Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

Just popping in to say WOOF

images.jpg.04885d23deceb5dae10d0c2c4f4e3712.jpg

Washington-Huskies-mascot.jpg

Hmmm...After the game I packed my Michigan shirt to wear on our cruise next week.  Hopefully, we'll be able to watch the game on board.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Lindas doing better than me. Her pain has not been bad at all but then again her arm is in a sling and she’s not moving it any. She has her post op Thursday and should get the ok to start therapy which will be good.

Hernia is extremely uncomfortable and hurts. I don’t think it’s gotten to the point where I need emergency surgery but waiting another 6 weeks before I can have it fixed is weighing on me.

I’m frustrated only in that I’m hurting 24/7 with either my knee or groin. Life is not fun right now. I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me. It is what it is and I will get better.

Glad Linda is doing better.  So sorry you are in so much pain.  Hopefully, you'll be able to get things fixed up sooner.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, I like to keep this always a happy thread, but I have some sad news, but if you want to know what it is go to John’s thread in Floataway.  RIP OWD.

jc

Im so sorry for your loss jc.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Good morning everyone. Last full day. Live view. 

IMG_3220.thumb.jpeg.b5a42009110b9d350f1eec62de7d0c36.jpeg

Boy that vacation went too quick. Enjoy your day today.

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Clase Azul. Very prized it seems.

I have heard great things about it. The bottle itself is a work of art and I will keep it for that.

21 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Glad Linda is doing better.  So sorry you are in so much pain.  Hopefully, you'll be able to get things fixed up sooner.  

Thanks Valerie. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

From Harlan Coben's book! I read some synopsis 🤐

Will check out the series when we get back from our Wonder cruise. Thanks.

Hope you are doing good.

For me doing good is waking up every day.

Thank you

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Two guys from my Parkinson’s Support Group who were doing much better than I am and had more mobility passed away last week.

I'm so sorry to hear this Lenny.

Condolences to their family and friends.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Two guys from my Parkinson’s Support Group who were doing much better than I am and had more mobility passed away last week.

Sorry to read this. 

3 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Hmmm...After the game I packed my Michigan shirt to wear on our cruise next week.  Hopefully, we'll be able to watch the game on board.

As an Ohio State fan, I'm legally required to root against Michigan. 😁 UW has embraced the fact that everyone thinks of them as underdogs (which they've been for the last 2 games).  That should work well for them again.  Still, I think this is Michigan's year.  UW coaches still better warn their players about using personal iPads. 😜

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Appliances used to last a long time not any more. I’ve been told to not expect more than t10 years on major appliances. My parents refrigerator lasted over 25 years.

I purchased a Maytag washer and dryer in 1995.  Dryer is still going strong and I have never had any problems with it.  The washer started slinging oil few years ago and I replaced it with a Speed Queen.  They do not match, but it does not bother me. 

Pat

• Like 5

Just now, patattack said:

I purchased a Maytag washer and dryer in 1995.  Dryer is still going strong and I have never had any problems with it.  The washer started slinging oil few years ago and I replaced it with a Speed Queen.  They do not match, but it does not bother me. 

Pat

Speed Queen washers are highly recommended work horse washers without much in the way of electronics. They apparently last forever. I think we may replace ours with a Speed Queen, the next time we are in the market. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Speed Queen washers are highly recommended work horse washers without much in the way of electronics. They apparently last forever. I think we may replace ours with a Speed Queen, the next time we are in the market. 

We have a Speed Queen, it’s been around quite awhile now.  I had never heard of it but my appliance guys got it for me.  These guys are great, will fix or bring you a new appliance if it comes to that.  They won’t talk you into a new item if they think yours is still good and they are reasonable with their prices!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Sorry to read this. 

Thank you.One of the guys was someone who was diagnosed the same time as me,November 2014.In Feb.2020 we both had an experimental procedure for an implant to enable us to function better.It was a success for him but not for me.He was doing very well.We were shocked to hear of his passing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We have a Speed Queen, it’s been around quite awhile now.  I had never heard of it but my appliance guys got it for me.  These guys are great, will fix or bring you a new appliance if it comes to that.  They won’t talk you into a new item if they think yours is still good and they are reasonable with their prices!

We also have a Speed Queen and never heard of the brand before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

California family landed in San Francisco.  

Meanwhile, lunch was this. 

IMG_0471.thumb.jpeg.7e0056494dfebae0e50ed2be89efb118.jpeg

These guys enjoyed cracking and eating crab. 

IMG_0470.thumb.jpeg.0155df34c20dbeefd02819ee21562c8b.jpeg

Looks like you guys are really roughing ! 😉

Your Grand Daughters Bib isn't really doing much is it?🤣Turned into a cape.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this, Lenny.

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Your grandchildren have great taste in their choice for lunch!  It looks yummy!

• Like 2

We still don't have Internet working in our Condo.  It's always been sporadic at best, but this is really getting old!  Guy comes tomorrow..last year, the service guy was here for well over an hour.  He got it working, then left.  An hour or so later, it was kaput again.  It's so frustrating;  Our association will be getting a new service provider with FiOS.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Looks like you guys are really roughing ! 😉

Your Grand Daughters Bib isn't really doing much is it?🤣Turned into a cape.

That’s the way it ended up for most of the meal. 

36 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Your grandchildren have great taste in their choice for lunch!  It looks yummy!

Yes, it was pretty tasty.  That was our 4th trip to Rustic Inn Crabhouse, since we came down in December.  

Grandson even tried an oyster.  He slurped it down, but said one was enough.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Sorry to hear that.  May they RIP.🙏

You are blessed with Toby and a life of loving family and friends.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I like how her Bib became a cape.  Probably with super powers for crackin😁

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3