Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Perfect, plenty of us here would be happy to have the alcohol that they don't put in your drink dumped into ours.😊

I've often asked the bartender to do exactly that!  Or I donate my leftover vouchers to someone nearby!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

I mentioned our "Pure Michigan" tourism campaign... here are some "not so pure Michigan" versions of the advertisements (language warnings for those who don't like cuss words

That is very true of Saskatchewan as well! We don’t really remove snow, just pack it down- no wonder everyone has a truck.

Your Pure Michigan campaign is much better than our former Discover Regina campaign, which I am not going to link!

• Like 3

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Pick me! Pick me!! Pick me!!!

I'll have 5 to give away as well.  My liver will kill me but I will end up buying the drink package...at least that's the plan.  Might need for some of the lucky ones on the sailing before us to purchase a few bottles the last night of week 1 so we can do a few private parties.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I'll have 5 to give away as well.  My liver will kill me but I will end up buying the drink package...at least that's the plan.  Might need for some of the lucky ones on the sailing before us to purchase a few bottles the last night of week 1 so we can do a few private parties.

You always were my favorite😇

• Haha 9

14 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Would it help if he rented an electric scooter?

Eric was stubborn last August but was very happy he had the scooter after his broken sacrum.

Speaking of Eric, how is he doing with his back??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

Oh yay, it's snowing again.    

🙄

I mentioned our "Pure Michigan" tourism campaign... here are some "not so pure Michigan" versions of the advertisements (language warnings for those who don't like cuss words):

Here's the one about Saugatuck, the place with the 302-step stairway up a sand dune:

And this one hurts both literally and figuratively:

Well done, Debbie!  You've put a smile on all of our faces around here!😁  Well, mine and Jim's, anyway!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This can be arranged...  Anyone wanting "room booze" can send me a list, and I'll purchase it the last night and keep it in my room for the B2 cruise.  

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Well done, Debbie!  You've put a smile on all of our faces around here!😁  Well, mine and Jim's, anyway!!

And to give you an idea how accurate the spoof ads were, here's a REAL Pure Michigan ad:

• Like 3