JH Sharing News Tomorrow

naxer

5 minutes ago, kicia said:

If it's about the Sailabration, that's not new news.  The Mardi Gras is already booked except for inside guarantees.

Maybe the news is the demand was so high they're going to add additional sailabration cruises. Or maybe new details about the existing one. Maybe the Choose Fun blimp will fly overhead and John Heald will skydive and land in one of the ship pools.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe the news is the demand was so high they're going to add additional sailabration cruises. Or maybe new details about the existing one. Maybe the Choose Fun blimp will fly overhead and John Heald will skydive and land in one of the ship pools.

I would pay good money to see this! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SummerXU said:

I'd also like to add...can the Sailabration cruises really be considered "news" at this point? They were announced months ago. I surely hope that's not it.

I dont think it would be, Ive been booked on one since Feb 12. We shall all see tomorrow I guess. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bartzcrew said:

I dont think it would be, Ive been booked on one since Feb 12. We shall all see tomorrow I guess. 

I too booked on February 12.  I am more interested right now in hearing news about the cruise I'm booked on next month.😉

5 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I too booked on February 12.  I am more interested right now in hearing news about the cruise I'm booked on next month.😉

If you are booked on a cruise that sails out of the US in August 2020, I've got some bad news for you sunshine...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He is a brand sales rep, his primary function is have you keeping carnival top of mind, selling carnival , it’s products and it’s services. 
There not sailing, his primary function doesn’t go away. He will sprinkle news here and there but his primary role won’t change .

thats what he does , That’s is what he gets paid for and does a pretty good job at it. 

2 hours ago, Cruiseboy06 said:

It's official  by looking at cruises of Inspiration and Imagination they are GONE from Long Beach!

The Fantasy, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Sensation, and Radiance are all grayed out for me. 

19 hours ago, naxer said:

That makes sense.

Kathy Lee Giffford did the first advertisement on television for Carnival Cruise line about 48 years ago.  She might be hinting at Carnival’s 50th anniversary in 2022.  There are going to be some special cruises to “Sailabration” the occasion.  I am booked on one of them.