Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

40 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

We haven't received any emails from Captains' Club in a very long time. Does anyone have an email address I can write to for assistance?

This is the one listed on Celebrity's website. cec@celebrity.com. Or call 1-800-760-0654. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

450 Points until Double Zenith for us.    Don't know why I listen to all that propaganda for 3 points.  LOL

One point at a time - or in this case 3 points -   Mine arrived yesterday

By the time I got to it I knew everything said from here so I just played it in the background sound off while working

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

450 Points until Double Zenith for us.    Don't know why I listen to all that propaganda for 3 points. Maybe it is clogged in the queue with our Move Up bid. LOL

One point at a time - or in this case 3 points -   Mine arrived yesterday

Still no 3 points for us, but you are much closer to Double Zenith than we are, so you must have been given a higher priority. Maybe it is clogged in the queue with our Move Up bid. lol.

Edited by TourDeCruise

3 hours ago, Jagggg said:

How often does the point opportunity happen?  I never get the emails for the points, but thanks to this site and Jim-Iain posting the webinar site, I was able to get my 3 points.

Here is a chart showing PUP events by year to give you some idea of historical frequency.  It does not include PUP events that were based on social media activity (there weren't that many of them).  The event count did not take into account whether it was a measly 10 point event or the cherished 50 pointer--they were both counted as a single event.

You can see that PUP events have really tapered off this year.  I wouldn't be surprised if they disappeared altogether in 2024.

image.png.ac19311d180d10224d652d67010dadeb.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, TourDeCruise said:

Still no 3 points for us, but you are much closer to Double Zenith than we are, so you must have been given a higher priority. Maybe it is clogged in the queue with our Move Up bid. lol.

I doubt that.    LOL --- Maybe they allocate them according to when one listened.   I listened first day.

44 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I doubt that.    LOL --- Maybe they allocate them according to when one listened.   I listened first day.

The fact that many of us are speculating about the modus operandi of the X IT department indicates that many of us have too much time on our hands lol. Perhaps it's time for another PUP opportunity? Then we could be commenting about the + or - of the info or production of the video or maybe another quiz that we could share answers to the multiple choice questions. (Tongue planted firmly in cheek).😁

Edited by Luvcrusn

20 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

The fact that many of us are speculating about the modus operandi of the X IT department indicates that many of us have too much time on our hands lol.

I spend 1/3 of my day sleeping, 1/3 planning trips, 1/3 going over the last trip to prepare the blog, and 1/3 wondering when the next PUP opportunity will come along    –Yogi Berra

• Like 3

On 10/29/2023 at 9:34 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

I spend 1/3 of my day sleeping, 1/3 planning trips, 1/3 going over the last trip to prepare the blog, and 1/3 wondering when the next PUP opportunity will come along    –Yogi Berra

It would be interesting to know how many CC points were awarded/earned on the last PUP promo

1 hour ago, shipshape sam said:

In total by all participants was what I was pondering

Based on the video about changes to Food in the MDR, I would say somewhere around 90K points.  (30 k people watched the Webinar)