Our Carnival Venezia B2B - 21 days of "Fun Italian Style" (with pics) - 9/23/23

Jamman54

1 hour ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

I'm on board, Jeff!  We were on the Journey portion with you.  My wife and I were eating sushi when you and Patti were, too.  Didn't want to intrude on your dinner.  Hope you had a wonderful time.  We sure did!

Oh, wish you would have said something. We could have made arrangements to meet up later. We had a great time. We loved the ship! 😀

1 hour ago, bigdog60 said:

Looking forward to your posts. Love following your reviews. Thanks for taking the time to do these.

Thanks for jumping aboard once again! 😀

• Like 3

I've been stalking this forum waiting for your review. The wait is over! We had cancelled out Thanksgiving cruise. You are so right about the weekday travel there. As much as I hated to do it, my husband was so relieved we didn't have to mess with that. We will eventually sail her, but for now, we'll cruise looking through yours and Patty's eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Jamman54 you know what I just realized, looking at your signature? We now have TWO cruises where we are just missing each other, I will be disembarking the Vista next April as you guys get on, and then I disembark the Spirit in Sept 2025 as you guys get on! How do we keep missing each other? 

• Like 1

Hi all!

Jamman - so glad to catch you at the beginning of this long cruise. I'm really interested in it cuz I'm cruising  on the Venezia in February, also on a Journey Cruise.

Nice to see Ryan again, we haven't seen him in ages, looking good.

Take care and stay safe.

Jo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to the rest of your review.  Will probably book on Venezia in the near future, as NY is our home port also.  I have seen mixed reviews of her, but you are a "seasoned" cruiser, so I know your review will be fair and honest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well at least I made this one before page three. Have been looking forward to this review since you were giving us all the teasers along the way. It’ll be nice to “meet” some of the other CC members you were able to catch up with. Can’t wait for the rest of your story 😀

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1