News coming soon.

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not if next weeks important announcement is a restructure of the Crown and Anchor Program.  😞

There are three types of people: glass half empty, glass half full, and glass must contain poison. I'll just wait for the news.

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Mariner will be first sailing? Oct? I was really hoping for my sept cruise. I bet it's about a restart or mock cruises finally.

No.  They are only changing her dates starting in October.  Prior sailings are unaffected.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

No.  They are only changing her dates starting in October.  Prior sailings are unaffected.

It's still pretty close to when I expect cruises to restart, though I know rcl wouldnt admit it or they would have to process a lot of cancellations.. but it could be mock cruises?  Though real news is probably wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

It's still pretty close to when I expect cruises to restart, though I know rcl wouldnt admit it or they would have to process a lot of cancellations.. but it could be mock cruises?  Though real news is probably wishful thinking.

You are reading way more into it than it is.

• Like 1

Water has been found on Mars so RCL are moving all their ships to Mars and will start cruising before they manage it here on earth...............All your billions of FCCs can be used but flights are extra. 🤪

Oh and don't have to wear masks as will be in a nice RCL embossed space suit (Extra cost) 

Edited by FamilyCruiserUK
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This just came in about the webinar scheduled for tomorrow. 

I can't contain my excitement, I have some
late breaking news to share with you all! The anticipation is too much for me to wait another week to share this news so I will be switching up my previously planned Coffee Talk. Join me tomorrow Wednesday, March 17 at 12 p.m. EDT, for an exclusive Coffee Talk with some hot off the press updates. I guarantee this is a session you will not want to miss out on - I'd say this is the news we've all been waiting for!  

Thank you!

3 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

It better be really good news that includes kids under 16 being able to participate without a vaccine.

Both Pfizer and Moderna are currently in Phase 2 clinical trials of their vaccines for children under 18 (Pfizer) and under 16 (Moderna). The Moderna trials are actually for children from 6 months old to 16 years old.

3 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

It better be really good news that includes kids under 16 being able to participate without a vaccine.

I can't imagine that's the kind of news being hyped. In fact, it wouldn't surprise if this breaking news has nothing to do with when cruises are restarting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Both Pfizer and Moderna are currently in Phase 2 clinical trials of their vaccines for children under 18 (Pfizer) and under 16 (Moderna). The Moderna trials are actually for children from 6 months old to 16 years old.

Moderna just started the 6 month -12 year trials this week.  They started the 12 year and up in December

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Problem with the kid vaccines is that kids don't need it. And in the past, the FDA has advised against kids getting vaccines for disease they aren't subject to.

Explain that to all the kids, including me who “didn’t need” to get the Salk or Sabin polio vaccines. Or al the kids who don’t get mumps, measles, or rubella because they got an unneeded MMR vaccine. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1