not staying logged in

23 hours ago, TheMiz said:

Over the past few days I have had to re log in several times during the day.

Never had this happen before, at times it will show I am logged in then I try to post and bang I am off and need to log back in .

PC or phone, what browser, and did you start using any other forum site just before the logouts started?

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Regular users can't delete posts and can only edit them for about 20 min. You can ask mods to delete a post.

I tried to remove the double attachments which I don't know why that happened but it wouldn't allow me to and that was as soon as I seen the post

1 minute ago, TheMiz said:

I tried to remove the double attachments which I don't know why that happened but it wouldn't allow me to and that was as soon as I seen the post

Removing attachments is not very obvious, there's a small trash can at the bottom of the edit section next to the pic.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 11:51 PM, TheMiz said:

Over the past few days I have had to re log in several times during the day.

Never had this happen before, at times it will show I am logged in then I try to post and bang I am off and need to log back in .

7 hours ago, Spike2015 said:

I am having problems this past week staying logged in

Same here, in the last week or so, never happened before....

So it appears that there are lots of users experiencing this issue.   Looks like it occurs over different types of devices and operating systems.  So it almost has to be something on the website end??   Do the Cruise Critic techies follow these boards, do Mods forward reported issues to them??   Something changes somewhere, somebody has to know why!!!

43 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Another option for those have issues with CC can send and Email to, help@cruisecritiuc.com or post there issues in this forum, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

The email address may help but there is no current info on that link looks like the latest was Sept 2020

This seems to be a Chrome problem ,  I switched over to Safari yesterday and have not been bumped off since. 

As strange as it maybe I see that Chrome has updated Chrome in some form 4 times this year alone.  They had 7 the entire 2020 year.

Edited by TheMiz

11 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

The email address may help but there is no current info on that link looks like the latest was Sept 2020

This seems to be a Chrome problem ,  I switched over to Safari yesterday and have not been bumped off since. 

As strange as it maybe I see that Chrome has updated Chrome in some form 4 times this year alone.  They had 7 the entire 2020 year.

I didn't say there would be a topic already discussing your issues. You will need to start a new thread on the https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/ forum and explain your problems and issues you are experiencing with CC. 

Edited by davekathy

23 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I didn't say there would be a topic already discussing your issues. You will need to start a new thread on the https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/ forum and explain your problems and issues you are experiencing with CC. 

Not the right forum to forum or explain problems and issues some of us are  experiencing with CC

I am sure there is somewhere but maybe the mods can move this if they know where to it should go.

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

Another option for those have issues with CC can send and Email to, help@cruisecritiuc.com or post there issues in this forum, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

Thanks for posting this link.   TheMiz, while that topic may have been started in Sept 2020, it has been contributed to, including updates from several Hosts, fairly consistently and was current as of 2/5/21.  While it hasn't really been looked at yet, it is at least on their radar!!

• Like 1

The mods are following this topic and the problem has been reported but the company that supports the boards has not started working on this issue as of last report.

(Scroll back a bit...)

My incidents restarted last week and have been logged out almost every day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PelicanBill said:

The mods are following this topic and the problem has been reported but the company that supports the boards has not started working on this issue as of last report.

(Scroll back a bit...)

My incidents restarted last week and have been logged out almost every day.

I don't have the problem using Safari   but I may have just Jinxed myself LOL    

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, davekathy said:

No issues. I use a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. What device and web browser are you using? 

Same here and every time I go to CruiseCritic I have to log back in.

3 hours ago, TheMiz said:

Not the right forum to forum or explain problems and issues some of us are  experiencing with CC

I am sure there is somewhere but maybe the mods can move this if they know where to it should go.

You are wrong! The link and the Email address I provided is the correct place to voice your problems. I have used both with success. Do as you please. Good luck with your problems. 🙄

• Like 1