The Daily for Tuesday Oct 13, 2020

richwmn

1 minute ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺Needed to let you all know I said my goodbyes with my Dear sweet friend yesterday😢 The medication is not taking and she wanted to talk. Today she is in a better place. Enough said. Thank you to all with the prayers and I am so grateful to all that listens to me even when I would ramble. Today is sad and pray for the family . I am going to take some time off and I will be back soon. Love to all and to my sisters Ann and Joy!

I was going to send a picture to all of Paisley right when I got the call earlier! 
I still want to post her. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Denise😞

I am so sorry for  your loss.  I'm sure your friendship and company was a source of great comfort to your friend.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺Needed to let you all know I said my goodbyes with my Dear sweet friend yesterday😢 The medication is not taking and she wanted to talk. Today she is in a better place. Enough said. Thank you to all with the prayers and I am so grateful to all that listens to me even when I would ramble. Today is sad and pray for the family . I am going to take some time off and I will be back soon. Love to all and to my sisters Ann and Joy!

I was going to send a picture to all of Paisley right when I got the call earlier! 

image.thumb.jpeg.d681016651e8969f31cce3e29339c1e6.jpeg
Denise😞

• Oh Denise, I am so sorry for your loss! ❤️🦮💔
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Denise😞

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Roy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Late to the thread today.  Love the saying, pass on the drink and the menu.  The Thanksgiving Turkey is history, what we did not eat, the raccoons came by  overnight, undid the green bin lid and had a feast.  DH was out early this morning cleaning up after the beasties.   Denise, so sorry to hear about your furry friend Paisley.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Denise😞

Love you Denise! Hold on to all those memories!❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I bought a HAL cookbook a while back:

91E4C636-18AC-4044-A80E-54E18E3C033C.thumb.jpeg.1b41a07e980e1ca81c17e3eecfc08de2.jpeg

I think there were four cookbooks in total. I don’t remember what cruise it was but a least 9-10 years ago. Anyway, there is a soup section with:

“Chilled Raspberry Soup”
“Chilled Sour Cherry Soup”

”Apple and Pear Gazpacho”

”Black Bean Soup with Mango Relish “

”Dutch Pea Soup”

”Roasted Shallot and Butternut Squash Soup”

So, if anyone wants one of those recipes I would be happy to take a picture and post it for them. 

Sharon

If not too crazy, I would love the recipes for #1, 3, 4 &6. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Roy

Thanks Roy! 
we really thought the medications were helping her! A couple of days ago she was eating and happy! Hospice has been wonderful and they are such a rock for this family! Will be having a small gathering out at the ocean to place flowers in her honor. My memories will be cherished and in a wonderful place in my heart with her always.

Be back in a little bit.

Thanks

Denise

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

@DeeniEncinitas My precious sister.  We have prayed fervently for your friend to place her in God's hands. So she is with Him. We will celebrate her life well lived.

Although our hearts hurt, she is in a beautiful place. 

😢 I know my sister I know. Just hard right now. ❤️ to you and Ann always my rocks!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Thanks Roy! 
we really thought the medications were helping her! A couple of days ago she was eating and happy! Hospice has been wonderful and they are such a rock for this family! Will be having a small gathering out at the ocean to place flowers in her honor. My memories will be cherished and in a wonderful place in my heart with her always.

Be back in a little bit.

Thanks

Denise

Denise, your memories of your friend will bless you always. Take care. (ps. Glad you voted! )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Needed to let you all know I said my goodbyes with my Dear sweet friend yesterday😢 

So sorry to hear this, Denise 😞 Our condolences to you and your friend’s family. ❤️ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I bought a HAL cookbook a while back:

91E4C636-18AC-4044-A80E-54E18E3C033C.thumb.jpeg.1b41a07e980e1ca81c17e3eecfc08de2.jpeg

I think there were four cookbooks in total. I don’t remember what cruise it was but a least 9-10 years ago. Anyway, there is a soup section with:

“Chilled Raspberry Soup”
“Chilled Sour Cherry Soup”

”Apple and Pear Gazpacho”

”Black Bean Soup with Mango Relish “

”Dutch Pea Soup”

”Roasted Shallot and Butternut Squash Soup”

So, if anyone wants one of those recipes I would be happy to take a picture and post it for them. 

Sharon

If it isn’t too much trouble, the Dutch Pea Soup would be lovely to have.

• Like 2