Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

26 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Princess Elite:  Unlimited complimentary laundry services.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/cc/captains-circle-loyalty-benefits.pdf

Sure. And as Elite+ with Celebrity we each get 2 free bags of laundry (up to 30 pieces per bag) per leg, which is in essence unlimited laundry. 

4 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Sure. And as Elite+ with Celebrity we each get 2 free bags of laundry (up to 30 pieces per bag) per leg, which is in essence unlimited laundry. 

Two bags is unlimited laundry for me because I don't trust the laundry with anything good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Two bags is unlimited laundry for me because I don't trust the laundry with anything good.

One bag works for me.  I sent in an athletic shirt that fit me.  Came back fitting an NFL linebacker. 🏈 Now just undies, t-shirts and socks.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Since we don't have any nice clothes, everything goes in the bag - Polo shirts, wash-n-wear blouses, pick pocket proof pants, dockers, socks and undies. 😁

I got 11 points - I'm not sure why.  I did do a hotel booking, but I cancelled it an hour later when I realized that their hotel was in US dollars, and Marriott was in Canadian, making Marriott cheaper.

So right now I'm 55 points away from E+.  I'll get 40 for my cruise in May, so I'll need three more countries to make it before my cruise in August, because everyone needs 3 bags of laundry on a 7 day. cruise (my sister, who's with me, just made Elite thanks to PUP).  

Maybe 4 if it was their mistake and they figure it out.

2 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

Well we moved from Preview to Classic.  I'm happy 🙂  I don't understand how 50 points = 6 points but not going to question it.  Can't wait for our first cruise in April and hope the new tier will help with booking future cruise. 

50 PUP= 5 Captain’s Club points probably for the Turkey Webinar.

10 PUP points for the Beyond Quiz = 1 C.C points.

Total 6 C.C points.

I got 11, while expecting 6. I was missing 12 (two of the webinars and the Gift Box), so I guess I'm only down 7 now.

My daughter asked me if they have drunk monkeys in charge. I have to admit, I hadn't even considered that possibility. 

• Haha 2

On 6/11/2020 at 12:20 PM, davekathy said:

Yes, that's how Celebrity's Captains Club also works. 

How do we connect as spouses in the CC? My spouse doesn't have the same points as me...he has about 43 fewer points. Is there a way to get him bumped up to be the same as me?

8 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

I wouldn't panic just yet. I never get a confirmation email after watching the webinars. I checked my account just now and got my points for it.

Is there a way to view a log of points earned through PUP? I can only view past cruses and the points I've earned that way, but nothing through PUP. I'd love to see those. It will be easier to track missing points, if that becomes an issue. I think I still have 5 points pending for the Spain webinar. I got 6 points today.

1 minute ago, dugknight said:

Is there a way to view a log of points earned through PUP? I can only view past cruses and the points I've earned that way, but nothing through PUP. I'd love to see those. It will be easier to track missing points, if that becomes an issue. I think I still have 5 points pending for the Spain webinar. I got 6 points today.

Well, I just found my answer a few pages back. I guess there's no way to track PUP. Bummer!

5 minutes ago, dugknight said:

Well, I just found my answer a few pages back. I guess there's no way to track PUP. Bummer!

If there were, can you imagine the wait on the phone lines while all who have missed points were calling in, including me?

13 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

If there were, can you imagine the wait on the phone lines while all who have missed points were calling in, including me?

I was actually thinking the opposite. It would keep a lot of people from calling because they could easily track their history that way.

10 hours ago, dugknight said:

How do we connect as spouses in the CC? My spouse doesn't have the same points as me...he has about 43 fewer points. Is there a way to get him bumped up to be the same as me?

Not sure if you’ve seen it, but an old thread was just bumped that provides a number to call to link your accounts.

Your spouse will get the same level as you but accrue his own points.  I’m in the same position, as I’ve been doing the PUP activities and my husband hasn’t.

23 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

Just checked, I got - for whatever reason - 22 points credited. I expected max 10 from February plus 3 from January.

While I'm happy that this is the case it makes zero sense. I did not have enough PUP transactions for this amount of points. Coming back to my earlier point, it seems to be completely arbitrary.

So is it still a ‘s show’?

I was very confused yesterday after I checked my points and saw 70 had been added!  We just finished a cruise in concierge and I expected 35 points for that, and 6 for PUPs.  Checked back an hour later, and had another 6 added, pushing me to Elite!

I looked through my old Celebrity emails and realized we’d booked under a double points promo, so no need to worry the CC police will come hunting down those extra points 😃  Yay for laundry on X, drink vouchers and a bigger cruise discount on RCI, and 50% off internet on Azamara!

• Like 4

I got 1 point in my (and DW's) account on Mar 14 [for the questionnaire] but didn't get the 5 points for the Turkey webinar.  And I actually watched it all the way through!  So far no one has posted that they get the 1 point one day and the other 5 later, so I guess I have lost those.  Bummer, as these may be the last ones that count on Azamara.

43 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got 1 point in my (and DW's) account on Mar 14 [for the questionnaire] but didn't get the 5 points for the Turkey webinar.  And I actually watched it all the way through!

I, like you, only received 1 point even though I watched the webinar for Turkey. If they don't show up by tomorrow I'll either email or call the following:

CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com

Captains Club 1-800-760-0654