Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

15 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I've got mine to save too. Idk if I'll put it on the door though, just have it with me. I saw laura wanted to have a party for bella and ladies wear pink. And john is doing a separate scattering of ashes.  2 different ones. Seadog might have said he will take pictures for John's. 

Bella has been with me on other cruises already too.

Is it possible to post these events on the Bella Roll Call please for those who do are not on social media sites? Can you pass on the message?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dbancroft said:

We just sailed away. We did have a little Drama grandson is upset someone stole a magnet from their door before we even sailed a way. We had 2 on each door 3 left so far. Should have known it was going to happen it was pooh dressed as deadpool.

Enjoy your cruise

20 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Our first time in Bermuda we took the bus around the island.  It was inexpensive and we saw a lot of the island.  Loved watching the school kids getting on the bus and going about their day.  It was a good way to check out future places to go.

We have been to Bermuda 12 times.The first time in 1973 .We were young and healthy.We walked and went to many places .

Subsequent visits we toured by bus and ferry.The highlight of our first ferry ride was when we saw a deckhand wearing a Brooklyn tee shirt.He lived in Brooklyn but his parents were born in Bermuda .

• Like 5

20 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Hmmm I clicked but it tries to pop up but blocked. Maybe I need to just search for ferry schedule on google. But thanks for saying good idea to save ahead of time. I will. But i cant get your link to come up.

An interesting place is the Bermuda Mint.We went there about 10 years ago and bought gold coins as well as silver coins.We never met anyone who also did that .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

An interesting place is the Bermuda Mint.We went there about 10 years ago and bought gold coins as well as silver coins.We never met anyone who also did that .

That would be a interesting place for me to visit. I love this idea too. Thanks. I'd love gold coins!   🎊

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Fingers crossed our friends in Florida @bobmacliberty @helen haywood @Arzeena @molly361 @ReneeFLL @RFerrington @firefly333 etc.

and London, Ontario are OK @A&L_Ont @Ourusualbeach

Thanks.  After Idalia last year I’ve at least resisted going down the rabbit hole that is The Weather Channel!  Until Debbie made landfall all they can do is talk talk talk.  And now that she has…Mother Nature is at the wheel…and she’s unpredictable.

So far we just have gusty rain.  However, a potential hurricane pales in comparison to…we have to wrestle the cats into carriers to go to the vet for their annual checkup. 🙀🙀

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

23 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Ours too!

I tried to catch up on all the posts I missed from not being on line that much recently for various reasons,however there is just too much to go through .

I hope your granddaughter will feel better very soon.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Someone took our Bella Dog magnet off of our door on the Bella cruise.  Luckily our room steward found it and returned it to us.  It goes on the inside now.  

Thank goodness for your room steward finding it and realizing it belongs to you!  I was hoping that if I place it high enough on my door, that it'll be safe.  🤔  I'm planning on writing #2 on it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I tried to catch up on all the posts I missed from not being on line that much recently for various reasons,however there is just too much to go through .

I hope your granddaughter will feel better very soon.

How are you feeling since having your dental work done, Lenny?

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Is it possible to post these events on the Bella Roll Call please for those who do are not on social media sites? Can you pass on the message?

I can post when I hear from John exactly what he wants to do. I think he will wait till he and Laura are off the World Cruise to start planning for the Bella cruises.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Fingers crossed our friends in Florida @bobmacliberty @helen haywood @Arzeena @molly361 @ReneeFLL @RFerrington @firefly333 etc.

and London, Ontario are OK @A&L_Ont @Ourusualbeach

Thanks for thinking about us Dani when you are going through so may issues in your country. Our area in central FL is Ok. We had rain and a bit of wind.
I am hoping Karen @Keksie is fine. I know she lives somewhere north west of FL.
Dani, you please be safe there. I always think about you.🙏

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I can post when I hear from John exactly what he wants to do. I think he will wait till he and Laura are off the World Cruise to start planning for the Bella cruises.

Thanks Greg!
I knew one can count on you to keep the rest of us in the loop.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

That's my reasoning too... They'll be busy at least until mid-Sept, and I think Laura mentioning getting 2 puppies by this time.

@Arzeena

• Like 8