ZGSCL Live from the Koningsdam: November 14th 7 day Mexican Rivera

zgscl

I am happy to report that I will be boarding the Koningsdam on Sunday for a 7 night Mexican Rivera cruise. This will be my first solo cruise and I absolutely cannot wait. Looking forward to sharing lots of pictures and details of the trip. I have also booked my first retreat cabana and I am looking forward to seeing what I think of them as I have hard lots of good things. 

I just completed my covid test through emed and have all my documents printed. Now I just need to finish packing and I will be on my way. 

M1R07B.jpeg.f2f4021b4012c14fda569b114943a639.jpeg

41119546_ScreenShot2021-11-12at8_25_25AM.thumb.png.9acd657b603dc849f2f34d6904f2ab27.png

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Great to hear you will be reporting to us addicts!!  We love the Koningsdam and hope you do as well   

Our last cruise before COVID hit was this itinerary in December 2019 and we made it a back to back.  So glad we did too.  

Have a great cruise!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nimi17 said:

Safe travels and have a lovely cruise. If you happen to swing by the Lido buffet, be sure to stop at Leigh Frenchman’s (who is not French btw) station. He was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! 🛳🍹

Thank you for the tip I will make sure to stop by!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

What is better than reading a live from?  Being on the ship of course.  I had my covid test this morning and I’m not under house arrest so I will be joining you.  Looking forward to reading your thread and hopefully we will cross paths.  I have a cabana too.

So glad to hear you are staying on next week. I am sure we will cross paths. I’m in cabana 18 & our meet and greet is 3:30 on Monday in the Crows nest

• Like 2