New Itineraries

deliver42

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

I've been looking at RCCL, various ships fpr 2024 Caribbean. Royal considers an itinerary of 2 beaches, and Falmouth good. Not for my mobey. Bye, bye

We ended up picking the Celebrity Apex for a family cruise in 2024 because some members felt that way.  However, if you really don't want beaches, why not try Alaska or Europe.

4 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I've been looking at RCCL, various ships fpr 2024 Caribbean. Royal considers an itinerary of 2 beaches, and Falmouth good. Not for my mobey. Bye, bye

Just cruised Harmony with this itinerary. Wasn’t too impressed. Can only enjoy Nassau so many times…..

sadly next year holiday on same class ship, same itinerary:(

12 minutes ago, gizbug said:

Just cruised Harmony with this itinerary. Wasn’t too impressed. Can only enjoy Nassau so many times…..

I’d love to have the Falmouth option on a 7 nighter out of Galveston on an Oasis class ship.

I find the itineraries out of Bayonne mostly repetitive and frustrating.  But since they remain year after year, other people must really like them.  Although there is a Celebrity one way cruise to Iceland next August from Bayonne thats been sold out for months.  But maybe the problem is bringing back the ship if it goes somewhere interesting?  For most of my interesting itineraries I've had to fly (right now that's tough with my 3 kids but they are getting bigger every day and hopefully at some point they can fly and interesting itineraries are available somewhere in the world).  Honestly, most of the major cruise lines are more similar than different, so if you are an itinerary person then just find a cruise based upon an itinerary you like and enjoy.  If its an interesting itinerary you are interested in this site lets you search by embarkation ports or ports along the way:  https://www.cruisetimetables.com/

• Like 1

Agree - there are only so many times I can do Coco Cay and Labadee. Or should I say cruise to nowhere as we now stay on the ship more than we get off the ship. I’m actually booked on a ST Maarten, St Thomas itinerary on Symphony so I’m looking forward to that. 

But we have started booking other cruise lines to through in some refreshing ports, and not get stale. 

unfortunately our ABC cruise on Explorer got ruined by a tropical storm so we ended up with Falmouth and Coco Cay. ( ugh)  

We are try that again on a Panama Canal on Celebrity now.

Since COVID and horror stories of luggage going missing a lot we try to limit flying these days 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, deliver42 said:

There are some absolute bargain prices for European cruises in 2024 on the US website at the moment if you fancy a change. Even though based in England we have just booked one.

I know what you mean though, we are booked on Anthem out of NY and Harmony out of Galveston. It obviously involves flights from the UK but we have to mix things up a bit.

Its first world problems but you get as fed up about the same Caribbean ports as we do about the same Mediterranean ones.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

I find the itineraries out of Bayonne mostly repetitive and frustrating.

There aren't exactly many options to sail to out of Bayonne on a 7 night cruise. Yet the ships are still full.

But there are over 20 countries/islands one can visit on an RC cruise out of the Caribbean market.  Just not from NY

Edited by smokeybandit

12 hours ago, gizbug said:

On the list of factors choosing cruises, itinerary is last on my list.  I cruise for the relaxation, the ship and Big Blue.  If I want to see places, I fly there.

Aft wake.jpeg

Edited by BecciBoo