Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers needed.  We are on our way to Columbia Presbyterian in Manhattan.. transplant doctors want Charlie there, something with his heart.  I will keep you posted.

Sending prayers your way. Marietta.  I knew he had gone for a PET scan but I didn't know if you had results back or not.  Please keep us posted.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I won't be watching but based on this tease, I'd better record it.  Any hints?

No inside information but obviously I’m interested to see if Mahomes will win anything. Tight end Travis Kelcie is a presenter and he is always entertaining. Seeing Damar will be emotional.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers needed.  We are on our way to Columbia Presbyterian in Manhattan.. transplant doctors want Charlie there, something with his heart.  I will keep you posted.

Prayers for you both Marietta 🙏.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers for both of you.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We don't have any bunnies around here...geckos, squirrels, frogs, snakes, turtles, gnats, mosquitos, etc...but no bunnies.  We did have bunnies in Ohio though and Micheline most definitely did NOT think they were cute.  Whatever flowers she planted would get mowed down within a week.  We trained our dog to chase them away, but they kept coming back.  

I’m with Micheline on this one.  We’ve had a rabbit in our yard who really did a number on plantings this year 😡.  For all he’s eaten, he should be too big to move.  Then this past weekend we spotted this guy in the woods behind us.  Haven’t seen the rabbit in days.  I do feel a little bad for bunny.  IMG_9200.thumb.jpeg.3266ec2bdc8827b48948d91f252b767f.jpeg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sending lots of prayers 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I’m with Micheline on this one.  We’ve had a rabbit in our yard who really did a number on plantings this year 😡.  For all he’s eaten, he should be too big to move.  Then this past weekend we spotted this guy in the woods behind us.  Haven’t seen the rabbit in days.  I do feel a little bad for bunny.  IMG_9200.thumb.jpeg.3266ec2bdc8827b48948d91f252b767f.jpeg

This guy's cousins were hanging out in the woods behind my yard in NJ.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George C said:

I got another great blood test had radiation for prostate about 9 months ago , very successful. 

Congrats!  Those blood tests are a cause for stress, and then a cause for great relief and celebration.  I suggest a nice bottle of wine to celebrate. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2023 at 3:10 PM, DaniDanielle said:

We spent the day in Brooklyn yesterday.  Charlie had to go for a petscan.  The only fun part was they sent us in an Uber, she arrived in a Tesla, great ride.

I hope all is well with Charlie, Marietta!🙏

On 7/11/2023 at 4:29 PM, A&L_Ont said:

So what do you do after a weekend of ball, you play more ball.  Last night we played at a local diamond where the turf was from where the Toronto Blue Jays play. The turf they had played on. Somehow we pulled out another win, even with 4 players not available to pitch.
Owen and one of his coaches. 

IMG_0084.thumb.jpeg.4fdf1e2a9c37a0000e618b71c36089b3.jpeg

Owen wanted to be filmed so Lisa obliged.  He got another triple, with it rolling to the fence. 

IMG_8951.mov 37.51 MB · 7 downloads

Kudos to Owen on his two triples during the game!!!

Great picture of Owen with his Coach.

Amazing win with 4 pitchers unavailable to pitch!!  What teamwork all around!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Back from Maine, missed two weeks, but will start catching up tomorrow. 

Welcome back from your trip, Mimi!  I hope you had a wonderful time up North.  Did you find a Diner while you were passing through New Jersey?

20 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks, I’ll send her your message. I know she will appreciate it.

Best wishes for Linda this Friday as she has her surgery.  I hope she heals well and quickly.

I sure hope the injections in your knee help you greatly, Greg, and  that you feel less pain so you can enjoy your Cruise prior to your surgery.

20 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@Luckynana  Congratulations to Erin.  I hope she enjoys her very first week as a 

Thank you so much, aussie!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

I hope and pray that everything will be fine with Charlie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sea Dog You will be on nursing duty to help your Linda with her hand surgery as it may limit what she can do for awhile.

Not easy for you to do with a painful knee.

Hoping the best for both of you.

Take out dinners and delivered groceries will help.

When I had Covid and hubby was healing his broken ribs, a friend offered to go grocery shopping. She got the essentials, but I did a major shop with Stop and Shop-a local grocery store. 
The online order and delivery worked nicely.

Don’t be shy to ask for help during this time.😉

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh Marietta.  Prayers for both Charlie and for you.   Jim had his aortic valve replacement done there back on July 11, 2015.  Jim just said as far as he is concerned, if you need something done with regard to your heart, Columbia Presbyterian is where you want to be.  Everything about that hospital instills confidence.  Good luck to you both.🙏 🙏🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@Sea Dog You will be on nursing duty to help your Linda with her hand surgery as it may limit what she can do for awhile.

Not easy for you to do with a painful knee.

Hoping the best for both of you.

Take out dinners and delivered groceries will help.

When I had Covid and hubby was healing his broken ribs, a friend offered to go grocery shopping. She got the essentials, but I did a major shop with Stop and Shop-a local grocery store. 
The online order and delivery worked nicely.

Don’t be shy to ask for help during this time.😉

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Great suggestions.

30 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Welcome back from your trip, Mimi!  I hope you had a wonderful time up North.  Did you find a Diner while you were passing through New Jersey?

Best wishes for Linda this Friday as she has her surgery.  I hope she heals well and quickly.

I sure hope the injections in your knee help you greatly, Greg, and  that you feel less pain so you can enjoy your Cruise prior to your surgery.

Thank you so much, aussie!

Thank you Maryann!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We don't have any bunnies around here...geckos, squirrels, frogs, snakes, turtles, gnats, mosquitos, etc...but no bunnies.  We did have bunnies in Ohio though and Micheline most definitely did NOT think they were cute.  Whatever flowers she planted would get mowed down within a week.  We trained our dog to chase them away, but they kept coming back.  

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I’m with Micheline on this one.  We’ve had a rabbit in our yard who really did a number on plantings this year 😡.  For all he’s eaten, he should be too big to move.  Then this past weekend we spotted this guy in the woods behind us.  Haven’t seen the rabbit in days.  I do feel a little bad for bunny.  

The deer and rabbits are welcome to anything that grows in this yard. Although I did become annoyed when the deer killed the cherry tree by stripping off all the bark on it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

What did they mean by "something" ? Keep us informed as much as you are comfortable with.

• Like 2