Celebritycruises.com

Jjg34219

It's been going on for days...clearing the cache or the 'Celebrity' cookie works but I simply switched from Firefox to Chrome and it works right away and loads everything as it should.

Edited by Oceangoer2

BIG WEBSITE PROBLEM for us today!

I made a booking this morning.  I received the confirmation that we are paid in full.  When I went to log into our account, it said we owe $4330!! That is more than we even paid for the whole cruise... Of course you can not talk to anyone until 9 a.m.  So, any advice here will be appreciated.  

Have been experiencing this problem for several days on Ipad using Safari.   Apple support had me clear cookies, reset network and several other steps but it did not correct the issue.  I Accessed Celebrity website on same Ipad using Chrome and it works fine.   Apple concluded that it is a Celebrity website issue and not my Ipad issue.  

52 minutes ago, APDMOM said:

BIG WEBSITE PROBLEM for us today!

I made a booking this morning.  I received the confirmation that we are paid in full.  When I went to log into our account, it said we owe $4330!! That is more than we even paid for the whole cruise... Of course you can not talk to anyone until 9 a.m.  So, any advice here will be appreciated.  

The exact reason to use a TA along with a bunch of OBC.

As for the booking issue, simply cancell and rebook if you want to do it online. 

3 minutes ago, retird said:

Have been experiencing this problem for several days on Ipad using Safari.   Apple support had me clear cookies, reset network and several other steps but it did not correct the issue.  I Accessed Celebrity website on same Ipad using Chrome and it works fine.   Apple concluded that it is a Celebrity website issue and not my Ipad issue.  

Exact same issue with me.  

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The exact reason to use a TA along with a bunch of OBC.

As for the booking issue, simply cancell and rebook if you want to do it online. 

I know - we used to have a GREAT TA, but they went out of business, so I decided to try the direct booking.  Never again... that was a pain.  They got it sorted out for us after about 45 minutes on the phone, a dropped call, and some added grey hairs. 😂  

Customer service was very good though.  We were past final payment, so we had to get it worked out today.  

19 hours ago, capsplace said:

Same problem all day today, a Saturday 10/8.

This has been going on for several days now. From what little bit of problem solving I did on my own as well as comments posted, this seems to be ipad specific. My issue is that I have spent several hours trying to work thru the Celebrity “help” desks, had them promise to call back when fixed……….nothing! Why hasn’t someone from Celebrity respond here?

On 10/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, retird said:

Same issues here. I reset cookies, cleared cache, etc. Still not working.

Switched to Chrome…………still doesn’t work. Where is someone from Celebrity?

So much for switching from Carnival, seems Celebrity uses the same customer service call center in India. Apparently they don’t care either……