The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday March 19th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

Today is Let's Laugh Day, Natonal Certified Nurses Day, and National Poultry Day

The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop, The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one. - Edward Fitzgerald

Meal Suggestion for today - Lasagna Roll Ups
Drink of the Day - Peach Daiquiri
Wine of the Day - Neudorf Pinot Noir Nelson Moutere Home Block 2020
Destination of the Day - Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, Australia

Eurodam

At Sea Destination Cartagena Colombia eta 3-20

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California eta 3-25

Nieuw Amsterdam

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0700-1500

Nieuw Statendam

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 08:00 - 15:00

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Puerto Montt, Chile eta 3-22

Rotterdam

At Sea destination Philipsburg, St. Maarten eta 21 Mar

Volendam

At Sea destination St Thomas, US Virgin Islands eta 21 Mar

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Riviera eta 3-21

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Luanda, Angola eta 3-21

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Picton, New Zealand 10:00 - 20:00

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Tsuruga, Japan Fukui eta 3-21

image.thumb.png.b2859161fd5a7f171756c0dc316f5c41.png

image.thumb.png.55283e21600b1d818882b528a8ea91e2.png

Sandi for Rich and Roy

• Like 21
  • Thanks 13

Good morning.

We went to the early 8am church service this morning where Father David gave Pauline a Daffodil and a mother's day prayer 🙏 message for her late mam.

It is currently 41°F at the beach.

Thank you Sandi for your dedication and early Daily posting.

3 interesting days and good quote and food.

Prayers for everyone who is unwell.

Take care.

Graham.

IMG_20230319_091615.jpg

16792176195197130165845522884392.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  It's cold out and our temp is still dropping.  Expected to reach 31 before the sun begins warming things up to 45 later today.  I can hear the wind whistling outside and it's very dark still.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for your work on the Daily.  We appreciate it!  However I did make a small adddition with the days of celebration.  Poultry was mentioned twice so I added Certified Nurses Day.  And like Rich said it's also National Poultry Day as well as Let's Laugh Day.  I love laughing, poultry and Certified Nurses!  Another item I noticed is the port of Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island was our port on March 14, 2023, last week.  It was also the port originally on July 15, 2022.  I can post links to those dates.  But how about I list a different Australian port that we have never seen here on the Daily and if anyone else has photos from there we can show them too?  Once I was in Port Douglas, Australia, Nov. 29, 2013.  It was a very small town that has a large tourist population in the summer months.  I'll show a few photos of that little place just for fun.  It will probably never be an official port of the day but that's okay!

The quote today is thought provoking.  It's too early for me to understand it so please feel free to explain it to me.😉  The lasagna roll ups sound good and unique as well.  I also think I would like the peach daquiri, but no red wine for me.  

Prayers today for all on the Care list and everyone else in need.  I heard there was another big earthquake in Ecuador yesterday so many prayers for those touched by it.  I hope this week's surgeries for Debbie @dfish and Carol @mamaofami go very well.  Cheers to those on the Celebration list.  Enjoy your cruises and your special events in life!🥂🚢  Thanks to Vanessa @JazzyV, Debbie @dfish, Ann @cat shepard and Dixie @summer slopefor their help with our Daily and Fleet Report.

Here are the links to Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, Australia in case you want to retrieve those photos.  

Thank you to Graham @grapau27 for Father David's sermon, and the mention of Mothering Sunday in the UK.  How nice of him to give her a daffodil and Mother's day message for her late mam.  

Hoping everyone has a Superb Sunday, staying safe and well!

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2

Good morning all. We had a very good day yesterday onboard the NS. We arrived around 11:30 at the Port, parked in the garage across the street and easy walk with luggage to the pier.  After getting my pic taken, the lady tells us to go over and check in. The man behind the counter was confused about what needed to be done next. Thankfully an officer came over and she apologized and said she would take of us.  5 minutes later she was skipped us through the lines and we were onboard the ship and waited for an elevator,  then walked us to our room. About 15 minutes later the concierge knocked on the door and chatted for a while.  We ordered room service and it arrived within 15 minutes.  Went up to the Seaview pool and waited for the green light We could smoke at 2:30. Had dinner at the Italian restaurant at 5:30, thankfully they had the shrimp as the Saturday special and it was yummy.  Peaceful evening walking around the ship, a little different than the NA and Eurodam.  

Observations,  service has been great as usual.  We've seen maybe a dozen children and maybe 40 to 50 older teenagers.  Very windy last night, so much so that Suzi went to the PS saying it was cold. Lol

Internet has been fast, and we are happy to here on vacation.   😀 😀 😃 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

• Like 35

As I said earlier, just for fun I've thrown in Port Douglas, Australia as a port to explore for those who have not been there before.  

On Nov. 29, 2013 Diamond Princess stopped for the day in tiny Port Douglas.  It has a population of about 3500 people and is 60 km north of Cairns.  It was a bit cloudy that day but that never stops us from walking about the little towns.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ9KMjwd6jG6bswwgw2I3Xn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704181

As you can see there are a lot of small boats in the harbor.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKqbULgC9jb3QLZS3lDDpHx?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704187

They also have a lot of restaurants along the water which must be very busy in their tourist season from May to September when the population can double.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKqBKQxsAGH-VgsTG24WEqF?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704188

Apparently there was a cute railroad called Bally Hill Heritage Steam Train that tourists like to ride but we didn't see a train.  When I looked it up it is apparently closed.  I wonder if it is only open during tourist season?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKbyj20sc90_qZ5EdATpuOT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704191

Here is an interesting looking saloon, umm I mean restaurant.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIXDBQpnutGDKMBbJoqWw0j?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704192

We went inside this Target store to see how it compares to a US one.  It was very small unlike our own mammoth sized ones.  But for a town this small it must be very handy.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI2pwB6gZ8lcsPUUaq1KR7o?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704198

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJSm_YW4IN_4O83Luy1aRZq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704199

But the main draw to this town is Four Mile Beach, located at the end of the main street in town.  It looked pretty gloomy this day but must be filled with beach goers in the May to September time period with the hot sun bearing down on them.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLm1QNIDdCsduk_2PbPbbSS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704208

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ_HvXiDWY4QqCClpC3E2dU?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704214

Walking back down the main street we found a small park.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJAJVN1RAeNdVwctZAkiEPl?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704216

A typical war hero statue00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIBxHQO5iYDwlkbAc_OTERe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704221

Uhh, this looks a little dangerous!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIZVEMG2obPJidCa4-XEjkj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704221

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIOvqqBuKSOgjPU73IC-cNv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704226

At this point we had seen everything worth seeing so we tendered back to the ship to enjoy some libations in Skywalkers Lounge.  I hope you enjoyed getting a look at this tiny Queensland town.  Glad we stopped by!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

As I said earlier, just for fun I've thrown in Port Douglas, Australia as a port to explore for those who have not been there before.  

On Nov. 29, 2013 Diamond Princess stopped for the day in tiny Port Douglas.  It has a population of about 3500 people and is 60 km north of Cairns.  It was a bit cloudy that day but that never stops us from walking about the little towns.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ9KMjwd6jG6bswwgw2I3Xn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704181

As you can see there are a lot of small boats in the harbor.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKqbULgC9jb3QLZS3lDDpHx?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704187

They also have a lot of restaurants along the water which must be very busy in their tourist season from May to September when the population can double.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKqBKQxsAGH-VgsTG24WEqF?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704188

Apparently there was a cute railroad called Bally Hill Heritage Steam Train that tourists like to ride but we didn't see a train.  When I looked it up it is apparently closed.  I wonder if it is only open during tourist season?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKbyj20sc90_qZ5EdATpuOT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704191

Here is an interesting looking saloon, umm I mean restaurant.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIXDBQpnutGDKMBbJoqWw0j?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704192

We went inside this Target store to see how it compares to a US one.  It was very small unlike our own mammoth sized ones.  But for a town this small it must be very handy.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI2pwB6gZ8lcsPUUaq1KR7o?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704198

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJSm_YW4IN_4O83Luy1aRZq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704199

But the main draw to this town is Four Mile Beach, located at the end of the main street in town.  It looked pretty gloomy this day but must be filled with beach goers in the May to September time period with the hot sun bearing down on them.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLm1QNIDdCsduk_2PbPbbSS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704208

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ_HvXiDWY4QqCClpC3E2dU?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704214

Walking back down the main street we found a small park.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJAJVN1RAeNdVwctZAkiEPl?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704216

A typical war hero statue00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIBxHQO5iYDwlkbAc_OTERe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704221

Uhh, this looks a little dangerous!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIZVEMG2obPJidCa4-XEjkj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704221

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIOvqqBuKSOgjPU73IC-cNv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388704226

At this point we had seen everything worth seeing so we tendered back to the ship to enjoy some libations in Skywalkers Lounge.  I hope you enjoyed getting a look at this tiny Queensland town.  Glad we stopped by!

Thank you Sandi for an interesting look at another port.

Graham.

• Like 12

Good morning.  Thanks for the Fleet and Daily Report.

We've still got snow squalls.  Lots of wind but it's difficult to say how much snow we've got since it keeps blowing around.  Visibility is poor at times.  I feel sorry for anyone on the highway.  I'll bundle up in a little while and take Bertie for a walk, he doesn't mind the weather.  I hope this bad weather passes soon.

An interesting collection of days.  We all need a good laugh every day.  Looking forward to hearing from @RedneckBob.  A big salute to Certified Nurses.  We love poultry.

True quote.

The meal sounds good.

I'm sure I'd like the drink, hope the wine isn't too expensive.

Thanks for the pictures @StLouisCruisers

Prayers for everyone.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.

Stay safe.

• Like 23

Thank you Rich, Sandi, Vanessa, Debbie, Dixie, Ann, and Graham for today's thread and inspiration.  Three great days today and a thought provoking quote.  I'll need to see what the roll up is about but it looks interesting.  I checked cruisetimetables and both Volendam and Westerdam will be there in 2024. 

Another good sleep last night but still not a lot of energy.

Graham it looks like we both drink a lot of McDonald's coffee.

Roy

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Today’s care list:

Roy recovering from pneumonia

Superoma’s DD with breathing issues from Covid

dfish parathyroid surgery March 22

Mamaofami Cataract surgery March 23

NextOne needing valve surgery

2 Edmonton police officers killed in the line of duty

Volendam entertainer Devon Campbell who passed away

Citizens of Ukraine

From the rotation:

Jacqui recovering from elbow surgery

Cruising sister recovering from hand surgery

Status of St. Louis Sal (6/29/22) and JAM37 (6/20/22)

Celebrations and Shout outs:

Welcome Home Lady Hudson!

Welcome to the Daily trivia addict

RMLincoln and DH feeling better

Smitty34877’s new aide for Tana

Many Dailyites planning cruises

2 Days for Kplady (Grand Princess 3/21 to 4/28)

Seasick Sailor and 57redbird (Koningsdam to 3/25), DWAliaschief’s sisters cruise (Rotterdam to 3/29),Norseh2o (Oceania Marina to 4/6), and Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty, Richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam to 5/12) at sea

• Like 16
  • Thanks 15

Good morning from Florida.  We were off the ship at 7:45 and in a taxi at 8. Off to the Hyatt place where our truck had been parked for 82 days.  I wish I had taken a picture of it.  We had to use our snow brushes to get the oak flowers and pollen off it. We finally found a car wash and we were on the turnpike by 9:30. A slow slog up the Turnpike but we made it to my friend's house in the Villages by 2.  Seems like we are always driving home post cruise with returning spring breakers. We never use their center highway rest areas.  About as crazy as a Buc-Es gas station in Alabama. Heading home early tomorrow. 

Thanks for the Daily Reports and the Care reports.  Prayers for all needing them and the people of Ukraine.  Have a wonderful Sunday! Nancy 

• Like 32

Morning all. Just a super quick visit to post the wine du jour info. Running really late his morning. I will check back later. 

Neudorf Pinot Noir Nelson Moutere Home Block 2020

Another elusive New Zealand wine. But this Pinot Noir sounds lovely, though it might need a bit of time for the best experience.  Not sure if the New Zealand distributors would ship to me, but if they would prices start at $41.44 + shipping. 

Distributor notes 

Complex, layered, varietal, fruity, floral and very enticing bouquet. Aromas of dark spiced cherry, red apple, some pomegranate and plum. Layers of new and older wine barrel with a sweet spice and mild toasty qualities - a touch of clove and vanilla then, a fine raw cashew nut quality. Complex and youthful. Flavours transition through the palate and reflect the bouquet - youthful, ripe and varietal. Oak provides the foundation delivering some spice and mild, toasty complexities, tannins and acidity layer in a tautness and distinctive mouthfeel. New, fresh, and complex with best drinking from mid to late 2023 through 2033+. Great potential, but please, just give this wine time.

95 Points

Outstanding

• Like 19
  • Thanks 8

Today’s quote is from the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, an 11th century poet, philosopher, mathematician and astronomer.  Fitzgerald translated his poem from Persian into English.

Whether the Cup with sweet or bitter run,  
The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop,
The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one

Think about time when you read this quote, life is brief, try to enjoy all that life has to offer to the fullest.

I wish all who post on the Daily, a wonderful day, positive thoughts to those on the care list, cheers to those celebrating and cruising.D88B4310-F310-4C74-9E90-C80ACB970821.jpeg.dcf37b4414bdf9bff4c3ef9d0c97b944.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 6

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  The kids haven’t adapted to the time change, they let me sleep in until just before 6.  I was up just in time to see the NA arrive.  Today’s meal suggestion sounds good and look forward to pictures and recipes from @dfish.  Only two things on today’s agenda, a haircut by DH and a trip to Aldi.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

• Like 22

Peach Daiquiri cocktail:

Ingredients
1 part Cruzan® Peach Rum
1 part Cruzan® Aged Light Rum
1/2 part Simple Syrup
Juice of 1 Lime
Garnish: Lime Wheel

Instructions
Combine all ingredients into an ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wheel. Add peach slices or a fresh mint sprig to the glass if you’d like.

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 7.56.37 AM.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 7

I had to look up Certified Nurses Day. It celebrates nurses who have earned additional quallifications, i.e., in specialties, subspecialties, or advanced practice.

Roll-ups sound like a complicated way to make lasagna. I'd skip the cocktail, would like the wine if it were obtainable, haven't been to Australia.

Since we were just talking about eating muskrat, opossum, and nutria, or not eating them, here's a menu from the Semi-Annual Banquet of the Alabama Hotel Men's Association at the Cawthorn Hotel Vineyard  in Mobile in 1913.

GraveyardPossums.thumb.jpg.9b8d5a1348049814029b8d5f20c2efdc.jpg

I slept better last night; will teach an adult class on Zoom at 9:30, then run a film screening at 2:30. I have an online meeting at 6:30 p.m. that I will probably skip.

solarandwindpower.jpg.f9ccb602faa9b34a5265841a7bed8c0a.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Good morning. Our temperatures are the same as Sandi’s today and it was quite nippy with the wind blowing earlier. We have several nurses with certifications in the family including a midwife and Nurse Practitioner. I think Let’s Laugh day is a good idea. We eat a lot of poultry here but it does not need a day. I have made lasagna roll ups and look forward to the recipe.

The executive Chef and I are thinking about making a beef stew today and a separate lentil stew for my vegetarians. We are now evenly split on this issue as the teenager informed us he no longer eats meat. DD decided that at about the same age. It is so much easier now to accommodate them as I have more time now than I did back then. I usually have a pot of beans on the stove and came come up with good meals easily.

I hope all of you can enjoy the day today.

• Like 25

Good morning everyone. It’s a balmy 28 degrees this morning. My poor flowers don’t know what is going on. The daffodils are in bloom and so are three magnolia trees. It already snowed on those trees. We’re supposed to warm up after today. Hopefully, spring is on the way.

I’m not sleeping well because I’m nervous about my cateract surgery next week. I fall asleep fine and then wake several times to use the bathroom and can’t get back to sleep. This too shall pass soon, I hope.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ottahand7 said:

Good morning from Florida.  We were off the ship at 7:45 and in a taxi at 8. Off to the Hyatt place where our truck had been parked for 82 days.  I wish I had taken a picture of it.  We had to use our snow brushes to get the oak flowers and pollen off it. We finally found a car wash and we were on the turnpike by 9:30. A slow slog up the Turnpike but we made it to my friend's house in the Villages by 2.  Seems like we are always driving home post cruise with returning spring breakers. We never use their center highway rest areas.  About as crazy as a Buc-Es gas station in Alabama. Heading home early tomorrow. 

Thanks for the Daily Reports and the Care reports.  Prayers for all needing them and the people of Ukraine.  Have a wonderful Sunday! Nancy 

Hi Nancy,  it's good to hear you were able to get off the ship early and get your truck at the Hyatt Place.  I didn't know you parked it there the whole time you were gone.  That's where we stayed and parked our car for 8 nights while we took a quick cruise in February.  I can imagine how dirty and dusty it was after all that time!  We only had a week of debris on the car.  The car wash was a practical idea.  I understand about the traffic on the turnpike but I bet yours was even worse than we had in February.  Enjoy your time with your friends in the Villages, and I wish you a safe drive home starting tomorrow.

DH asks if your truck battery was dead.  You didn't say anything about it so I told him you probably disconnected it.  Am I right or wrong?😉

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone!

I slept in this morning as I had a restless night.  Sympathy for @mamaofami.  As Carol said, this too shall pass.  We've got a cold start - 21F - but warming to 40F later today.  The rest of the week looks pretty warm with temps in the high 40s and low 50s. 

Lasagna roll ups sound good to me!  I love lasagna, but never make it and seldom get it due to carb content.  This first recipe looks really easy and really good.  https://thecozycook.com/lasagna-roll-ups/

lasagnarollup1.jpg.fe30cc37c9a952aa40b109bb0c218eaa.jpg

This next one adds in some spinach.   https://bellyfull.net/lasagna-rolls/

lasagnarollup2.thumb.jpg.da1daa6446bfbbf824de65c8af9e317f.jpg

Here's a vegetarian option:  https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/spinach-lasagna-roll-ups/

lasagnarollup4.thumb.jpg.fa73f553967c93053be5f7144b67b984.jpg

I think it could use a little more sauce.  What do you think?

Finally, we have a recipe from Giada de Laurentiis at the Food Network.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/lasagna-rolls-recipe-1943979

lasagnarollup5.thumb.jpeg.03bdb2195a67cecd17a5beac4d96fd58.jpeg

Here's hoping this finds you all well and wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, dfish said:

Good morning, everyone!

I slept in this morning as I had a restless night.  Sympathy for @mamaofami.  As Carol said, this too shall pass.  We've got a cold start - 21F - but warming to 40F later today.  The rest of the week looks pretty warm with temps in the high 40s and low 50s. 

Lasagna roll ups sound good to me!  I love lasagna, but never make it and seldom get it due to carb content.  This first recipe looks really easy and really good.  https://thecozycook.com/lasagna-roll-ups/

lasagnarollup1.jpg.fe30cc37c9a952aa40b109bb0c218eaa.jpg

This next one adds in some spinach.   https://bellyfull.net/lasagna-rolls/

lasagnarollup2.thumb.jpg.da1daa6446bfbbf824de65c8af9e317f.jpg

Here's a vegetarian option:  https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/spinach-lasagna-roll-ups/

lasagnarollup4.thumb.jpg.fa73f553967c93053be5f7144b67b984.jpg

I think it could use a little more sauce.  What do you think?

Finally, we have a recipe from Giada de Laurentiis at the Food Network.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/lasagna-rolls-recipe-1943979

lasagnarollup5.thumb.jpeg.03bdb2195a67cecd17a5beac4d96fd58.jpeg

Here's hoping this finds you all well and wishing you all a wonderful day.

Debbie, those look absolutely delicious!  And they look "pretty" too.  I agree that that second from the last could use more sauce.  Need to go and take a closer look at the recipes.  Thanks for finding these yummy lasagna roll ups.

• Like 19

Let's Laugh Day is perfect...!!

At 11:11 pm last night....my cell phone did some kind of crazy update thing....and I heard 14 rapid "dings" when some missing text messages finally arrived....

The last one was from one of my sons saying he was on his way over.....my mother-radar worry-button and adrenaline suddenly spiked....until I saw his smiley face emoji.....and realized he had actually sent that text earlier yesterday morning......😅

Of course by then I was TOTALLY awake....but just read a couple of hours and eventually fell back to sleep....😅 

• Like 22