Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Are you saying that Explorer, Freedom, and Oasis are all going to be there together?🤔

No.  The site showed Explorer and Oasis at Coco Cay at 7:00am.  An hour later I checked and it said Freedom at 7:00 and Oasis at 9:00.  Explorer was no longer on the list.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Still amazed with the 9 cocktails in Wonderland, Not sure I could sit there all that time to drink 9 cocktails. Never been to Wonderland but that pace for eating dinner would kill me, plus the portions I have seen are so tiny, I guess that is a reason you had 9 cocktails there, the down time between food would drive me crazy.

I don't think we ever want to try Wonderland.

IMO, you should go down the rabbit hole at least once and try Wonderland.    We tried for the first time last March for Eric's Birthday.    There are several courses and I do not recall there be any big gap between courses.  Yes, it is a slower pace than the MDR but not that slow.   Plenty of food and we were full when we left.    

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

We have arrived in Cleveland. 

Checked into  hotel. 

Drinks and dinner on our agenda. 

Oh you may ask what my first drink is. 
Well I am so dry so first and foremost. Water. Then ……..

First some appetizers. 

Loaded Nachos. 

E03755EE-457A-4944-9097-6A2EE8B34575.thumb.jpeg.e8447be709c0da4f42fd9f976b1d1122.jpeg

Some drinks. 

08F11BB6-3907-4137-B75A-C4CF6F920A95.thumb.jpeg.e6651c41c43cb0118744389a2be745c8.jpeg

Some TV. 

Dinner leisurely eventually. 

CHEERS!

Garlic Parmesan Cheese Skewers sounds like it'd be worth a try.

I understand it's a customer favorite....according to the menu behind the wine glass. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BND said:

Hey all,  I want food reports.  On FB (dining page) there are extremes.  Either raves about how good or complete rants about how bad.  People complaining about cold food (that also happened before the new menu) and selections.  Someone said almost no veggies (I don't buy that).  

We plan on visiting a variety of places

Coastal Kitchen

MDR

Izumi

Playmaker's 

Windjammer 

Solarium Bistro??

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

No.  The site showed Explorer and Oasis at Coco Cay at 7:00am.  An hour later I checked and it said Freedom at 7:00 and Oasis at 9:00.  Explorer was no longer on the list.  🤷🏻‍♀️

App says 7am arrival, 8am gangway open

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, maggieq said:

I may have missed this but please share what resort/hotel this is. Thanks!

I think he said margritaville in ft Lauderdale.  

My flight says on time. See ya all tomorrow. Leaving between 5:15 and 5:30. Dark. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Dinner is served. It is lent. So fish and chips. C9509A36-83AD-4C64-825C-E2352F494232.thumb.jpeg.1ca88b5a63abc9ca7f343d33c639bcf4.jpeg

OMG! When you posted this I realized I had forgotten this was FRIDAY! But then I realized, "Hey. I've only had coffee and Vegetable Yakisoba noodles today. Nevermind!" 😊Lent has been preserved. Now for dinner....

Hadmeatcoffee.thumb.jpg.55c302922e15c702a0b33ec43324b0a8.jpg

Edited by CruiszBug

This thread has me pumped!!! Our last cruise was in Feb 2020 right before the shutdown and we haven't travelled since. We've been wanting/needing to go away for quite some time and have been looking at AI's but couldn't find any that checked all our boxes. Our TA then suggested that everything we were looking for was in a cruise and that there was a KSF sale on that we should look at so we did....and she was right!! Bottom line we're on Oasis in May in a GS and to say we're excited is an understatement. Last time we were in a GS was on Brilliance and I understand it's much much different on Oasis. 

I can't wait to follow along with your trip and hope you can make time to answer some questions should they come up.

Have an awesome time and don't forget to drink some water along with the Cocktails every once in awhile, 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Denversail said:

This is so true. I don’t use a lot of cash anymore but back in the day I’d empty all the coins from my purse prior to going anywhere that had a security checkpoint. The machine can’t see through the density of the coins. Automatic search every time. 

Jewelry too.  I bring so much, some real, some costume, that they stop me too.  Oh and RCL's crystal blocks?  I was told by a TSA guy, after I forgot to get it out of the carry on, that it looks like a block of C4.  Oh my!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

For all you ship spotters onboard, an old favorite is with us in Roatan. We sailed her in Dec 2014

Found on FB

FB_IMG_1678465789416.thumb.jpg.bf5ae8d308da5dd58cf47b6f7012e045.jpg

Here are the other ships we'll see.

FB_IMG_1678465778336.thumb.jpg.e49184a2aec02511178b8642fc4c1c30.jpg

FB_IMG_1678465783965.thumb.jpg.bd779b91c536eac8d6ac70b91ee25d67.jpg

FB_IMG_1678465796460.thumb.jpg.94dda63b1b65cba61827c5e3a57d9001.jpg

OK, I am NOT getting off in Costa Maya.  That plaza and the Boardwalk are just not big enough for 17,259 people.  Want a funnel cake in Coco Cay but not sure about 11,100 people there either. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ramja96 said:

Great video ..... however ...... surely, I'm not the only one who noticed the spelling error.  Ourusalbeach??? 🤣

HAHA -- I am now Razi not RAZL but lots of folks mistake the L for an I.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Razl said:

HAHA -- I am now Razi not RAZL but lots of folks mistake the L for an I.

Damn eyes even with glasses. I’m so sorry.

I’m a complete failure.

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

We made it to Melbourne earlier today, had a few cocktails by the beach then back for dinner at the Mansion, cute place just off the bay/intracoastal, not sure what it's called here.  No pictures, too many others around, way too much food, let the overstuffing commence.  Not sure yet of plans tomorrow, too many options, but will be in Miami for our last sleep before boarding. Only thing sure about is Sunday morning 😉 at the port.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Damn eyes even with glasses. I’m so sorry. 

No biggy Greg, I really don't care what I am called.  I saw it and laughed.  Couple of hours later a friend ping me to ask if I was Razi.  Well, yeah.......

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, akcruz said:

We made it to Melbourne earlier today, had a few cocktails by the beach then back for dinner at the Mansion, cute place just off the bay/intracoastal, not sure what it's called here.  No pictures, too many others around, way too much food, let the overstuffing commence.  Not sure yet of plans tomorrow, too many options, but will be in Miami for our last sleep before boarding. Only thing sure about is Sunday morning 😉 at the port.

You'll lose an hour tomorrow night

Plan accordingly 😉