Strangest things done on board

W283386

What are some of the strangest things that you have seen other passengers do. 

On my last Infinity cruise I saw a family of 4 bring their buffet plates into the main theater and watch the evening show while eating.  I had never seen anyone eat in the theater on my previous 18 cruises. 

Others?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W283386 said:

On my last Infinity cruise I saw a family of 4 bring their buffet plates into the main theater and watch the evening show while eating.  I had never seen anyone eat in the theater on my previous 18 cruises. 

Others?

Have so many

Never fully understood people using, and actually sitting inside, a Launderette when on a Cruise Vacation.

29 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Have so many

Never fully understood people using, and actually sitting inside, a Launderette when on a Cruise Vacation.

I have been to the laundry on Cunard and Princess, but tried to avoid staying long!!

33 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Have so many

Some people like to travel with little more than a backpack. Nothing wrong with spending a bit of time in the laundry room on a sea day and reading a good book there instead of on their balcony.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Some people like to travel with little more than a backpack. Nothing wrong with spending a bit of time in the laundry room on a sea day and reading a good book there instead of on their balcony.

It’s your bag, and if it floats your boat, so be it, but still do not get it.  One can think of many better areas around the ship to read a good book.

1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

It’s your bag, and if it floats your boat, so be it, but still do not get it.  One can think of many better areas around the ship to read a good book.

I've never been in a ship's launderette, I was simply pointing out one reason why passengers may choose to do so. It's really quite easy to understand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Some people like to travel with little more than a backpack.

By your photo, you don't look the " type " that would wear the same shorts, tank top, flip flops and dirty baseball cap every day for an entire cruise. 

( WE gotta make more room on the Senators bandwagon  )!!!

• Haha 1

Be slow to judge. Noticed a man talking though his puppet at dinner in Blu. He was accompanied by a woman and talked to her through the puppet. He  also spoke to the server through the puppet. Almost everyone was staring at him, me included. Asked the Maître 'd if he knew about the man and he said that he had that he had learned that the man had a disorder that only allowed him to communicate through his puppet . There is often a deeper story behind what some may see as strange behavior.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Not so strange unfortunately.......

I guess she wanted to " average down '' the cost of her cruise.

I'll bet her suitcase was also full of toiletries , soap bars, and a dozen of the sticky buns and scones ( uumm goood ). 

Is anyone reading this the man sitting at the table next to us who ate a large chunk of blue cheese every night with his other appetizers ??  

7 hours ago, W283386 said:

Others?

I’ll let you imagine what a honeymoon couple were doing on the adjoining balcony .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Several years ago a woman on the Summit stole an entire set of plates, enough for 12 people, from the Oceanview Cafe. We learned this from Hotel Director as we were disembarking in Bayonne. He was waiting at the gangway with Security to arrest her. Apparently she had been taking plates everyday and packing them in her suitcase, which unfortunately she left open on the last night and the room steward discovered them.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3