Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

So today I called Royal and cancelled our 9.26 sailing on Oasis (Eric is not thrilled with some of the protocols).   We moved the funds to a new booking for Anthem OTS on 2.27 and even get a $366 refund.   

Next I will be switching our Barbados cruise on Grandeur to Anthem 1.20.21 cruise for the 11 night sailing.     Saw a lot of new cabins open up for sale in the last couple of days.     Suspect they are increasing capacity.      I was going to do both today but after being on the phone with Royal for about an hour this afternoon I couldn't bring myself to do another switch.  

It saddens me to switch the Barbados sailing but after reading the new health protocols for Barbados and Eric especially won't be able to deal with a mask on the 6 hr flight plus the coupe of hours of mask wearing in airport before and after flight.     wouldn't be a pleasant travel experience so we will do the barbados sailing in 2023 or whenever no masks are needed on planes, but excited for the itinerary for the 11 night anthem sailing as we love all those islands and look forward to our first visit of San Juan.      And best of all we will get to meet both of you @DaniDanielle

Confused, Barbadoes cruise to what date on Anthem are you switching to?

Edited by Jimbo

13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Confused, Barbadoes cruise to what date on Anthem are you switching to?

I am booked for sailing on a b2b 14 night Grandeur out of Barbados on 2.06 and 2.13 and going to switch the first leg over to Anthem 11 night sailing out of Nj on 1.20

Then thinking of switching the 2nd leg to one of the longer bermuda cruises for june or july out of nj or md.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I am booked for sailing on a b2b 14 night Grandeur out of Barbados on 2.06 and 2.13 and going to switch the first leg over to Anthem 11 night sailing out of Nj on 1.20

Then thinking of switching the 2nd leg to one of the longer bermuda cruises for june or july out of nj or md.

You made a good move, Can't even imagine what 14 days on Grandeur would be like.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Finally a Below Deck that doesn't put you to sleep.  

Been waiting for Lexi to walk the plank. I just learned her dad is a minister. WOW!

Malia has really let things slide. 2 major injuries. I don't think she reported when Zi fell in town and injured his mouth. And she couldn't see this guy limping around for a couple of days? Somehow I don't think she and Sandy will work again.

I don't know about you but I can't stand Courtney constantly stroking her hair.

Next week should be good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Forget the CC app. I did not like it at all and deleted it. I simply open a web browser in my phone and go to the website. It is much better than the app for posting photos, too.

I almost always come here on my phone these days.

This is what I do too.

Every post of mine has been on my android phone.

Graham

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George C said:

Front is a hot tub/spa then the pool is behind it . 

Wow completely didn't see the pool, looked like your back yard was a skateboard park and the 2 lounge chairs were set up inside the skating area.

Now I see the outline of the pool with the darker tile rimming the edge of the pool area.

Guess you never even get a breeze around the pool either do you with those high fences?

That has to be hot in Texas.

18 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

@dani negreanu Dani, except for liking posts, we haven't seen you personally post in quite awhile.  Hope all is well.

Thanks, Bonnie. All is well -- just a whole month of holidays, falling smack in the middle of the week, so I have to wonder -- is it Saturday, Sunday or what....

Add to those happy days two weddings in just one week, and it's quite a "whirlwind" for us.

We traveled pre-family wedding to a moshav [moshav is a type of Israeli town or settlement, in particular a type of cooperative agricultural community of individual farms. The moshav is similar to a kibbutz with an emphasis on community labour. ] a 10min drive from the wedding venue.

It was DIL's brilliant idea to rent a whole complex of "zimmers" [rooms] there, instead of the apartment we rented at the beginning, so that the grandkids could roam freely and enjoy the pool, only DIL, in laws and us.

I'm good to post only on my computer, on my Iphone I do only the "liking".

I've took some short movies, but me being photographically challenged, let's see what happens.

Below is DH piggy backing GK2  [video by DS2], and GK1+2 "taking a break" 😁

PHOTO-2021-09-20-01-08-54.jpg

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 19

18 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We are on our way to Disney. 

17 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Have a get time at Disney.  It’s great when shared with family.  

17 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Sounds wonderful!

Have a great trip. Keep us posted on your journey. 

16 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Have a safe trip, and enjoy Disney with your grandchildren.  Say "hi" to Mickey for me😉

Deb & Andy,

Enjoy Disney and your time with your lovely family 🥰

• Thanks 1

The rooms we rented were in the middle of olive trees.

DH got permission from the owner to harvest what was left in the trees....

In the containers now -- 5-6 weeks from today, DH will have his favorite olives to munch on 😉

Olives.jpg

Olive trees.jpg

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 19

12 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@ArzeenaGo for it little girl! I am sure G pa will not object!😁

(CC not letting me put multiple quotes tonight)

Sharon and I got to to babysit Corrie, Lottie and Zander over the weekend while their parents went to a concert in Fayetteville.  Corrie as an arsenal of looks so Gpa likes to spoil her but not always.  I love vacations with the kids.  When we were leaving Lakeside a couple of weeks ago Caden came into my room.. He said, Gpa, I can’t figure out which is best, Disney or Lakeside.  He paused thinking 🤔 then said, I think Disney would be a lot less without family.  Love hearing family already means so much to him.  So thankful for a loving family.

Adorable!

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Bonnie. All is well -- just a whole month of holidays, falling smack in the middle of the week, so I have to wonder -- is it Saturday, Sunday or what....

Add to those happy days two weddings in just one week, and it's quite a "whirlwind" for us.

We traveled pre-family wedding to a moshav [moshav is a type of Israeli town or settlement, in particular a type of cooperative agricultural community of individual farms. The moshav is similar to a kibbutz with an emphasis on community labour. ] a 10min drive from the wedding venue.

It was DIL's brilliant idea to rent a whole complex of "zimmers" [rooms] there, instead of the apartment we rented at the beginning, so that the grandkids could roam freely and enjoy the pool, only DIL, in laws and us.

I'm good to post only on my computer, on my Iphone I do only the "liking".

I've took some short movies, but me being photographically challenged, let's see what happens.

Below is DH piggy backing GK2  [video by DS2], and GK1+2 "taking a break" 😁

PHOTO-2021-09-20-01-08-54.jpg

Sounds like you have had a lovely but busy week.

Nice photo and video.

2 weddings is amazing in 1 week.

I also wondered why you hadn't posted but was reassured by seeing your post likes.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1