Live from Symphony - Oct 2, 2021

3 hours ago, SE fla said:

Can you tell me where they let you set at the bar?

In a seat.... 😁.   By the pool you would see some sitting at the bar but not much.  Now at the sports bar at the back, boardwalk, there were many enjoying the game and it looked like several at the bar.  I know I took pics of them in there but I can't find them right now.  Maybe later I will find and post a Pic. 

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Really enjoying your live review and would love to hear and see more about your cruise.  Maybe you and your TA should stay on for a b2b😉

Thanks

That would be great but you have seen our Gkids, we are missing them.  BTW, remember Caden? We told him some facts shared about Symphony.  RC says that Symphony weighs more than 17,000 African elephants.  He replied.... How does it not sink? 

And another BTW, January 20 is one of the ones we have been looking at. 

Edited by Ozark_Kid
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I always hate to see the reviews end. I have to wait until next Feb for the Vision. The reviews help me wait.

It helped us before sail too.  Also helped to prepare.  Enjoy your cruise. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I have much more to post and hope to get more posted tonight. I hope no one will have a problem if I continue this thread a couple days after the cruise to finish what I have not had time to share. 

Let me just say now that I have truely enjoyed sharing this journey with you.  Thanks to our "Dani's group"  and others for the encouragement.  I had no idea what I was getting into and how many would enjoy it. So fun. THANKS! 

Thank you John for taking the time to share your experiences.

Great review and fantastic photos.

Graham.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SE fla said:

Yay thanks very nice of you. I do the Symphony Nov. 20th looking forward to it. 

Great Job

Tom 👍🦞

Hey Tom -- come join the Roll Call thread for our cruise. Not a lot of action there.  With it being a Thanksgiving cruise, I think we'll have a lot of not-regular-cruiser people on board.

53 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Fortunately, it doesn't take long.  Throw everything in a suitcase and zip it up.

But then I have to check every drawer a dozen times, then check 9 or 10 times that I didn’t pack the clothes for debarkation 😂😂. I don’t want to be “that guy”.

mac_tlc

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

But then I have to check every drawer a dozen times, then check 9 or 10 times that I didn’t pack the clothes for debarkation 😂😂. I don’t want to be “that guy”.

mac_tlc

That is a challenge and being in the GS made it a bigger challenge.  During the cruise we were trying to remember were we put stuff.  We may need to go back to OVB. 🤔

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Thanks for sharing. 

I may borrow some ideas / pictures from your thread.  

You did an awesome job!  

Safe travels home. 

NOW GET OFF THE SHIP SO WE CAN BOARD. 

Have a great trip. We are in a Lyft headed to the Airport.  If you miss a pic from a place we both were at, feel free to copy some off of mine.  I don't mind and no one will notice except maybe our "Dani group" and they will not say anything. 😉

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I have much more to post and hope to get more posted tonight. I hope no one will have a problem if I continue this thread a couple days after the cruise to finish what I have not had time to share. 

Let me just say now that I have truely enjoyed sharing this journey with you.  Thanks to our "Dani's group"  and others for the encouragement.  I had no idea what I was getting into and how many would enjoy it. So fun. THANKS! 

As a proud member of "Dani's Group" I am so happy you decided to post this fabulous review.  Safe travels home to you and Sharon.

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Fortunately, it doesn't take long.  Throw everything in a suitcase and zip it up.

Then you get more than sad when you see those suitcases lining the hallways 🙁

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Ozark_Kid    Safe travels home today to you and your friends.      Yes, getting home to see the family and share your travels with them will be fun.    Is your Driver 😘 picking you at the airport?

Thanks.  We are on different flights. Keith and Regina made it to their terminal. We heard TSA was rude but they are through. 

We were hoping to be able to catch an earlier flight but that's not happening. SW said that they have already canceled 7 flights and the remainder are all over booked. This should help me catch up. 😂

Driver is waiting at home for us.  We got a cute video of her with a friends dog.  I will see tomorrow if I can post it to Dani's

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sharonlacey said:

Would love to know how much you went over the minimum bid on Royal Up to get the GS?  We have a cruise coming in January and would love to bid on RU.

Loving your review, it is getting me excited for our first cruise in 5years, lol.

Wow, 5 years and I thought 2 years were long.  I don't remember what the minimum was but we bid $560 per person.  We may of won with a lower bid but bidding on two rooms we wanted a better chance for both to win.  Except for having to search through all of the drawers the last night,😉  the GS was worth it. 

• Like 4