Preferred deck on Allure of the Seas

CajunCpl

Deck location is a personal preference thing. Deck 3 is the last place I would want to be... way too far from the higher decks where I spend a good deal of time. I prefer something like deck 9 or 10 so I'm not that far from either going up to the pool deck or down to the Promenade. I avoid elevators whenever possible.

For you. deck 3 may be appealing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CajunCpl said:

Thanks biker, since last, she's decided deck 3 may be the one,cabins 3640's or 50's, any comments on any of those from anyone?

Deck 3 has no balcony cabins but if you want just an outside cabin most of them are there.

Edited by Saab4444

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

Deck 3 has no balcony cabins but if you want just an outside cabin most of them are there.

@Saab4444 How close were you to dining room or theater? My parents booked to go with us, but did it late and prices were high so they did a GTY oceanview and had their room assigned to floor 3. I am a little worried about crowds and noise for them.

13 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

@Saab4444 How close were you to dining room or theater? My parents booked to go with us, but did it late and prices were high so they did a GTY oceanview and had their room assigned to floor 3. I am a little worried about crowds and noise for them.

Access to the theater is on deck 4 and 5, so you would not have crowd traffic from that venue.  Access to the cabin corridors is from the elevator lobbies, so as long as they are down the corridor a bit, I wouldn't worry about it.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Are there no other available cabins in their category for them to switch to for free?

No, when I check on the Royal site (booked via TA) there is only deck 3 available for ocean view. I did move them down the hall via our TA once the room was assigned but no other floors were available (and only a scattering left on floor 3 - I felt lucky that we were able to move them towards the center a bit!

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

Access to the theater is on deck 4 and 5, so you would not have crowd traffic from that venue.  Access to the cabin corridors is from the elevator lobbies, so as long as they are down the corridor a bit, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks! I thought I remembered going to something on the other end of deck 3 when we were on Allure - maybe the ice skating? I guess I could check the floor plan 😂 I may try to bid on a Royal Up for them just to see if we could get them a slightly better room, but it is good to know that if we don't get it, that their room shouldn't be too bad...

• Like 2