RCCL email to C&A members touts discounts

8 hours ago, Kbonner said:

Despite of all incentives, I do not look into their offers until I receive my full refunds from 3 cruises requested and RCCL-cancelled on March 24.......

I agree....we won't either until we receive our refund (cancelled on March 27) from the May Symphony cruise RC cancelled.

20 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Life & Shift.  Price protected for a cruise one year later, plus or minus 4 weeks.  

In Order too L& S the org cruise has to be 4 weeks away & then it gets moved only wks out. I just lit another $200 on fire! They want to be loyal move cruises for the same price. Stop screwing ur loyal pax!  My B-day view😎!

20200616_104541.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

No.  Much more nefarious.  😞

My 150% solo pricing is null and void in July & August as well as Christmas and New Year's Eve.  😞 

Lol I am in texas so I was thinking, yea me either august is too darn hot ... would have to be a really good deal.

I tried a trip to texas beaches end of last july, and half the stuff was closed. Absolutely miserable. And last summer wasnt covid to blame. 

Edited by firefly333

2 hours ago, Justmekaren918 said:

In Order too L& S the org cruise has to be 4 weeks away & then it gets moved only wks out. I just lit another $200 on fire! They want to be loyal move cruises for the same price. Stop screwing ur loyal pax!  My B-day view😎!

I am afraid that I cannot follow your post. Please explain.

2 hours ago, Justmekaren918 said:

You mean 1 year +/- 4 weeks to L&S right? 

I haven't heard that there's a $200 fee to L&S, did you get charged this?

Edited by NateUpNorth

12 minutes ago, NateUpNorth said:

You mean 1 year +/- 4 weeks to L&S right? 

I haven't heard that there's a $200 fee to L&S, did you get charged this?

Mine show a $100 fee, then next line its reversed. .. contact your ta

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

But you can book that, and then shift it to the next year on pretty much any ship.😉

I tried a lift and shift from majesty and was denied. Ta said revenue has a list of allowed lift and shifts and majesty can only lift and shift to majesty. There is a list now. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:24 PM, John&LaLa said:

You can get a JS on Empress for that price

January 2021

I am paying around that for a balcony on Oasis Jan 2021 along with some OBC. I would actually be paying less if I had not gone with a refundable deposit.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

August 22, 2021 8 day southern on Brilliance...great prices. 

Agree, Booked on this one B2B with great price on following Repo. Total of 10 Brilliance and Jewel Booked Cruises Nov2020-Nov2021. With C&A over 340 SOLO, Balcony and Military Discounts saving a Ton. Though some been starting go up last 3weeks

Edited by ONECRUISER

I'll tell you right now that Kids free prices are completely real.  We booked the OV Panoramic Family Suite in December on FOS for less than Junior Suite. Insane.  And, if by chance, we are not sailing by December then I'll be taking advantage of the L&S.

Also, just looking around at prices, especially around Christmas, they are definitely down from the norm....

just my opinion.