Black Friday or a Cyber Monday Deals

xin3

I am cruising in spring ‘25. I want to buy the internet package as one of my daughter will be doing some school work. I read on here that sometimes RCCL will run sales on those things on Black Friday or a cyber Monday. My question is-how do I find these/am alerted to these/ etc.?

Where can I look to find these deals and if someone has done it before, what are the steps to get the deals? 

THANK YOU!!! 

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

book it now in the cruise planner and if the price goes down you always cancel and reprice

I doubt internet is available for purchase spring of 2025. .. at least not mine.

OP you will have to wait for black friday next year imo. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I doubt internet is available for purchase spring of 2025. .. at least not mine.

This.

Offer Available: Thursday, November 9, 2023 – Friday, November 24, 2023

Sailing Window: November 13, 2023 – December 31, 2024 (Availability of offers varies by eligible ships and individual tours - details are below)

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, xin3 said:

I am cruising in spring ‘25. I want to buy the internet package as one of my daughter will be doing some school work. I read on here that sometimes RCCL will run sales on those things on Black Friday or a cyber Monday. My question is-how do I find these/am alerted to these/ etc.?

Where can I look to find these deals and if someone has done it before, what are the steps to get the deals? 

THANK YOU!!! 

I misread that originally. I thought you wanted to buy the alcoholic beverage package. I thought "that's an interesting reason to need a drink" 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, seasidemama said:

My black Friday presale only shows internet discount for a January cruise - $18/per device per day. Nothing for summer - same prices at $21/per device per day.

The black friday internet deal posters have said is if you want the 3 or 4 devices. Not for just 1 device.

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The black friday internet deal posters have said is if you want the 3 or 4 devices. Not for just 1 device.

Yes I was quoting the starting price for the first device.  It's all the same prices since before the black friday "sale" - I have been watching 1 person 3 devices for months now and prices have not gone down with the "sale" for any cruise except my January one. The January cruise has been hovering at $20 (for the first device) and now it's $18.  Last Year this was starting at $14.

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Agree. My Cruises Internet and shore excursions are posting at usually 12 months out.

Chill Island cabanas on sale for 399 Dec 8, 2023, cruise. Seems cheap compared to recent prices.

I don't rent cabanas but do follow prices.

Chill Island Cabanas

5 SPOTS LEFT!
Day 6 - Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas

From

$399.00 / per package

Reserve
Edited by HaveWeMetYet

I tried to book a spa treatment for 30% off on a Jan sailing. $103 was the listed price. But when I entered my credit card info the price popped up as $148. Add gratuity it was in the $170 range.   I called customer service but they could not explain the price difference.    Does this happen with other sales? 

3 minutes ago, sailaway2joy said:

I tried to book a spa treatment for 30% off on a Jan sailing. $103 was the listed price. But when I entered my credit card info the price popped up as $148. Add gratuity it was in the $170 range.   I called customer service but they could not explain the price difference.    Does this happen with other sales? 

Was the $103 after a BOGO50 or some such?  They advertise the cost after the discount.  

$148 + (148/2) = 222 for two people, so 111 each if you buy 2.  But if you only get 1, its 148.

Numbers aren't exact, but close.

5 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

Chill Island cabanas on sale for 399 Dec 8, 2023, cruise. Seems cheap compared to recent prices.

I don't rent cabanas but do follow prices.

Chill Island Cabanas

5 SPOTS LEFT!
Day 6 - Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas

From

$399.00 / per package

Reserve

That's the price of the beach bed rentals for my February sailing 🙄

The spa price says from $103 advertised as 30% off  No BOGO mentioned.    That’s 30% from $148. But it wouldn’t give me that price when I tried to reserve a time.  So I’m wondering if different time slots have the discount where others don’t?  Or does it show up as on board credit.  Princess does that.  I’ll book an excursion, pay full price but they apply 10% to OBC. 

3 minutes ago, sailaway2joy said:

The spa price says from $103 advertised as 30% off  No BOGO mentioned.    That’s 30% from $148. But it wouldn’t give me that price when I tried to reserve a time.  So I’m wondering if different time slots have the discount where others don’t?  Or does it show up as on board credit.  Princess does that.  I’ll book an excursion, pay full price but they apply 10% to OBC. 

I have found different time slots have different prices and there may only be one time that actually is that discounted price.  It has happened to me and I checked every single time slot and never found one at the offered discount.  Kind of like the lottery scratch off where it says they can still sell tickets even if the main prize has already been won....