Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I did. I haven’t watched Sailing Doodles as much lately since Bobby is getting kinda creepy with the girls. Did enjoy seeing Soggy and it was interesting that he said his favorite place to eat was Hindos Hideway next door. Thats where we ate and boy was it good.

::whispers:: and better Painkillers

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Husky1987 said:

::whispers:: and better Painkillers

Thats what I thought. Using the original Soggy with Pusser’s makes a lot of difference. Not that Soggy’s rum is that bad, I just thought Hendo’s was richer tasting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I did. I haven’t watched Sailing Doodles as much lately since Bobby is getting kinda creepy with the girls. Did enjoy seeing Soggy and it was interesting that he said his favorite place to eat was Hindos Hideway next door. Thats where we ate and boy was it good.

I just watch for the ocean views and blue oceans. I didn’t notice what you were mentioning. 😉

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I just watch for the ocean views and blue oceans. I didn’t notice what you were mentioning. 😉

Amanda is tough to watch 😉

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Happy Anniversary Everyone.

Little late on the wishes, I've spent the last 2.5 days in the bathroom or bed with stomach flu.    Broke my fever this morning and slowly getting back my strength.   

So far everyone that was here Sunday for Eric's BD and Easter is fine.    Going to try to make it to the office tomorrow.  

Stay well😊

Hoping all others stay well and you will be back to normal soon.  Stomach bugs not fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

@Sea Dog did you see that Sailing Doodles video today is at Soggy Dollar and Roxie’s?  Great video. 

45 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

39 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Amanda is tough to watch 😉

I had no idea what you guys were talking about so I started to type into Google Search  "Sailing D" which is about as far as I got when it auto-filled the rest with "Sailing Doodles Amanda"

Apparently she makes a, uh, big impression. 😁😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HBE4 said:

I had no idea what you guys were talking about so I started to type into Google Search  "Sailing D" which is about as far as I got when it auto-filled the rest with "Sailing Doodles Amanda"

I have watched most of his videos from the start which were really interesting as he learned how to sail and had some interesting adventures. He figured out by having beautiful women sail with him he would pick up viewers which he did. It was ok for a while until he started sensationalizing his video with T n A which turned me off. I will say he goes to some amazing places but I much rather prefer to watch Colin McRae’s (of Below Deck Sailing fame) YT channel Sailing Parlay Revial.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I have watched most of his videos from the start which were really interesting as he learned how to sail and had some interesting adventures. He figured out by having beautiful women sail with him he would pick up viewers which he did. It was ok for a while until he started sensationalizing his video with T n A which turned me off. I will say he goes to some amazing places but I much rather prefer to watch Colin McRae’s (of Below Deck Sailing fame) YT channel Sailing Parlay Revial.

agree - i follow parlay revival on instagram.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'll definitely check it out, starting from the beginning.  Each video seems to be a nice, short, easy to watch size.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

agree - i follow parlay revival on instagram.  

He’s built quite a following. Love his excellent YT videos. Gotta start at the beginning to get the full affect of what he has done.

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

I'll definitely check it out, starting from the beginning.  Each video seems to be a nice, short, easy to watch size.

His first couple of years are really good. I especially like Taylor who he sailed with. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I didn't know what they were talking about and still don't. I didn't ask Google either.

• Haha 1

I'm the same with Sailing Doodles.  Loved the early days where he actually had 2 Labradoodles (hence the name) sailing with him.  Cool dogs.  That's when they usually found the cheapest food possible and he usually anchored wherever he went so that he didn't have to pay for a mooring ball.  Things have definitely changed.  He now has a deal with Navigare Yachting and you can join one of his flotillas (multiple yachts cruising together, which looks like a lot of fun) by getting a cabin on one of the boats for $3K a week.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Happy Anniversary Everyone.

Little late on the wishes, I've spent the last 2.5 days in the bathroom or bed with stomach flu.    Broke my fever this morning and slowly getting back my strength.   

So far everyone that was here Sunday for Eric's BD and Easter is fine.    Going to try to make it to the office tomorrow.  

Stay well😊

Feel better Sis!  Keep hydrated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I didn't know what they were talking about and still don't. I didn't ask Google either.

Sailing Doodles follows a former jet charter pilot who had a mini stroke and could not be a pilot anymore so he sold everything bought a sailboat and has been sailing all around the world.

Here is his intro and first video

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Very scary. My brother said his whole house shook.  Charlie felt nothing in the kitchen but I was on the couch and it went crazy for a minute…..

Stay safe Marietta.

• Thanks 1