Will Grandeur Be Sailing out of Barbardos in 2022 ?

33 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I would jump on this one in a second but I already have a B3B on Oasis booked.  Let’s hope they make this one happen and they schedule more.

A lot of peoples January through April’s schedules are pretty full with all the great lift and shift deals that were available. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

A stop in Colombia would be awesome. I've heard the last 10 years they've done a hell of a job shedding the Narcos stereotype

We stopped at Cartagena, Columbia on our Panama Canal Cruise a few years back.  We really enjoyed it.  Such a great surprise that it wound up being such an awesome place to visit.  On the other hand, Colon, Panama was a terrible disappointment.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, birdylady said:

I don’t see those options on RCI site, not my TA site.  As an FYI, we were in Columbia in March and Loved it!!! Last full, safest, healthiest cruise of 2020.

Erika

They are now gone.  Only the itineraries were loaded last night, no prices. 

Royal has done these “test loads” in the past to make sure everything is working prior to launching the full release of itineraries. 

• Like 1

Not sure what Royal is doing here with the Grandeur OTS but she was scheduled for her farewell cruise on March 26th 2021. Many of us had it booked and then cancelled many moons ago.
After this cruise she was to move to Pullmantur.
Read here

Due to what is going on right now not sure what Royals plans are.

4 minutes ago, Seacruise said:

Not sure what Royal is doing here with the Grandeur OTS but she was scheduled for her farewell cruise on March 26th 2021. Many of us had it booked and then cancelled many moons ago.
After this cruise she was to move to Pullmantur.
Read here

Due to what is going on right now not sure what Royals plans are.

Pulmantur filed for bankruptcy.  Looks like Grandeur is staying with Royal a while longer. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Pulmantur filed for bankruptcy.  Looks like Grandeur is staying with Royal a while longer. 

They filed for Reorganization under Spanish Law.
Here is the latest on it. It is in Spanish though but Chrome Translator works great.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, smokeybandit said:

A stop in Colombia would be awesome. I've heard the last 10 years they've done a hell of a job shedding the Narcos stereotype

I did a cruise jan 2020 on Serenade that stopped Colombia.  We toured their old walled city.  Beautiful area.  Also had a boat tour of the area.  The cruise port has a large bird sanctuary.  Very nice.  I would like to go back and explore more of Colombia.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:11 PM, eel said:

We stopped at Cartagena, Columbia on our Panama Canal Cruise a few years back.  We really enjoyed it.  Such a great surprise that it wound up being such an awesome place to visit.  On the other hand, Colon, Panama was a terrible disappointment.

I agree Colon , Panama was a huge disappointment.    It's one of those ports I wont bother getting off ship if I have a stop there in future.

49 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I did a cruise jan 2020 on Serenade that stopped Colombia.  We toured their old walled city.  Beautiful area.  Also had a boat tour of the area.  The cruise port has a large bird sanctuary.  Very nice.  I would like to go back and explore more of Colombia.

I would love to go back to Cartagena. Only stopped there once and my husband’s knee was bad, so we just stayed in the port area. The birds were really neat to see. But I want to go back and tour the city. 

• Like 1