpeg.3ad3d762da361640c9a1097c53e80b64.jpeg

Allie will always be with you Andrew.

Sending you our prayers 🙏 on Allie's 13th birthday.

0E28A08F-12A8-48E8-A080-FF0DF318DC39.gif.3041fde9886fd59f1bdcb8aa942c2699.gif

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Nice 61⁰ day.  Looks who is hanging out with me on the deck!

Her smile brightens the day 🌷

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Today would have been Allie’s 13 birthday. Owen sent us a photo from school, saying look what I found. She’s with us. 

🌈

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

03A39D5E-2794-46ED-99D8-206C3435C235.thumb.jpeg.3ad3d762da361640c9a1097c53e80b64.jpeg

Hugs to you and your family.  May you find peace through these little visits. ❤️

• Like 9

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Wow, time has flown by. I still remember the first time that I read her story.😪

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Nice 61⁰ day.  Looks who is hanging out with me on the deck!

20230329_135339.thumb.jpg.2473faf15bef556355af257e414ee565.jpg

20230329_135342.thumb.jpg.17756e3c9ab826e22c88174dddd00fb7.jpg

20230329_135359.thumb.jpg.2541cf697d3496514fd4e13b421f7f51.jpg

20230329_135407.thumb.jpg.30152bfb86952f75e347e3a3e75dfce0.jpg

She's starting to look a little older, but still incredibly cute.  She's already figured out how to throw in a little head tilt to the side while smiling.  

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 10

Hot day in Nassau.   We all took a taxi to Cable beach for the afternoon.  Nice beach.   I forgot my phone. Sorry no photos.

I have been sleeping in til 8 am and missing my sunrises.   Tomorrow we arrive at CocoCay at 8 am, hopefully sunrise photos tomorrow.

Tonight we go to Chops.   

• Like 14

On 3/28/2023 at 8:36 AM, Sea Dog said:

I will be very interested in what he thinks is going on. The top part of my feet are still painful.

Doctor wasn’t sure , did do blood test which he will get back tomorrow, went to a imaging place to make sure there were no blood clots , he is also sending some prescriptions for me apparently my condition goes up to my knees , told to have my feet , legs elevated when possible, definitely weird, never had any reaction like this on my 75 or so cruises. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

She's starting to look a little older, but still incredibly cute.  She's already figured out how to throw in a little head tilt to the side while smiling.  

She is growing up quickly.   She is speaking so much clearer now.  I like the head tilt.  She was part of a photo shoot last week.  Her friend's mom is a photographer.   She shot the two together with the flowers Kenzie's family grows and then both mom's posted the pics to promote each other.  Maybe I can grab some to post later.

• Like 11

Just now, George C said:

Doctor wasn’t sure , did do blood test which he will get back tomorrow, went to a imaging place to make sure there were no blood clots , he is also sending some prescriptions for me apparently my condition goes up to my knees , told to have my feet , legs elevated when possible, definitely weird, never had any reaction like this on my 75 or so cruises. 

Thanks George for the update. I hope they can pinpoint what is going on. Keep me updated please.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hot day in Nassau.   We all took a taxi to Cable beach for the afternoon.  Nice beach.   I forgot my phone. Sorry no photos.

I have been sleeping in til 8 am and missing my sunrises.   Tomorrow we arrive at CocoCay at 8 am, hopefully sunrise photos tomorrow.

Tonight we go to Chops.   

Is Cable Beach the place you went last time that had the statues underwater. 

@A&L_Ont I don’t mean to intrude but could you share the significance of the coin Owen found?  My mother died when she was 61…33 years ago…zebras are what reminds me of her (my father said of her that if she heard hoof beats she would think “zebra” not “horse.”)  I haven’t seen a real zebra since but I’ll spot a picture or statue or bookend of one every so often and smile.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

@A&L_Ont I don’t mean to intrude but could you share the significance of the coin Owen found?  My mother died when she was 61…33 years ago…zebras are what reminds me of her (my father said of her that if she heard hoof beats she would think “zebra” not “horse.”)  I haven’t seen a real zebra since but I’ll spot a picture or statue or bookend of one every so often and smile.

We always find dimes when she is around us, usually on special days. We found one before we flew to FL for our last cruise right beside our airport chair.  Today, being her birthday is another example. It usually happens 6 -10 times a year, and considering people usually just tap to pay and don’t use cash it seems amazing that this happens. 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We always find dimes when she is around us, usually on special days. We found one before we flew to FL for our last cruise right beside our airport chair.  Today, being her birthday is another example. It usually happens 6 -10 times a year, and considering people usually just tap to pay and don’t use cash it seems amazing that this happens. 

It is amazing and special!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thinking you, Lisa and Owen. She is with you always.

• Like 3