The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday August 16th, 2024

richwmn

Today is National Airborne Day, National Rollercoaster Day, and National Rum Day

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.--Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

Meal Suggestion for today - Grilled Pesto Chicken and Tomato Kebabs
Drink of the Day - Bahama Mama
Wine of the Day - Lynch Bages 2020 (750ML)
Destination of the Day - Leixoes (Porto), Portugal

Today in History:
1896 Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek in the Yukon, Canada by George Carmack
1954 First Issue of Sports Illustrated Hits the Newsstands

Ship Locations

Eurodam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Explorer

Victoria, British Columbia 2000-2359

Koningsdam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Inside Passage

At Sea Destination Vancouver, Canada eta 08-17

Nieuw Amsterdam --- 7 days, one-way from Whittier to Vancouver

Glacier Bay, Alaska 0700-1600

Nieuw Statendam --- 21 days, round-trip Ultimate Viking Explorer

At Sea Destination Nanortalik, Greenland eta 08-18

Noordam --- 7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Whittier

Ketchikan, Alaska 1100-1900

Oosterdam --- 21 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Piraeus-Athens

Rhodes, Greece -ovn--1600

Rotterdam --- 14 days, round-trip Britain, Scotland Ireland

Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium 0800-1700

Volendam --- 24 days, round-trip Canada, New England Iceland

St Pierre et Miquelon 0800-1700

Westerdam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Explorer

Ketchikan, Alaska 0700-1300

Zaandam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Inside Passage

Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm, Alaska Juneau, Alaska 1000-1030 1330-2200

Zuiderdam --- 35 days, round-trip Voyage Of The Vikings

At Sea Destination Qaqortoq, Greenland eta 08-17

0816aAlaska.thumb.png.6019a6c678ef7581af298c97b457a291.png

0816Atlantic.thumb.png.7da82aff8111d6b9eddca386f950cfca.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 28

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report.

Another warm day here today and continuing all weekend with temps in the 90s and humidity in the 80s and 90s. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

20231104_061500.jpg

• Like 35
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Greetings from beautiful Port Charlotte.

77 this AM with a high of 91.

Some good days, I loved Roller Coasters back in the day especially The Bobs at Riverview Park in Chicago along with 5 other Coasters at that great Amusement Park.

Pretty funny quote.

I’d give the meal a try.

IIRC the first cover of Sports Illustrated had Eddie Matthews of the Milwaukee Braves on the cover as the Braves were the hot story in Baseball in 1954 as they were doing great in their first year in Milwaukee after moving from Boston.

Off to the course in a few minutes.

Have a great day and stay safe and well.

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 2

Oh my, our favorite drink.  Burgers from the Dive-In, a Bahama Mama, and a table by the lido pool.  Life doesn't get any better.😀

Ingredients
1 part DeKuyper® Creme de Banana Liqueur
1 part Cruzan® Coconut Rum
1 part Cruzan® Hurricane Proof® Rum
1 part Grenadine
2 parts Pineapple Juice
2 parts Orange Juice

Instructions
Build over ice, stir gently, and serve.

Our favorite way of making it is from the bartender on the Rotterdam:
Fill shaker with ice.  Add:
1 part white rum
1 part coconut rum
2 parts pineapple juice
2 parts orange juice
splash grenadine
Shake well and drink!
We use the orange pineapple juice mix from the supermarket.

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 6.27.23 AM.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 20

Good morning friends!  I’m up before everyone (not surprising).  It is 83 outside with a high of 102 expected and sunny skies.  DS and DDIL will be dropped at the DFW airport this morning for their 24 hour journey to Singapore through Seoul.  I will be taking Ren to PT and picking up from there to go to school.  He might get a ride home from school in late afternoon and then we won’t have to go sit in a long line of cars waiting to pick him up.  Funny how high schoolers all want a car ride home and heaven forbid you step foot on a school bus!!

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Fleet Report and Daily as well as the ship location maps.  All good days to recognize.  Funny quote.  Good food, drink and who knows on the wine.  Two exciting days in history with gold being discovered, and Sports Illustrated beginning publishing.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for your contributions to the Daily. 

Prayers for all on the Care list – Tana and Terry, Chuck and Annie, Melisa’s DH, Joy’s DS, Nancy’s DB, Jane’s DS, Ann and Pat, Elizabeth, Jacqui, Roy, Debbie, my DB, my twin sister having that shoulder replaced this morning, DD, the people of Israel and Ukraine, the hostages still held, and our military men and women in war zones. Dixie @summer slope how are your eyes adjusting since your cataract surgery?   Hurray for all celebrating special occasions and cruising!  A big pat on the back to Vanessa @JazzyV for the Care and Celebration list keeping!

The destination today is Leixoes (Porto), Portugal.  I have two links for you on May 9, 2021 and July 30, 2022.  We went there once on Prinsendam and enjoyed our day spent exploring.  Photos will be reconstructed and posted (since they disappeared from the original posting).  Please share your own if you can.

Hoping you enjoy your Friday August 16.  Please stay well and keep safe.  We will miss DS and DDIL!  I hope they and everyone else traveling today have good, safe journeys.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 7

Leixoes (Porto), Portugal

On April 30, 2019 The Prinsendam stopped in Leixoes, Portugal.  We walked to a nearby tram stop, bought tickets to Porto and quickly made our way there.

I start out with the train station in Porto.  Besides the beautiful tiles inside the train station I remember everyone just standing inside with their heads tilted back gazing upward at all the tile murals.  These people weren't looking at the train schedule, just the tile work.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

Walking up to the beautiful Porto Cathedral.

This monument was on the terrace in front of the church.

View of the river from the terrace

and the city

A boat on that river

The architecture around the city was beautiful. 

Congregados Church 

Porto City Hall

I would easily go back to Porto for another look.  It was a beautiful place.  Unfortunately this was our final cruise on the Prinsendam because Holland America sold the Elegant Explorer to Phoenix Reisen as of July 1, 2019.  Such great memories.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 10

Good morning and thank you for the fleet locations/itineraries and daily discussion subjects.

It is 63°F and partly sunny here.

An interesting collection of days.

The quote is very true.

Today's port is on our next cruise 

Prayers 🙏 for all on our care list and anyone else who is unwell.

Screenshot_20240816_113652.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 11

4 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Leixoes (Porto), Portugal

On April 30, 2019 The Prinsendam stopped in Leixoes, Portugal.  We walked to a nearby tram stop, bought tickets to Porto and quickly made our way there.

I start out with the train station in Porto.  Besides the beautiful tiles inside the train station I remember everyone just standing inside with their heads tilted back gazing upward at all the tile murals.  These people weren't looking at the train schedule, just the tile work.

Walking up to the beautiful Porto Cathedral.

This monument was on the terrace in front of the church.

View of the river from the terrace

and the city

A boat on that river

The architecture around the city was beautiful. 

Congregados Church 

Porto City Hall

I would easily go back to Porto for another look.  It was a beautiful place.  Unfortunately this was our final cruise on the Prinsendam because Holland America sold the Elegant Explorer to Phoenix Reisen as of July 1, 2019.  Such great memories.

Excellent photos which I took great interest in as this port is in our next P&O cruise itinerary.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good Friday Morning Dailyites!  Up this early because I am going to see my endocrinologist.  My dietician asked me two months ago, why I had not seen her, and I could think of no reason, unless she just never scheduled another appointment for me.  Its not that I am cured.  So I have no idea why not.  could be that her nurse was terrible about getting blood out of my arm, and then because she didn't get enough vials had to try again, and I told her NO.

Yesterday afternoon between jobs, DH and I popped in a movie to watch. AFter I walked the dog yesterday I let Collard out to be with his friend "butter".  so I was a bit surprised to see an animal on the porch at 4:20 on the porch.  Except, it was not a cat.  It was a racoon, porch foraging in the middle of the afternoon.  But he didnt eat, nor drink, he was checking out the litter box.  Very odd.

Safe travels to all, have a happy day.  Havent been to the port.  In my drinking days was a big fan of Bahama Mamas, now I cant even eat a banana.  I like the quote, reminds me of my DH. LOL.

Missed this exhibit by just a few days.

image.thumb.jpeg.8d1a56c38f746cf11399883bd6646d75.jpeg

Took Dh out last night after my shift ended at 9, for ice cream.  My stomach is very mad at me this morning.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5

Today’s Care List:

StLouisCruisers’ twin’s shoulder replacement today

Lindaler’s DS with an emergency situation

Heartgrove’s DSIL seeing Ortho today for tri-malleolar ankle fracture

Lazey1’s DS with multiple medical issues

Hal Sailer diagnosed with Lymphoma

Heat, Fires, flooding and Storms across the US

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza, hostages still held

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues, weakness, poor appetite

Doobieb’s friend Leesa with breast cancer

StLouisCruisers’ DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Welcome home Haljo1935!

Kazu’s house is on the market, with lots of interest

Kochleffel feeling better

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

1 days for 0106 (Rotterdam Aug 17 to Aug 31) 14d Best of Norway

4 days for TiogaCruiser (Volendam Aug 20 to Aug 31) 11d Newfoundland & New England Discovery

6 days for Lady Hudson (Vision of the Seas Aug 22 to Aug 31) 9d Cabada/New England

ski ww (Rotterdam to Aug 17) 14 Night Britain, Scotland & Ireland, Luvteaching (Discovery Princess to Aug 17) 7d Alaska Inside passage w/Glacier Bay National Park, Horizon Chaser 1957 (Volendam to Aug 20) 24d Canada, NE, Iceland, Cunnorl (Zuiderdam to Aug 24) 35d Voyage of the Vikings, St Pete Cruiser (Zuiderdam to Aug 24) 35d Voyage of the Vikings,  RMLincoln (Emerald Princess to Aug 28) 17d Greenland & Canada and Norseh2o (Oceania Marina to Aug 29) 44d Epic Northern Adventure London to London, celebrating 50th a

• Like 18
  • Thanks 23

7 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Excellent photos which I took great interest in as this port is in our next P&O cruise itinerary.

You and Pauline should enjoy the city a lot.  I hope there's good shopping there!  I didn't look.  

5 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good Friday Morning Dailyites!  Up this early because I am going to see my endocrinologist.  My dietician asked me two months ago, why I had not seen her, and I could think of no reason, unless she just never scheduled another appointment for me.  Its not that I am cured.  So I have no idea why not.  could be that her nurse was terrible about getting blood out of my arm, and then because she didn't get enough vials had to try again, and I told her NO.

Yesterday afternoon between jobs, DH and I popped in a movie to watch. AFter I walked the dog yesterday I let Collard out to be with his friend "butter".  so I was a bit surprised to see an animal on the porch at 4:20 on the porch.  Except, it was not a cat.  It was a racoon, porch foraging in the middle of the afternoon.  But he didnt eat, nor drink, he was checking out the litter box.  Very odd.

Safe travels to all, have a happy day.  Havent been to the port.  In my drinking days was a big fan of Bahama Mamas, now I cant even eat a banana.  I like the quote, reminds me of my DH. LOL.

Missed this exhibit by just a few days.

image.thumb.jpeg.8d1a56c38f746cf11399883bd6646d75.jpeg

Took Dh out last night after my shift ended at 9, for ice cream.  My stomach is very mad at me this morning.

Good luck today at the endocrinologist.  I hope your tummy feels better soon otherwise it will be a long day for you!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Thank you and it's wonderful to have these reports and dailies!!!

I'll salute the Airborne -- I had an Uncle who was proud to wear that patch!

I've been on a few rollercoasters...  can't say there are many or any in my future....

And, I've had my share of rum -- and that probably will be in my future...

I promise...  if I ever find the switch Terry Pratchett talks about...  I promise...  I have no desire to even touch it, much less flip it!!!

Oooo...  great meal!!

And YUMMY drink!!

My husband gave me the last name of Lynch -- I guess I'll try the wine!!  (I wonder???  Do I have a relative who might be involved??)

And I'll enjoy your photos of Portugal!!

I wish I was cruising today...  I still have three and a half months...

• Like 31

Melisa @HAL Sailer it's too late to edit but I meant to put you and your DH on my prayers list comment.  In no way did I forget you!  My DD DS Nancy had lymphoma and was successfully treated for it and lived years afterward.  She later passed of complications from her heart valve procedure but nothing to do with the lymphoma.  I do hope your treatment is successful and you can continue on with a long life.🙏

• Like 31

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

You and Pauline should enjoy the city a lot.  I hope there's good shopping there!  I didn't look.  

Good luck today at the endocrinologist.  I hope your tummy feels better soon otherwise it will be a long day for you!

Thank you Sandi.

Shops are the priority for Pauline except in the English Lake District where we both love the Lakes and Fells.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 24

Good morning from the Zuiderdam as we are just off the eastern coast of Greenland and will enter the Prins Christian Sund in about an hour. Captain Friso announced there is a huge iceberg, over a square mile in size nearby. 

Cruise Mapper showing Nieuw Statendam headed towards Iceland and several small expedition ships here as well. 

20240816_102008.jpg

20240816_101917.jpg

• Like 35
  • Thanks 4

Happy Friday. 

Thank you Rich, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann and Dixie for the FR&D    I’ll pass on the Rum but celebrate the other 2 days..  .    Special prayers for Melissa, Bonnie,  Terri, Katherine’s friend, Sandi’s brother, Scottie,  Chuck, Annie and Tana with  Annie and Chuck at the top of the list.

I like the Prachett quote..

I’ve not been to Porto..

Two very nice days in history.,

Not sure about the meal.  My alternative is Apple and Pear Gazpacho with Lemon Fruit Sorbet, Braised Beef Shortribs, and Key Lime and White Chocolate Tart, the Mariner Brunch on MS Veendam August 22, 2013..

Getting a bit hotter but I’ll be inside by about noon after PT and Wegmans..

Roy

• Like 38

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

A pleasant morning here, should be a rainy evening and weekend if you believe the weather predicters.

A big salute to the Airborne, I'll pass on rollercoasters, I usually don't drink rum but if it's required today ???😁

Love the quote.

The meal sounds good, I'll pass on the drink and I need to know more about the wine.

I haven't been to today's port, but would love to.  Thanks for the pictures.

Prayers for so many.  I hope there are lots of reasons to celebrate.

Thanks to everyone who makes this thread a good place to be.

Have a terrific day.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Happy Friday. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Sunny and hot today. Expecting cooler temps for the weekend. Busy day for me in that I am grading assignments for four classes. This is a never-ending task. I then have to review a new counseling master's program for another university. Love what I do. The only thing that I have to do is to remember to take breaks. 54 days. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

Happy Friday Cat Meme - IdleMeme

• Like 33
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for today’s FR&D, Rich!  It is a glorious morning here! Reminiscent of April & May! And temps are supposed to be low (for here) this weekend. 

Vanessa, I am so bummed that you are still dealing with the dizziness. I pray that the maneuver makes it go away permanently. I can only imagine how scary that must be. Thank you for keeping up with all of us in spite of everything you are dealing with. 

Gym, Bindi walks, chores, one hour devoted to “stuff for my next donation” and if possible - pool time. 

IMG_3297.jpeg.08d5f47b4596db04f21a49d2e7a6c880.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg.17193f3e3b7e6b981f214da3bc172e3c.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg.25897c1d7a53c67e1b9a1eff4543b9c9.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Tana, Terry, Melisa & her DH, Annie & Chuck, Pat & Ann, Bonnie, Jane’s DS Tony, Terri & Jim and all our caregivers.

Cheers to all who are celebrating!

May we each find a reason to smile today!

Lynch Bages 2020 (750ML)

If you insert the word “Chateau” at the beginning of this Bordeaux wine’s name, it immediately transforms from the name of a horror movie monster to that of a wine. And what a wine. Wines with this type of rating usually sell for a heck of a lot more. The consensus of the critics is that this one is a classic. You can pay a bit less per bottle, if you buy a case of 6 bottles, but online prices for a single bottle start at $125.00. 

Winemaker Notes

#3 Wine Spectator Top 100 of 2023

Blend: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot

• 99James Suckling
    beautifully layered red with blackcurrant, hazelnut and lead-pencil character and fine, velvety tannins. Full-bodied and reserved. It’s like a tightly knit ball of polished tannins that are cashmere in texture. So very long and impressive. Give this time. A terrific Lynch. Better after 2027.
  • 98Wine Enthusiast
    Bold black fruits and dense, textured tannins are very much in the style of the estate. What is new in this vintage is the extra precision that lifts the wine, bringing together the beautiful black currant flavors of ripe Cabernet Sauvignon with a refined texture of sophisticated tannins. This is an impressive wine, sure to age over many years. 
    Barrel Sample: 96-98
  • 98Wilfred Wong of Wine.com
    COMMENTARY: The 2020 Château Lynch-Bages is a complete wine with substantial and enduring richness. This wine shines with aromas and flavors of bold blackberries and boysenberries balanced with excellent oaky nuances. Enjoy it with slow-grilled, lightly seasoned short ribs. (Tasted: January 27, 2023, San Francisco, CA)
  • 96Decanter
    The lowest amount of Cabernet Sauvignon in the blend on recent record but the signature of Lynch Bages is very much in play here - tons of liquorice, grippy and charismatic cassis and blueberry fruit with a velvety texture layered with blackcurrant pastilles and rich dark chocolate. This is easily one of the best Pauillacs that I have tasted in the vintage, totally gorgeous. The 33hl/ha yield meant I was worried that it would be too concentrated, but it pulls it off, although you've got to assume that they will need to be careful over ageing. Lower alcohol than both 2018 and 2019, a more classical balance in fact. 4% Cabernet Franc completes the blend. 
    Barrel Sample: 96
  • 96Jeb Dunnuck
    The 2020 Chateau Lynch-Bages brings even more density and depth and is another vin de garde in the vintage. A blend of 61% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, and the rest Cabernet Franc, aged in 75% new barrels, this inky hued beauty boasts a ripe, powerful, full-bodied style that carries serious concentration as well as building, ripe, velvety tannins. While it doesn't have the elegance of the 2019, it brings beautiful cassis and blackberry fruit, lots of spice, graphite, and lead pencil aromatics, terrific balance, and a blockbuster finish. It's going to need at least a decade and will have 40-50 years of prime drinking. Best After 2023.

• 96Wine Spectator

Gorgeous from the start, with cassis and violet notes leading off, followed by additional waves of black cherry and blackberry fruit as well as sweet tobacco and iron. Shows subtle savory and cedar hints that stay in the background, as the iron note pierces through the fruit on the finish. Almost approachable for the fruit, but wait if you can. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. Best from 2026 through 2040.

• 95Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
    The vintage that inaugurated the estate's new state-of-the-art winery, the 2020 Lynch-Bages has turned out very nicely, offering up aromas of crème de cassis and blackberries mingled with notions of pencil shavings, spices and classy new oak. Medium to full-bodied, deep and layered, with good concentration, ripe, powdery tannins and a seamless, integrated profile for such a young Lynch-Bages, it shows considerable promise. The blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc and 5% Petit Verdot incorporates more Merlot than usual, reflecting relative yields in the vintage more than any stylistic shift. Best after 2030. 
    Rating:95+
Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 16
  • Haha 1

Good Friday morning.  Thanks for the daily @richwmn.  The Airborne was a key part of the Normandy invasion, clearing the way for inland movement for the beach landing progress. I used to like roller coasters just haven't been in decades, my favorite the wooden one at King's Island in Ohio.  I'll celebrate rum day with diet Pepsi with Plantation Barbados Rum.  The Darwin Society of stupid activities sums up today's quote, there are always people with do stupid things.   I have been to Leixos in 2018 on the Konigsdam Iberian Adventure.  Sadly my photos are on the hard drive of my computer that will not start.  

I'll pass on the pesto dish and Bahama Mama, give me lime daiquiri.  I love Lynch Bages and we visited the winery in 1996.  Still have some old bottles in the cellar.    Thanks for researching these for us each day.  

Thanks for the Cares and Celebrations reports Vanessa.  @StLouisCruisersprayers for your twin sister today.    Prayers for Melissa as she goes through treatment of lymphoma and caring for her DH.   Annie I hope you get a better experience at your endocrinologist, prayers for Chuck.  Prayers for Tana and Terry, Bonnie and Ann, Sandi's DB and everyone else who are ailing or grieving.   @Haljo1935 welcome home. 

A rainy few days ahead.  We fished yesterday and I caught a grab bag of fish but no keeper Walleye.  I will work on the Environmental School speaker project.  I am sure I will be hearing from the lady about the scholarships for two UP colleges, probably at the worst time.  Have a great Friday!  Nancy 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 5

Good morning and best wishes.  Lovely weather coming up for us starting tomorrow — 70s for many days!!  I will enjoy it.

Hal Sailer - so sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  Keep the faith and, as many has said, lymphoma is quite treatable these days.  One of my best friends had the same diagnosis and lived over twenty years.  His passing had nothing to do with the lymphoma. Continued prayers for you and your DH.  

Today I will work on cleaning out an unused bedroom.  Too convenient to “store” stuff when room is not being used.  I need to decide what can go and what can stay.

Have a great weekend.  Many, many thanks to our regular contributors who keep this thread not only continuing but make it a very interesting read.  Katherine 

• Like 35

6 minutes ago, Denise T said:

Happy Friday. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Sunny and hot today. Expecting cooler temps for the weekend. Busy day for me in that I am grading assignments for four classes. This is a never-ending task. I then have to review a new counseling master's program for another university. Love what I do. The only thing that I have to do is to remember to take breaks. 54 days. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

Happy Friday Cat Meme - IdleMeme

I love the cat memes every day.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for our Friday Daily, Rich & thanks to our F & B team.

That quote is ever so true, I think.  Porto - what a fantastic spot.  Absolutely loved it.  I will see if I can post my pics when Ivan and I are outside in between house showings.

Normally I would say TGIF but I can’t.  this craziness doesn’t end until Sunday.  I am so TIRED.  It’s so bad that I had to tell the realtor’s assistant to block out two hours so I could get out and get a prescription, etc.  showing this morning, I go out and as soon as I get back, they continue on.  Poor Ivan - but he’s getting  treats. he really is being good about all of this (so far - don’t want to jinx it.

IMG_3122.thumb.jpeg.8eb4be8018e50e8616d7e1b51f563e7d.jpeg

At least a couple of the hydrangeas are now a bright blue and and can’t be missed.

IMG_3121.thumb.jpeg.e1f973dab571848516e245158e1cbf14.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list & all who need them 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

• Like 39
  • Thanks 4