When is your next cruise?

mek

Just returned from 8 days on a 42' Newton Dive Special boat out of Belize.  Wonderful time, great people, and everyone in the whole resort tested negative.  Next booked cruise is Brilliance OTS in October 2021.

Radiance Alaska July 2022

We also have the Allure booked for April 2022 but now have a conflict so will let that one go.  Hoping for something short out of Galveston for late this year or early 2022.  We can’t wait to get back!

11 hours ago, Vera/Lee said:

Haha... I'll keep trying every month until something is allowed to sail. The cancellation of Vision was hard to take because I thought it would sail. I think we're getting close, but I've thought that before. 

Yes, we are still disappointed too.  No fair we didnt get an opportunity to shift to something else.  I guess their done with lift n shifts.  I called today to request cash refund, I dont need anymore fccs.

My next booked sailing is sept 26th on Oasis.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mek said:

I would love to grab one of those Alaska cruises the end of August, but very uneasy about booking anything else right now - my husband has mobility issues and since last year I have two special needs cats that will require above and beyond care - glitches suddenly thrown into the mix could be problematic and difficult for me to handle.

If they don't pass away, we may have ours put down before December. They are both old cats and inherited from my mom. And no one is going to give them IV fluids and all the medications while we are away. :classic_sad: And we won't be able to do it anymore. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Coralc said:

If they don't pass away, we may have ours put down before December. They are both old cats and inherited from my mom. And no one is going to give them IV fluids and all the medications while we are away. :classic_sad: And we won't be able to do it anymore. 

The place I board my cats will do it but just an issue to have to deal with a lot of last minute changes which is always a possibility if cruising starts back up this summer.  My cats don't have to have IV's - just special diets and the insulin.  Problem is each cat has a different food and each wants to eat the other's.  I also have two additional cats - but they're easy to manage.

• Thanks 1

Played it safe and looked out to 2023. I'm booked on Serenade, sailing on February 4, 2023. It's a LONG time to wait, but I wanted to be sure it would be the cruise experience I love, including the buffet, no masks required, no social distancing. I'm hoping to retire in 4-5 years and this may be the last cruise I can afford to take, so I want it to fabulous. 

January 3 on Freedom, we are checking out the new junior suites on the pool deck 😊

Then we are supposed to be on Serenade out of Vancouver July 2022. I really hope that we still sail out of Vancouver, we've been to Seattle a couple times already. I've heard such wonderful things about Vancouver, I want to see it for myself. Last one we have booked is Oasis in Feb 2023.

• Like 1