News coming soon.

This just came in about the webinar scheduled for tomorrow. 

I can't contain my excitement, I have some
late breaking news to share with you all! The anticipation is too much for me to wait another week to share this news so I will be switching up my previously planned Coffee Talk. Join me tomorrow Wednesday, March 17 at 12 p.m. EDT, for an exclusive Coffee Talk with some hot off the press updates. I guarantee this is a session you will not want to miss out on - I'd say this is the news we've all been waiting for!  

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

late breaking news to share with you all! The anticipation is too much for me to wait another week to share this news so I will be switching up my previously planned Coffee Talk. Join me tomorrow Wednesday, March 17 at 12 p.m. EDT, for an exclusive Coffee Talk with some hot off the press updates. I guarantee this is a session you will not want to miss out on - I'd say this is the news we've all been waiting for!  

A Tease. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, sandebeach said:

Will be interesting to hear what the news is, please post after the webinar. Curious minds want to know!

My guess is that whatever the news is it will be released today or tomorrow prior to the webinar.  I cannot recall a time when news was first released on the webinar, they are usually just after news has been released and serve to provide additional information.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Start date and process for test cruises?

Have they been told by the CDC what the new process is going to be? if the answer is no, how can they do test cruises?

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Points given by Crown and Anchor on all your canceled cruises. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, orville99 said:

That would exponentially expand the Pinnacle parade on formal nights😵

Not if next weeks important annoucement is a restructure of the Crown and Anchor Program.  😞

• Like 1