Royal Caribbean New Menus - Expected on all ships by end of February

Thanks very much, will help deciding what nights to do speciality or book Solarium.  I wonder if it's going to be the same in the Med this summer 

Looks like they've cut back on the kids menu. 

Edited by sgmn

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Oh good, all the existing threads about this are too post whored, good to have a fresh start. 

Yup, that thread ran it's course...but you know human nature...if it's fun, go with it.  😄   

Disclaimer:   No CC members were hurt or maimed by those threads.  😄 

• Like 1

I’m on the Oasis right now (1/8/2023)

We were on Oasis for 2 weeks in March/April and the current menus are different.  I am gluten free and am disappointed that the menus on this sailing no longer include the dietary indicators. 

I used to place my gluten free order the night before with a head waiter.   Now I order with everyone else at the table.  My waiter says to let him know what I’d like and then he will find out if it can be gluten free.  That’s not efficient and it is dangerous especially with language issues.

This adds a lot more risk for people with allergies and unfairly puts a lot more pressure on the waiters.

Fortunately, I remember most things I ate in March.  But I also tell him safe alternates if my choices can’t be gluten free.  Otherwise he’d have to come back to tell me and have me pick something else.

• Like 1

Ok...count me in for thinking the new menus are pretty cool.   I love trying new things, and love that they are getting back to "theme nights" like the WJ does every night.  🙂 

Thanks OP for posting these!!  🥰

• Like 9