Westerdam destination Cabo San Lucas eta 4/24

Indian Ocean
Amsterdam awaiting permission - Malaysia

all424.png

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the Daily report.

Arbor day -- suppose to plant a tree but DH tells me we have far too many trees -- no more planting trees.

Chicken and sweet potato curry -- we have tons of chicken so will grill some wings this afternoon.  

Everyone stay safe and for those of you who are allowed to start opening up stores, etc. -- have fun.  We are shut down until at least May 8.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Thanks for the daily.  This crossed my FB feed this morning.  Honestly brought a tear to my eyes.

This is the most amazing video!!  This will give hope to so many. Please post it under the “We’ll Be Back” title in its own thread. Loved it!

5 minutes ago, wandb said:

This is the most amazing video!!  This will give hope to so many. Please post it under the “We’ll Be Back” title in its own thread. Loved it!

Thanks for the feedback. I just shared this in its own thread.  I also shared with my PCC.

Thank you for today’s report, Rich! Good morning Joy, Denise, fellow Daily-ites & all the trees on our planet!

That is quite the quote you threw at us this morning, Rich! I guess I never want to travel there.

@Crazy For Cats, thank you for sharing that amazing video.

Stay well everyone!

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 3

Thanks for the Daily!  Now that the glaciers have begun receding from the back yard, I'll be able to get to the trees to hug them, but you'd need a jack hammer to be able to dig a hole in the frozen tundra to plant one! 

FYI, our province announced yesterday, a sensible - yes, a sensible -  slow roll out plan for getting back to a semblance of normalcy.  The first phase which includes medical facilities (dentists, optometrists, etc) begins May 4th.  How appropriate; may the forth be with them. (thaid with a lithp).  And wine.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.jpeg.eab0f590d81a72716c81ab1479534e83.jpegimage.jpeg.24a608f103aeed3ce04b98f82e3a3a36.jpeg

Good morning Rich, my sisterhood Denise and Cat, and fellow Daily-ites.

Rich thank you for the fleet report and words of wisdom. Huh.

Loved the video from Crazy for cats! Thank you!

Looks like May 1st will be big in Idaho. Gov Little says he has a plan to reopen Idaho.

Have a fabulous weekend. Stay safe, healthy, happy, and blessed.

• Like 5

Good morning!  Thanks for the report Rich.  Nice to see some ships are moving.  Hope that all works out for them.

I'm way ahead of you, we had chicken and potato curry yesterday (my mother's recipe) and I planted a bush....

Today my back is out, so I will take it easy.  Had to break out the heating pad.  DD is going to do the cooking.

3 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

image.jpeg.eab0f590d81a72716c81ab1479534e83.jpegimage.jpeg.24a608f103aeed3ce04b98f82e3a3a36.jpeg

Good morning Rich, my sisterhood Denise and Cat, and fellow Daily-ites.

Rich thank you for the fleet report and words of wisdom. Huh.

Loved the video from Crazy for cats! Thank you!

Looks like May 1st will be big in Idaho. Gov Little says he has a plan to reopen Idaho.

Have a fabulous weekend. Stay safe, healthy, happy, and blessed.

Good morning very late as always!🙄

to my dear sisters Joy and Cat,

Today another busy day! At least our minds are off of the TV and focusing on a lot of deliveries for us and David being busy putting things together to surprise Shawn and welcoming her to her new place! 
Joy the little piggy in the blanket gave me a smile!

I’m planting something today in a container👍 Putting it in the back yard!

HAPPY ARBOR DAY!

I have marinated chicken breasts in a homemade pesto sauce last night to cook today! Italian for us!

We might still be In stay in place till June.

I just want us all well!

Have a good day

Denise😊 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning!  Thanks for the report Rich.  Nice to see some ships are moving.  Hope that all works out for them.

I'm way ahead of you, we had chicken and potato curry yesterday (my mother's recipe) and I planted a bush....

Today my back is out, so I will take it easy.  Had to break out the heating pad.  DD is going to do the cooking.

Wishing you a quick recovery.

Roy

• Like 1

Hi Rich!

First Bombay I agree living there would be hard !! BUT MY FAVORITE BLUE SAPPHIRE 

BOMBAY GIN IS GREAT!

Today I planted flowers in my pot for the back yard. Even though it is not a tree 

for Arbor Day I contributed!

I made Indian curry with chicken last week! So today is pesto chicken👍
I still always appreciate looking at our fleet report and can’t wait when we get to sail again!

Denise😊

Thank you for your daily report Rich and menu ideas.  Not going to have the chicken or pigs in blankets (loved the picture of the real pig in a blanket posted by Seasick Sailor!), going to have hamburgers, like Jaqui.  I've been craving In & Out so this will hopefully satiate that craving.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 1

The video was great. Thanks for the fleet report. I can do pigs in a blanket.I have never been to Bali, I will have to look up why it's uninviting.  Six weeks of isolation alone, I'd cruise anywhere right now.

• Haha 1