Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I just got mine.  I must rescind my original skeptical opinion of PUP.  I'm 7 points away from Elite+ after the last question task posts.  Plus they're still co-posting with Azamara.  I have until next may for our AZ cruise to hit Discoverer+.  So now I do see the value. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Anyone looking motivation, I'm 3 points away from Elite, unfortunately I'm on a long 12 night cruise which sails next weekend and could use the Elite benefits.

image.png.4754916adbe7335d63c30aaaacd04734.png 

Now you'll be even more motivated to book another cruise while your on your upcoming cruise. Something to looking forward to on your next cruise. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Anyone looking motivation, I'm 3 points away from Elite, unfortunately I'm on a long 12 night cruise which sails next weekend and could use the Elite benefits.

image.png.4754916adbe7335d63c30aaaacd04734.png 

I was 4 points away before I got my 6 yesterday. Now we can take advantage of that free bag of laundry! It will come in handy next month as we sail in Europe and then will spend time in Spain after the cruise. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I was 4 points away before I got my 6 yesterday. Now we can take advantage of that free bag of laundry! It will come in handy next month as we sail in Europe and then will spend time in Spain after the cruise. 

You also get one free item dry-cleaned.

• Haha 2

I didn’t get the points for Spain webinar, but I took screenshots throughout it all.  Hopefully that’ll work.  I’m 8 points until elite+ (Actually 2 with the 6 I’m owed]. Have a 19 day b2b in August that I’d love to have the extra points for. 

4 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

I received this offer for the Millenium cruise they cancelled the daybefore

I haven’t even been sent the flight/hotel PUP email for our Silhouette cruise.😱

Is this because we live in UK and therefore Celebrity assume we won’t be using either? 
Rather unfair that we are denied the opportunity to earn 5 / 10 Captain’s Club points.

Edited by upwarduk

On 4/15/2022 at 11:38 AM, Purplsmurf said:

A great perk!  A heads up , you can't use it the last 3 days of the cruise so plan you wardrobe accordingly

Just now, Purplsmurf said:

Someone just told me this same thing on FB yesterday. Was it you?😂 Thank you for the heads up!

We have been able to use the complimentary laundry  on Wednesday afternoon on a cruise ending on Saturday.   No problem.

4 minutes ago, rohudd1 said:

We are only one point away!  I took the Pride quiz and all of my answers were correct.  When will those points post?  We are cruising on the Summit to Bermuda on June 12th. 

Middle of the following month.

I did the Pride quiz on 7th April, so should be 14/15th May.

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

New quiz today for Europe destinations.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

1. Art

2. Coin

3. Coastline

4. Santorini

5. Organic

6. Pink

7. Baroque

8. Elegance

9. Cultural Experience

10. Bars

Enjoy!

I clicked this link right after you posted it and it took me to the quiz but I was busy and thought I'd come back later and do it. When I just clicked I got the following message:

We’re sorry. This Power Up Points activity is now closed.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for the next activity.

If you are not receiving our emails you can sign up here.

Neither DH nor I got the message offering the quiz. The only X email we got today was about the new high end brands available on Beyond.

We’re sorry. This Power Up Points activity is now closed.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for the next activity.

If you are not receiving our emails you can sign up here.

53 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Oh it's weird... Yes it is closed again now.

It definitely existed a few hours ago but I did not have a screenshot on it.

It is a quiz about Rome, Greek Isles, Valletta, Barcelona.

I know it was active when you first posted because I clicked on your link. When I went back a few hours later...no dice! I recall this happening with another quiz a while back and then X sent out an email a few days later. Oh well, I'll not worry about 1 point. It's not like it'll get me even close to Zenith!

• Like 2